Admin Wake Up & Delete Diabloque's Account Before He Ruin 3vs3 Season Completely.

Many others have already report this and admin are not responding. For example:

Diabloque the Win-trader Reports:

But below is my report. This is the last time I write anything about this wintrader (unless admin delete or ban it), because i'm tired of Admins not replying. If the 3vs3 ladder get ruined and players quit, it's on them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Are Admin Going to Ban Diabloque from Wintrading?

3vs3 Is No Longer Worth Playable...

1.Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

2.Realm, where you saw the violation.

xFun

3.Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).

(You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material).

Hi Admins. First off, check out: http://cp.pandawow.ru/info/arena.html?type=3 :rofl_mini:

Everyone here knows that Diabloque is a wintrading noob, so we're all wondering why you haven't deleted his characters yet? :/

For example, Diabloque just went from 2700 rating, up to 2800 rating overnight. This is impossible unless he beat the r1 or r2 team 10-0, which he didn't. So there is only one possible explanation, he wintraded.

At the same time all of his extra wintrading characters gained 200+ rating overnight too:

Admin need to delete all Diabloque's characters + accounts because he is single handedly making PandaWoW 3vs3 shit. Also to send the message that:

wintrading will not be tolerated.

Why It's Obvious Diabloque Wintrade

1. Diabloque cannot even name which team he supposedly farmed to get the 250 rating (makes no sense considering how much he usually brags about winning). Why he can't tell you? Because he wintraded.

2. This is a kid who screenshots all games vs 1500 teams, but expects us to believe he didn't screenshot how he got 2700? Obvious lie. Why lie? Because he wintraded.

3. Just as his rating suddenly spikes, so too does the rating of all these obvious wintraders below:

Team 1

Zaqewq --> lowgeared char on 2600 (How can you have 2 kills overall and 2.6 cr in 3s ? I guess he never killed something ;) Also no trinket equipped.

Diabloque --> Diabolique Hunter. Always lose to top teams yet is magically now rank one lol. :rofl_mini:

Neikqq --> Again 1 kill overall and doesn't even own any trinkets lmao. You also believe he farm all the top teams half-naked? :mocking:

Team 2

Фаптайм --> Nice ! not even fullgear and already is 2.6 in 3s. xD

Dornivan ---> half tyrannical and 113-8 stats in 3s loool ok.

Aphaeleon ---> diaboliques 2nd Hunter (Aphaeleon)

If anyone were to say Diabloque didn't wintrade (which nobody would. Everyone is in agreement that Diabloque is a wintrading noob). But, if someone did argue that Diabloque didn't wintrade, then what about all of these above? I guess they didn't wintrade either, and got all the top ranks while being half-naked and in tyrannical gear lol? :D

4. He expects us to believe this is a coincidence? How stupid he think we are lol? Just as others start wintrading, he gets 2700+ but then cant say who he beat? :rofl_mini: Why do they show up at the exact same time he get his rating? Because he wintraded.

5. Who do we all know that has a history of making multiple accounts and pretending he's not the same guy? Diabloque. He does it all the time on these forums (with Felxtwo, Iwannadance, Qeloq and Ivandorn). Again he incriminates himself. And blatently wintraded.

6. Who do we also know that has a history of cheating and using kickbot? Diabloque. But kickbot isn't enough to carry him, so instead he wintraded.

7. AND AS IF ALL OF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH - IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT LEFT IN YOUR MIND - his silence in response to the question:

"Who did you farm the 250 rating from?"

is the closer. He cannot answer it. The simplest of questions! And he cannot answer, because he knows that he didn't farm any of the top players, and that he wintraded.

8. This noob has NEVER ONCE beat me in arena, and none of the top teams even seen him queue. And yet now he is higher rating than me lol? :rofl_mini: It is IMPOSSIBLE for him to have gained this rating any other way than from wintrading.

The proof is all there in front of you. If the Admins can't connect the dots they must be seriously stupid as f;#'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ban this cheating rat or riot!!! Why play legit when he just cheat? Does everyone else have to wintrade too now? lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof that Ivandorn/Diabloque Is a Compulsive Liar + Wintrader.

