League of Legends

tiggar47

Since you could asume because of profile picture, I play League Of Legends for 5 years.

I started playing it at end of Season 1, First ranked was in Season 2 when Divisons came up.

I won't lie, I was noob and Bronze 5.

Season 3, I was still bronze but had over 900 Wins in Ranked Que, which provs I'm noob and unskilled.

Season 4, It was a bit harsh at start, new items came up and new Champions, I started to main Master Yi, biggest noob champ of all times in that season, I was silver 3 In pre-season.

Season 5, It was really good season and as almost 3 years passed I enterd Gold I division only playing Vi and Yasuo, sometimes Fiora.

Then came rework of Fiora, It was really amazing, I was watching LCS and Marvin from SKT T1 played fiora so I learned his moves by watching.

Season 6 came and now I'm Platinum 3.

Let me see what you guys think about this Game, If you play it or wish to just ask, I'll happily help to have good start.

For those who play this game Long, lemme hear your story.

• Like 1

my story is

>be 19yo

>play nothing but CS and WoW

>hear every friend talking about how they enjoy playing LoL

>*omg i wanna test it too*

>*FUCK* *download taking shitload of time*

>finally done, i can finally test the game

>starts playing

>picking up the MOST random class (?) ever

>has no fucking clue what to do

>enjoys the game only because of the trap music going on the background

>starts yawning after an hour

>thinking why the fuck these chinese kids play this game

>thinking about why you control your char with your mouse

>ends up deleting the game

>opens wow

>does some low rated boomy arenas

>happy end

• Like 1

my story is

>be 19yo

>play nothing but CS and WoW

>hear every friend talking about how they enjoy playing LoL

>*omg i wanna test it too*

>*FUCK* *download taking shitload of time*

>finally done, i can finally test the game

>starts playing

>picking up the MOST random class (?) ever

>has no fucking clue what to do

>enjoys the game only because of the trap music going on the background

>starts yawning after an hour

>thinking why the fuck these chinese kids play this game

>thinking about why you control your char with your mouse

>ends up deleting the game

>opens wow

>does some low rated boomy arenas

>happy end

You deleted?

Too bad :D, Our game wasn't so bad :D

Got introduced to it by some "cyber" girl few years ago.

Downloaded it once I was interested, played few hours. Deleted it, next week, downloaded it again. Played few hours, got bored. Delete...

Playing WoW nowadays, and started on Hots now, got few friends to play it with me, full team-- I'm playing at night when I get home, otherwise just playing WoW.

Got introduced to it by some "cyber" girl few years ago.

Downloaded it once I was interested, played few hours. Deleted it, next week, downloaded it again. Played few hours, got bored. Delete...

Playing WoW nowadays, and started on Hots now, got few friends to play it with me, full team-- I'm playing at night when I get home, otherwise just playing WoW.

I got few lvl 30 accounts, I can give them to ya.

If you start to play again, just let me know ;)

Unfortunately no, things happened, long story. Pretty sure u don't wanna hear.

Bring it Nemifest, I wanna hear it :D.Seems intresting since you are invlovled, I can't help it.Curiosity.

Where the hell you find those things,Hmmm It must of been on your mind for some time.

Bring it Nemifest, I wanna hear it :D.Seems intresting since you are invlovled, I can't help it.Curiosity.

Basically, we said hi hi .. Then after few seconds for silence, she friendzoned me automatically, I felt bad. Then I told her I have money, even though I didn't ( Credits to Google ) She gave me more attention, then suddenly she said "Yo N***a, I'm hom, 16inch" Then.. I stopped there, like I was in Ring of Frost, closed the chat, and left. Never responded.

Basically, we said hi hi .. Then after few seconds for silence, she friendzoned me automatically, I felt bad. Then I told her I have money, even though I didn't ( Credits to Google ) She gave me more attention, then suddenly she said "Yo N***a, I'm hom, 16inch" Then.. I stopped there, like I was in Ring of Frost, closed the chat, and left. Never responded.

I'll fucking go to hell for laughing at this.

but its worth it

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LoL is for lesbians and brainwashed kids. Play Smite, or WoW, or visit the three muscadicks like Gorgi Gorgiev (Google Him) he was playing LoL for 3 years because he was gay obviously. Akul played League of Lesbians too but he wasn't gay fortunately. One dick for all, all dicks for one.