Wintrading in high rate..

do you read my msg? :) it's funny when someone saying always and lost too much. :facepalm:

i will not posting screnshots anymore :) i will post video soon. have fun. :mocking:

i am so popular here hope get at least 1k viewers on youtube.

it's how u told that you never playing as tsg and never lose vs me... and then i post some screenshots where you are playing tsg and lose vs me.

then u asking me to play with you about 10 times again and again. do you remember this? :)

you are really strange guy funk.

ok i leave this thread because anyway u will not listen my words.

Why you never screenshot when you are going double warrior? carried by doomcryer and chiv and still get owned by tsg,when i said i never play tsg on your post it was irony,every1 know i play tsg, you got beated by my alter dk/hunt and why you never post when you lose? you pref upload 100x same screenshots?you're not famous, you are piece of crab ,never lose vs you? when i said that? Sorry Mr.Wintrader doublewarrkfcwintrader,( he is basserey x) ) u leave this thread becouse every1 know you are wintrading

• Like 5
OH MY GOD why is this fucking useless TRASH hunter even talking here ? Bro you have fucking downsyndrome ! You dont even know what roar of sacrafice is. Also you was SPAMMING ME like sucking my cock just to play with my warrior 3s. Bro you suck, i thought i let you already know this. Fuck sake dont talk here like you farm everyone dude. As i said i didnt even count how many times i raped you. You raped my rmd ? are you fucking SRS ? You won ONE game. ONE out of 6 ( YE you lost 5 times) when my mage fall under map. Congratz dude. There are 2 possible ways. 1. You are just trolling and you actually know that you are bad and you got farmed against everyone. 2. you are just COMPLETLY Braindamaged and you still think you are good and everyone who you are playing with is bad. Bro you are just a fucking misshapen creature. Noone can be THAT stupid. And than this wintrade, are you srs ? DUDE if you wintrade do it at least not so obvious like that. You are completly braindamaged bro, your iq must be below 50 i can't explain it in another way. Fucking dog, and now sit down and watch how you will get banned and your whole lifework (for you : your lifework = your wintraded 3s cr) get resettet. Fucking slut dont get on my nerves
  • Like 1

speaking with angry kids just wasting time...

you don't listen just raging and qq. i understand if u at least 30 y.o. but u just angry kids , that's all.

cba speaking if you. no proofs and raging.

i even have proofs how much you lose at yours twich channel but u keep raging.

anyway this thread should be closed by flood and raging kids.

speaking with angry kids just wasting time...

you don't listen just raging and qq. i understand if u at least 30 y.o. but u just angry kids , that's all.

cba speaking if you. no proofs and raging.

i even have proofs how much you lose at yours twich channel but u keep raging.

anyway this thread should be closed by flood and raging kids.

You should be exicuted in public or dropped from a bridge.

Did anyone ever told you that you keep much, you just keep brrmma blam blammabalama.

Behold the light of the shadow Isles.

Just wanna point out that something made me wondering: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=167390&p=1025667&viewfull=1#post1025667

Vpn detected.

Yet the Game Master is being blindsighted by a script fanboy, changing IP nearly everytime he comments.

Haha Nemifest, you got rekt son :D

Why do you hate that Game Master so much, he didn't do anything wrong, he just got outplayed by Iwannadance.

Edited by tiggar47
Haha Nemifest, you got rekt son :D

Why do you hate that Game Master so much, he didn't do anything wrong, he just got outplayed by Iwannadance.

Yeah man, I got rekt.

I actually hate him really much, he's my worst enemy. I hate him like from the buttom of my shoe.

Depsite you, being a minecraft scripter, hows that going for you? Trying to compare that with WoW script? You must be a talented liar.

no,just proffessional retard
haha angry kids :D

just give me r1 gladiator because i'm best.

Lmfao.... -_-

take it easy guys. :bye:

i don't post any screenshots because it's not funny anymore.

you can ask my mates how i beat enemy :) .

1. Please post screenshots of teams you farmed from only 2400 rating up to 2750 overnight. They must've given you insane rating per each win lol.
  2. Why is it that you only post screenshots vs noob teams? It's impossible to get 2750 by beating the teams you screenshot.
  3. You make the joke "ask my mates". We all know you got no mates, so am I meant to ask lol?
  4. why dont you just tell us what teams you farmed from 2400-2750 rating? (just to clarify that's 300+ rating, so should be around atleast 30 wins vs decent teams.

I don't know about Neikqq, Zaqewq or Фаптайм , but who the fuck is Equilibrum ?!?!?!? A rogue with 2 days time in game with no items in his bags running at 2.6k in 3s on FUN.

He is obviously a fukin rat feeding someone with rating .

Also @Diabolique you have stopped uploading your screenshots in your favorite thread of the forums for a long time.

Nobody has seen you quing lately

And you are fukin talking about wins that happened one month ago .

Get your facts together you little scum .

Prove us your 2.7 or get fukin lost .

• Like 1
I don't know about Neikqq, Zaqewq or Фаптайм , but who the fuck is Equilibrum ?!?!?!?

omg really

they too abuse MMR

FUCK

10 Zaqewq Fun 201 116 2600

12 Neikqq Fun 199 88 2575

13 Фаптайм Fun 137 30 2572

14 Equilibrum Fun 205 96 2572

everyone know that diabolique is best hunter in europe.

he will get rank1 easy in this season.

Someone see Темныйберлин/Ðionysus/Федямортал/Awbeex/Coldsiemensx/Neik in 3v3? nope! they don't que months.

Only Markzxy/Allahuakbarz playing 3v3 but not every day, may be 1 day in week.

So i hope Темныйберлин/Ðionysus/Федямортал/Awbeex/Coldsiemensx/Neik start playing 3v3 and we will see this guys in que as main characters.

Keep waiting and other guys will get higher rating and u will cry again that someone have better rating.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Guys with 2.5k+ MMR go que 3v3 today.

Today day off and everyone can find a couple of hours for game.

And please don't dodge after 1 lose, it's just a game.

I know u're scared about ur rating and log as twink after 1 lose. Don't repeat it today please. Don't follow this meta.

Let the best man win