Blaston + Взрывпакет yesterday this guys farming noneed and pionysus.

If they farmed me, wtf are these screenshots - and how come they dodge me instantly and say they can't win with druid?

they are not even full gear.

Blaston - Full gear? Yes

Взрывпакет - Full gear? Yes

Both Are Full Gear = Diabloque the WinTrader LYING AGAIN :/

They told me that they farmed you 4-0 with 522 gear.

so who is lier!?

Lol... I don't know? Judging from the above, i'd probably guess that the liar is "Diabloque the WinTrader" who can't even answer -

A Simple. Fucking. Question:

By popular request!

This is the 9th Time we've asked this question and you STILL can not answer..

@Ivandorn Please tell us which team you farmed to get 2700?

You got 250+ rating overnight. So I ask you again - who did you farm?

And please stop dodging my question - It should be easy to answer if you didn't win-trade!

His Refusal to Answer This Question Says It All

:mocking:

At the end of the season he should get the title - Diabloque "The Wintrading Failure"!

4.Proof: screenshots or video.

http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/info/arena.html?type=3

5.Comments to the situation (if it needed).

Are the admin stupid or are they just fucking lazy? I'm not going to say why you need to ban him now, because if Diabloque realises it he can fuck the ladder completely right now so that nobody gets titles. And if you don't end the season + reward titles before this happens, months of playing will be wasted.

Hurry the hell up and delete all his accounts please.

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 4

Thats last report/topic I do on this retard, unless Admin troll and ban/delete my post.

Diabloque has taken the top 6 ranks in 3vs3 via wintrading lmao. But i'm done wasting my time on this shit lol

- - - Edit + Updated - - -

Including this quote because I think it's funny :D

hey Sherlock. You can try report Diabloque. I don't care. I have 28 characters :mocking:

and will sell everyone because everybody already knows my nicknames ;) I'm just waiting for when the season will end,

so we can play in this game again :angel: And you will try to find my nicknames and call me wintrader but you won't find me. it's funny :blush:

Wow 28 characters! I wonder if any of them are these ones suddenly turning up as rank 1 on the ladder? Lmao.. :facepalm:

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 2

I honestly don't even know why it takes so long ? I mean honestly, why would you work on WOD when on your MOP servers are the double amount of player ? And this player are just getting upset because of wintrader in arena, Hacker in BG's, bugabuser everywhere etc.

I also don't understand why there is not 1 single GM there who can ban ? I just see a random gm going through all the reports and decline everything even with a 100% proof. Hello dude, what is wrong with you ? I won't mention names.

That is just a completly failure from Pandawow and i guess if this season fails again due all this wintrader, alot of ppl will switch to the "best wotlk server" which released s15. Honestly i'm getting tired of this and also tired of people like Diabolique who can just do whatever they want .. just doing completly senseless bullshit and they won't get punished for it .. disgusting

I honestly don't even know why it takes so long ? I mean honestly, why would you work on WOD when on your MOP servers are the double amount of player ? And this player are just getting upset because of wintrader in arena, Hacker in BG's, bugabuser everywhere etc.

I also don't understand why there is not 1 single GM there who can ban ? I just see a random gm going through all the reports and decline everything even with a 100% proof. Hello dude, what is wrong with you ? I won't mention names.

That is just a completly failure from Pandawow and i guess if this season fails again due all this wintrader, alot of ppl will switch to the "best wotlk server" which released s15. Honestly i'm getting tired of this and also tired of people like Diabolique who can just do whatever they want .. just doing completly senseless bullshit and they won't get punished for it .. disgusting

you mean warmane? Frostwolf sucks

new thread with qq from pionisus , noneed and their friends / their another forum accounts.

it's rly not fun anymore.

you make more then 20 fake reports. when you will stop this?

if you can up rating and lose even vs blaston it's your problem.

if u can not change spec from elem to restor before arena it's your problem.

if someone just better then you are or just have more rating because que every day it's your problem.

yesterday i asked you for que 3v3 and what u did? u don't que 3v3.

we even talking that will be at 8 p.m. so where are u? yeap only at forum QQ.

you just proof how u're "smart", that's all.

guys how much time need for get high rating?

