Comics and Characters

tiggar47

I was wondering who on forum fallows, reads or likes Comics and Characters.

Everyone who thinks comics are dumb and for kids, please peacfully leave my thread.

I'll start, my favorite character is Deadpool, Marvel character, chimchangaz chimy chimy changaz.

Nah i guess when i troll it's really visible, but this time it isn't the case. I do really read that :c

"Free will to express yourself"

- Weegee 2016

http://forums.riftgame.com/attachments/pvp-warfronts/11217-there-will-never-arenas-daglar-large.png

• Like 1

Move your stupid and useless posts out of my thread, you're not welcome in here if you don't know a thing about comics, Don't go off topic.

You don't even know what off topic means and everyone can type anything at any thread esp here since this is *GENERAL DISCUSSION* And you can't prohibit me from saying something here ;D

And i have replied @Flextwo's answer therefore im not going off topic.

#HowToProveThisKidWrongEveryTimeJustPMWeegeeAndLetTheShowBeginKappaKeppoKappa

• Like 1

You don't even know what off topic means and everyone can type anything at any thread esp here since this is *GENERAL DISCUSSION* And you can't prohibit me from saying something here ;D

And i have replied @Flextwo's answer therefore im not going off topic.

#HowToProveThisKidWrongEveryTimeJustPMWeegeeAndLetTheShowBeginKappaKeppoKappa

It is useless post, grinding posts just to get "Reputation" or number of posts with useless posts is considerd a forum spam, you might end up in "Report a forum user" section,

I don't hate you as you think but you are 1000% freaking annoying.

"Grinding posts"

Nah, that's what you are doing.

And you don't have any valid reason to report me at the Forum users section, since im staying on the same topic and on the same theme, Therefore INVLAID.

Gonna go now, my people need me!

• Like 1

"Grinding posts"

Nah, that's what you are doing.

And you don't have any valid reason to report me at the Forum users section, since im staying on the same topic and on the same theme, Therefore INVLAID.

Gonna go now, my people need me!

Go away Ratatuoille.

Im sorry,What? Your people, go away kid it's bed time.

Go away Ratatuoille.

Im sorry,What? Your people, go away kid it's bed time.

Hey, orphan, talk to us when you make YOUR OWN rogue guide instead of copy-pasting one from retail forums.

I bet you're 15-16 who thinks he is ultra intelligent because you've just watched Interstellar or Gravity (sponsor me pls), but in reality you end up having shit grades at school but don't worry you learn things differently compared to others, and to show your true intellectual capacity you pass your days behind a screen shit posting a useless forum. Please keep thinking that you're special completely ignore the fact that we're 7.8 billion people in this planet they're worthless you're the most special one.

(TOPKEK you're black, cotton picker confirmed. #slave for life)

Hey, orphan, talk to us when you make YOUR OWN rogue guide instead of copy-pasting one from retail forums.

I bet you're 15-16 who thinks he is ultra intelligent because you've just watched Interstellar or Gravity (sponsor me pls), but in reality you end up having shit grades at school but don't worry you learn things differently compared to others, and to show your true intellectual capacity you pass your days behind a screen shit posting a useless forum. Please keep thinking that you're special completely ignore the fact that we're 7.8 billion people in this planet they're worthless you're the most special one.

(TOPKEK you're black, cotton picker confirmed. #slave for life)

Now since you mentioned it, and very well thank you for doing it.

I'd like to give you a... "improvement" about that child, Tiggar47.

I was really curious about him, since he was a big spammer to us staff members, crying to me, Starcaller, Weegee and others ofc, trash talking Weegee to me etc.

So, when I had free time, I made a research on the guy.. which lead me to something hilariously outstanding thing, but the funny thing is. Tiggar47, won't admit the truth.

I'll give u a sneak peak.

http://i.imgur.com/mW5vWAo.png

Also, exciting to watch Deadpool, the movie. Can't wait to get tickets for it. Superman!

Edited by Nemifest
  • Like 1

All of you guys are so butt hurt, like what the fuck. "oh look, I'm a moderator, i should be the keyboard warrior on this forum!" "oh look, I'm a bosnian kid #NEVERFORGETSREBRENICA" "oh look I'm another moderator with a cute jinx cosplay and terrible English grammar".

A ti majmune jedan "tigger47" spusti jaja da ti nebi dlake na jeziku izrasle, smaras previse.

All of you guys are so butt hurt, like what the fuck. "oh look, I'm a moderator, i should be the keyboard warrior on this forum!" "oh look, I'm a bosnian kid #NEVERFORGETSREBRENICA" "oh look I'm another moderator with a cute jinx cosplay and terrible English grammar".

A ti majmune jedan "tigger47" spusti jaja da ti nebi dlake na jeziku izrasle, smaras previse.

My English grammar is not that bad..... its enough for English people to understand it, and us being moderators here doesn't mean anything in this case lol.....

Btw, uporedi moju gramatiku sa njegovom i onda reci sta je "terrible" ;) moja je koliko toliko dobra da svaki englez moze da razume sta pisem/pricam.

*Lepo si me nasmejao sa onim sto si mu rekao /rofl*

You seem to be the most butthurt person here actually, you write on a thread that isn't about you or even mentions your name, yet you took the time out of your life to write an eassy about several people. No hate.

Nemifest,

Hold on a second, Pupil school? What the hell?

And I didn't finish primary school 2 years ago.

Software eng. University HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAH, I mean Really? You are god damn amazing lad.

You really don't know me at all.

And watching Deadpool is not a child play, I like to read comics and stuff and love to watch Sci-Fi movies, why? Because they are entertaining.

Comone tell me, who these days watch classics?70+ year old grandys.

And I still can't believe you love me that much that you seriusly went and checked my "Background" since I recieved a call from my lets call him teacher after you sent that mail "Stupidity" I realized what you're trying to prove so you recieved a partialy true information.

Here, I will clarify this for you.

Yes, I was student of Harmani 1.

Yes, I was in that school for 3 years.

But no, I did not finish that school 2 years ago, they gave you flase information, why? Because its breaking of my privacy without my permission.Simple.

If you any more questions please Get the hell out of my thread.

Listen Morron,

First of all, If I am currently in Bosnia that doesn't mean I am Bosnian Kid therefor you should keep you mouth shut before you lose your balls aswell.

Edited by tiggar47