One more wintrader in 2vs2 on xFun

We will see when Juster will check my logs :) And then you will understand that i never ever wintrade

never seen double warrior que before

i see you que for 20 minutes and i see suddenly double war in que

pops cds at 100% hp

its not like i honestly give 2 shits, just funny. youre making it too obvious though.

pro tip: que into legit comps and maybe we wont accuse you for wintrading... oh wait 4Head

this season has been the biggest joke ever. juster should've informed everyone when he was gonna end the season WITH A THREAD/TOPIC

what about new players that didnt know there was a season going on? ye thats right, who cares about them? xD....

so many retards in the ladder. bunch of fotm players and wintraders. its purely disgusting. then they want titles after that? he he he TOPKEK

join my server and ill make a good rule.

rule 1: sitting rating more than 2 weeks will drop your rating by 50 per day

4head 4head 4head 4head

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
never seen double warrior que before

i see you que for 20 minutes and i see suddenly double war in que

pops cds at 100% hp

rofl

Druid is trying to save his assXD

And yeah he did say several times that he would stop que with Smexaxa and then a 1 day later he's queing with him again?

i was asking myself who smexaxa was wintrading with (3k again after rating reset 2weeks ago? LMFAO) looks like i got my answer.

i was asking myself who smexaxa was wintrading with (3k again after rating reset 2weeks ago? LMFAO) looks like i got my answer.

They are wintraders obviously!

I suggest to ban these players and reset their raiting.

He always was wintrading. ALWAYS, MAN.

no, srry, up the 2.5+

i think he do like this guys: Smexaxa/Выше/Dartmeganz/Серенети/Kaillyx/Wexewellence/Linuey/Akuyama/Alienqt/Осликвася/Bananashox/Gluhwein/Poynte/Федямортал/Snytras/Баггоююзер/Димасгейлорд/Zipposkunkx/Fearmvptwo/Чкнопки/Ultraburstx/Joegarnx/Аббосхан.

Just play at night when noone playing and wintrade from twinks to mains.

a8a0bb3ea6efa0cedc28cdd2b46e2d29.png

haha even ur friend thinks ur a wintrader.

gtfo here now.

Everyone know you wintraded we dont care what juster or zeoxx say. You are just a wintrader and ull get blamed for that ur entire pandawow life lelelelele

retard

Edited by Noneedholy
1. Выше + Smexaxa & Aidsbaster + Beyonceqtx

2. Fun

3. I sold my warrior (aidsbaster) like 3 days ago with 3015 cr and since 2 days this druid is continuous wintrading against a 2.8 - 2.9 mmr Double warrior team.

4. Uploaded some videos where you can see that there is that Double warrior team wich are using deff cd's @ 100% etc. etc. just to let it look abit "serious". Anyways i guess if you are not stupid, you can recognize that a double warrior team would 1. Not play on 2.9 mmr and 2. This russian druid just die without deff cd's etc. in some videos which is really weird for a 3.2 druid isnt it ?

5. Let me post the videos. I just please you to check his logs & whispers. This hunter already got reported for wintrading and his rating got resetted and now hes doing it again ...

Here we see that the druid didn't even cast something at the end and died on purpose just to make it look more "srs"

As i said i will just please you to check his logs etc. since he already got reportet & and banned here :

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=166511&highlight=smexaxa

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=165868&highlight=smexaxa

(sry i had a CS:GO) stream in the background from my videos xD

Beside of that i guess noone ever on Fun realm queued into that double warrior team. It's only this rdruid and hunter who are queueing for 10 minutes to get like 40 rating (on 3.2 cr lol ) and both logging off than. They did it once and the hunter got banned and now they are wintrading again ...

Well if you sold the warr, there's a high chance that some dude, who is beginner as a warrior bought it and tried to do some arenas and ofc did bad with it. Perhaps Druid and hunter took advantage of newbs queing into them, but this is not concidered wintrading. Also I don't you should blaming every high rated player for wintrading. Specialy with evidence as poor as these videos

P.S cs:go streams in the background ;D (y)

That's interesting how everyone with like

also he isnt my lawyer, you are just hated.

Recent member of forum. A player since 2014. People know me as Lefap in the server, currently playing as Cinamon / Aimedeye (A). Not hiding my identity. Just the fact that forum is full of blaming towards high rated players makes me sceptical :)

there's a high chance that some dude, who is beginner as a warrior bought it and tried to do some arenas and ofc did bad with it.

Interesting theory, it might be true? Have to see this from all perspectives to be sure, ukno.

Rating already reseted for all players, new season.

Closed.