~6 minutes per arena about 200 arenas so 6*200=1200:60=20 hours.

so just stop sit in game and flame each others. try to que.

and look at time how much time you're staying at arena.

sometimes it's long arena ~8-10 minutes, sometimes it's rly fast 2-4minutes. so when u're playing 200 arenas its about 20 hours.

guys how much time need for get high rating?

~6 minutes per arena about 200 arenas so 6*200=1200:60=20 hours.

so just stop sit in game and flame each others. try to que.

and look at time how much time you're staying at arena.

sometimes it's long arena ~8-10 minutes, sometimes it's rly fast 2-4minutes. so when u're playing 200 arenas its about 20 hours.

Ты настолько тупой. У этих игроков 0 рейтинга в 2с. Значит они стартовали в 496 илвле в тройке. В тройке нужен гир, на любом ммре. А у них 119 побед и 2600 лол, ты себя там сам не смешишь случайно? Просто 0 рейта в 2с и за то 119 побед в 3с. То есть они отбивали фуловый кап в 3x3 и тут же брали р1 в старт гире? Ты реально конченый, если думаешь, что в это кто-то способен поверить. Тем более я скидывал скрин, что гир неполный, как на самом персонаже (в игре), так и в сумках (через сайт). Что ж твои напарники не заходят на форум и не отписываются за тебя, мол хватит уже, мы не льем. Ахаха, точно, у тебя ведь нет напарников, чепушило. Где твои напарники? Просто тупая мразь, которая 5ю персонажами перелила на 5ть первых мест. Молись, когда Нефф вернется (ведь он еще даже не смотрел все эти репорты из-за своего отсутствия)

Edited by Шейхалекс

чувак я решил поиграть шаманом. мне было лень стартовать в 496 гире.

я просто пошёл и купил за бонусы в личном кабинете.

посмотри ладер 5х5, я думал тут вообще не играют 5х5. но там есть ребята выше 2200 и с классной статой, что не пахнет сабворсом.

играть или не играть 2х2, это выбор каждого. например мне не очень нравится играть 2х2, 3х3 куда веселей.

я понимаю что все хотят за мной понаблюдать. сегодня я буду в игре, с кем нибудь, возможно даже неодетыми ребятами. ведь у меня нет такой бомбёжки после проигрышей.

ах вчера кстати играл с друидом в 522 гире, в 2х2, и да у него было больше 2.6 текущего рейтинга. и да его убивали просто за стан вар под фулами. но как то он поднял 2.6, как не знаю.

если ты хочешь р1, то тебе нужно прекратить эту форумную войну и начать регать 3х3 с мейна, а не кукарекать на 1700 в пхш.

200 рейтинга не такая уж большая цифра, например 10 побед против бластона, 10 победит против пионисуса дадут даже 300 рейтинга, если не больше.

10 побед против бластона, 10 победит против пионисуса дадут даже 300 рейтинга, если не больше.

Вот именно петух, ни накого из этих игроков ты ниразу не прокал. Че ты ссышь в скайпе то поговорить? Расскажешь о своем скилле там.

есть даже скриншоты победок против бластоном+взрывпакет, макрзи+смалтоу+певзд.

внимательно темки полистай :bye:

были видео 3 дня назад проверял на канале у маркзи. сейчас наверное также остались.

но ты дальше продолжить писать бредятину, спорить с тобой бесполезно.

кстати местные шерлоки нашли мой стрим на твиче, но тебе его я не скажу.

и надеюсь вы не будете флеймить меня на ретейле, на пандашоше надеюсь это тоже скоро устаканится и вы узбагоитесь.

ведь местные шерлоки наверняка найдут меня на ретейле.

я в отличии от тебя регаю арены , вместо того чтобы поливать федюскриптера и тебя токсика грязью на форуме.

ну ты конечно сейчас найдёшь 100500 причин почему ты не регаешь 3х3 с мейна, свет отключили, интернет заблокировали, но тем не менее ты каким то образом заходишь на форум для очередного вброса .

я думаю у тебя не составит труда найти кого то чтобы регнуть с мейна. даже просто напиши в лфг , обязаательно кто то откликнется, поэтому не ищи оправданий, а просто регай, вместо писанины на форуме.

