Here's why it's so obvious that Diabloque/Iwanndance/Ivandorn is a Wintrading Noob.

Bapss

For all of you that are not familiar with it, but developers can know if person is wintrader or not (match history). They will always check if best 20 or 40, or whatever have wintraded since the arena season started before they hand out rewards. Its just common sense. They will probably ban him end of season, or just leave him unrewarded. Why bother making useless topics, its not even end of season yet. Instead, work on your own rating and learn not to give a f'ck. Edited by Garodar

For all of you that are not familiar with it, but developers can know if person is wintrader or not (match history). They will always check is best 20 or 40, or whatever have wintraded since the arena season started before they hand out rewards. Its just common sense. They will probably ban him end of season, or just leave him unrewarded. Why bother making useless topics, its not even end of season yet. Instead, work on your own rating and learn not to give a f'ck.

Yeah, They did that to absolute/minpojke tho.. Idk why I think they deserved their rewards. Especially aboslute rank 1 in like 3-4 seasons in a row.... No wonder he quit if he gets nothing for it lmfao.

They will probably ban him end of season' date=' or just leave him unrewarded. Why bother making useless topics, its not even end of season yet. Instead, work on your own rating and learn not to give a f'ck.[/quote']

Personally I think he should get his accounts deleted.

Also it's annoying when you look at the ladder and you see some retard who never even queues (because everytime he does he is the easiest to farm) at Rank 1. All it takes from the GM's is a few simple clicks. Why the fuck should I queue and get +3 rating per game to get rank 1 again, when Diabloque is just gonna wintrade vs himself at 4am, and get +20 rating per game then camp rank one.

The GM's should have replied by now with how obvious it is that he wintraded.

For example he still refuses to answer the SIMPLE QUESTION, that would remove all doubt:

@Ivandorn Please tell us which team you farmed to get 2700?

You got 250+ rating overnight. So I ask you again - who did you farm?

And please stop dodging my question - It should be easy to answer if you didn't win-trade!

Really it couldn't be anymore obvious that he was wintrading unless someone was up at 4am recording his 10 second games. GM's should atleast respond.

- - - Updated - - -

+

hey Sherlock. I have 28 characters :mocking:

and will sell everyone because already everyone know my nicknames ;) just waiting when season will end .

so we can play in this game again :angel: you will try to find my nicknames. it's funny :blush:

Little Cunt much?

• Like 1