Multiaccount

Lol really? Am i not allowed to make new forum accounts? BTW keep making threads to ban me cuz i can make many more :) You're literally wasting your own time if you're trying to get me banned. Also, how come you report me but none of the other toxic people on the forums? Do you have anything against me in particular?
Lol really? Am i not allowed to make new forum accounts? BTW keep making threads to ban me cuz i can make many more You're literally wasting your own time if you're trying to get me banned. Also' date=' how come you report me but none of the other toxic people on the forums? Do you have anything against me in particular?[/quote']

You just can't make more because you are risking into getting a perma ban on your main one and ban on the others,when you are out of e-mails i'll see what you gonna do then.And no, i don't have anything against you,I just hate when you people are insulting for no reason.Childish act

omg' date=' dude, are you serious? ofc i know youre diabolique, getting mad about adlairo off toping in your posts. btw, you cant proof adlairotwo is him, i can make a new account called "imdiaboliquegay" and say im diabolique : ) gl with your useless thread[/quote']

1st. I'm not diabolique,yes i'm not that wintrader rat.

2nd. Go learn some English you brazilian orange vendor

3rd.Thread is completely normal

4th.You mad

And 5th. Get lost from my thread you pesterino.