чувак я решил поиграть шаманом. мне было лень стартовать в 496 гире.

я просто пошёл и купил за бонусы в личном кабинете.

Ты реально тупой? Или мне больше не спрашивать?

У чаров наиграно от 16 часов до 1.5 дней максимум. Если они старые, то Боги рандомов не одели бы за такой промежуток времени, выставив на продажу. А если по настоящим меркам, то нельзя выставить и без 7 дней. + Я тебе говорю, что гир у них неполный.

играть или не играть 2х2, это выбор каждого. например мне не очень нравится играть 2х2, 3х3 куда веселей.

Да, мне тут сегодня скрин скинули, как ты на изи проигрывал в сурв/шамане ханту роге. Классные игры.

посмотри ладер 5х5

иди в зад, 5x5 перелили и плевать на брекет, за который не дают наград

если ты хочешь р1, то тебе нужно прекратить эту форумную войну и начать регать 3х3 с мейна, а не кукарекать на 1700 в пхш.

Я тебя в своем пхш на 2300 ммре даже с твоими скриптами размотаю.

Какая разница, играю я на мейне или нет? Тебе то от этого что? Не горячо, не холодно должно быть. Меня нет в реге - мой рейтинг стоит на месте. И кстати как раз я на мейне и играю, Awbeex это лишь твинк, для еще одного звания и только. Я сейчас играю ВЛШ с Думкраером и Тёмнымберлином.

Какие стримы, какой лайв, Боже, ты даже троллить не умеешь, если ты считаешь, что у тебя получается лишь потому что тебе овтечают на все это - я тебя обнадежу.

1)зачем покупать персонажа, если можно купить отдельные вещи для текущего персонажа?

2)да я иногда проигрываю, что в этом такого? да иногда я играю с плохими игроками, которые предложили катануть, или которых нашёл в LFG.

3)ну тебе нравится создавать репорты, почему не создаёшь репорты для 5х5 и rbg? ты ведь тут сидишь усираешься.

4)я выходил и на хитдауна, и на мальчишку, они погибают. мальчишка до детера, хитдаун нажимает 2 детера, а затем только гибнет. но результат то один. окей рейгай в пхш, раз очкуешь регать с мейна, придумывай отмазончики.

Я зареган на твиче , для тебя это новость?

1)зачем покупать персонажа, если можно купить отдельные вещи для текущего персонажа?

2)да я иногда проигрываю, что в этом такого? да иногда я играю с плохими игроками, которые предложили катануть, или которых нашёл в LFG.

3)ну тебе нравится создавать репорты, почему не создаёшь репорты для 5х5 и rbg? ты ведь тут сидишь усираешься.

4)я выходил и на хитдауна, и на мальчишку, они погибают. мальчишка до детера, хитдаун нажимает 2 детера, а затем только гибнет. но результат то один. окей рейгай в пхш, раз очкуешь регать с мейна, придумывай отмазончики.

Я зареган на твиче , для тебя это новость?

Давай я регну на мейне (раз уж ты его так называешь), с Думкраером и Берлином? И ты на своем мейн ханте регнешь?

Edited by Шейхалекс

Окей если будет кто то в онлайне из шаманов / варов / локов / друидов, то регну каким то сетапом.

Шладкий предлагал регать с думкраером.

В любом случае я буду сегодня в игре, не переживай ;) Могу регнуть с функой, мы тебя и без скайпа отаналим. :mocking:

Окей если будет кто то в онлайне из шаманов / варов / локов / друидов, то регну каким то сетапом.

Шладкий предлагал регать с думкраером.

В любом случае я буду сегодня в игре, не переживай ;) Могу регнуть с функой, мы тебя и без скайпа отаналим. :mocking:

У тебя ведь напарники только ночью появляются (5 напарников, окна). Функа не станет с тобой играть даже. И что значит с Функой? Я тебе говорю регай на ханте, не на варе. Ты мне за мейнов тут начал втирать, так вот и регай на мейне, ХЛШ же получается, раз с Функой? Нет проблем.

Думкраер скорее из окна выпрыгнет, чем с тобой регать будет