JUSTER/ZEOX PLEASE JUST PLEASE.... T.T.....

Deathskin

Do you want the playtime to sell a char to be decreased?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the playtime to sell a char to be decreased?

• Yes, Please!
    • No. I wanting to waste 7 days of my life to sell a char.

Please decrease the amount of playtime you need to sell a character.... Every single person I've asked about this hates this decision, litterly every single person. I don't understand why you would make it so long. This is the second time I'm asking. I will also make a poll to actually show you how much this crap is hated. Guys please vote honestly in this poll and don't troll please.

PS: Ignore that typo on the second option :P.

Edited by Deathskin

Pandawow admin will release an update at anytime, if possible.

Untill then, nothing will happen.

Sorry.

Opinion of the players in this matter does not interest us.

It will benefit all.

Reconsidered to open the thread.

Edited by Nemifest

Pandawow admin will release an update at anytime, if possible.

Untill then, nothing will happen.

Sorry.

Reconsidered to open the thread.

I don't get how it benefits us! What the heck! That's so weird, I don't understand how he thinks. Also he said that the players matter doesn't interest ''them'' in ''this'' matter? Man non of our matters interest them in anything to be honest. It's outrageous.

I don't get how it benefits us! What the heck! That's so weird, I don't understand how he thinks. Also he said that the players matter doesn't interest ''them'' in ''this'' matter? Man non of our matters interest them in anything to be honest. It's outrageous.

It is?

You still don't get it do you, let me bright you up:

They increase to seven days, you get lazy and can't get 7 days on character you wish to sell then you decide to buy bonuses which brings them PROFIT!

Made it clear?

It is?

You still don't get it do you, let me bright you up:

They increase to seven days, you get lazy and can't get 7 days on character you wish to sell then you decide to buy bonuses which brings them PROFIT!

Made it clear?

Hah... That's your explanation? You think that wasn't freaking obvious sherlock holmes? I'm trying to decrease it not figure out why they increased it. Keep your theories out my thread please. Always gotta come into my threads and trigger me.. God.

Edited by Deathskin

Or it might just be because Juster wanna avoid the "Buy Character" to get flooded with a bunch of 511-535 iLvL's that doesn't have any valuable things and that have dumb prices like 2000 bonuses?

Heh, when you ask people ingame about this system they go ''Omg f*ck this crap'' Why would you make something like this'' ''It's so stupid''. But when you try to do something about it. People just come with random negative comments on something that people hate. Never mind, not gonna try and waste my time to fix something that a large population of the server wants fixed. You can close this thread now nemi. Not gonna waste my time.

Sayonara folks. Atleast I tried, gl having to be online litterly 24/7.

What everyone wants is that the price from 770 is be lowered, to 500 or 400/450, with the requirement of having 0 days, but some amount of ilvl, this kind of system idea will check on each character, if they have the required item level, which will FORCE players to grind gear to that item level to be able to sell character, lets say 540 item level, between Griev/Prideful.

That's what pretty everyone is asking for, but hard to explain.

Everyone knows what Pandawow wants, Tiggar47, pointing to you. Obvious genius.

Closed.

• Like 1