Admin Wake Up & Delete Diabloque's Account Before He Ruin 3vs3 Season Completely.

Are you fucking mentally retarded ? Ye i know already that diabolique is but whos that other russian guy ? CAN U FUCKING STOP FLOODING ? Holy fucking bullshit idk why u even try to discuss with this backward monkey called ivandorn. Fuck sake deal with it that he is just lying 24/7 he knows by hisself that he wintraded so stfu now and let him flood alone. Im bored of this bullshit holy fuck
Are you fucking mentally retarded ? Ye i know already that diabolique is but whos that other russian guy ? CAN U FUCKING STOP FLOODING ? Holy fucking bullshit idk why u even try to discuss with this backward monkey called ivandorn. Fuck sake deal with it that he is just lying 24/7 he knows by hisself that he wintraded so stfu now and let him flood alone. Im bored of this bullshit holy fuck

Time to sleep son.

That russian is Zipposkunkx / Awbeex who has something against Diabolique too.

You are soo wasting your time for this PRIVATE SERVER lmao,it's not gonna help you in your life trust me.And yeah,I hope wintraders get banned but you are so tryharding for a game that won't do shit in your life.If it was retail,it would be k.