Fear

ok, i will start this topic, but i will not make a real report cus im not 100% sure of this, but i believe the Fear from Warriors its kinda buged, if some1 of u remember, its doing (at least for me) the same thing that use to happen whit Asphixiate, for example, it happen several time (24/2/2016) that i fear and for like 2-3 sec (random) i can only autoattacks, whit not chance to actually use my abilities, i test it whit some monk and i couldnt attack hem at all, but he test it whit other war (fury 1) and i could see that he was using Wild Strike, soo this is my question, its only me that have Fear buged or by any chance other warriors have the same issue.

thx and peac

ok, i will start this topic, but i will not make a real report cus im not 100% sure of this, but i believe the Fear from Warriors its kinda buged, if some1 of u remember, its doing (at least for me) the same thing that use to happen whit Asphixiate, for example, it happen several time (24/2/2016) that i fear and for like 2-3 sec (random) i can only autoattacks, whit not chance to actually use my abilities, i test it whit some monk and i couldnt attack hem at all, but he test it whit other war (fury 1) and i could see that he was using Wild Strike, soo this is my question, its only me that have Fear buged or by any chance other warriors have the same issue.

thx and peac

nice english

Reading wowhead:

http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=5246/intimidating-shout#comments:id=1873636

"No longer breaks on damage."

idk if this is a troll really, but the way it works here is like a warlock fear, breaks on 10-15%

How it used to be: broke on THE FIRST hit

Q_Q

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Crowd_control Look at Warrior one, quote: "Intimidating Shout, which is an AoE fear in which the warrior's main target does not run in fear but rather is briefly immobilized (however, any damage done will break the effect, meaning that the warrior must stop auto attacking or move out of range to avoid almost instantly breaking the effect on the targeted mob)"

However! http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1244552-Dmg-threshold-thats-why-fear-wont-break says something otherwise.

I don't think anyone here understands what you're trying to say or maybe I've misinterpreted your problem.

If you're saying that when you fear, the enemy appears to be running but when you go to where he appears, you're out of range of attack. This is because you have to attack from the place that you had used fear on them. It has happened to me occasionally and the reason that I thought you're talking about this is because asphyxiate used to render the enemy as airborne hence, out of range of attack.

I also have this problem, so my advice for you would be try standing between the point they were feared and the point that they seem they are running (enough so that you're in range of attacking both) and try to use abilities while facing the point that they were feared ... if that makes sense.

I also have this problem, so my advice for you would be try standing between the point they were feared and the point that they seem they are running (enough so that you're in range of attacking both) and try to use abilities while facing the point that they were feared ... if that makes sense.

mmm thx i will try this. its does for me

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the glory days of wow you would see swifty target the pet of a hunter in a 1v1 duel since the main target fear would break and the fleeing target won't. :D

Honestly i can't remember if they patched it so it will not break. I guess they did at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The funny thing is that some people thing fear should istantly break. This isn't WoD where fear breaks on 1k damage. Fear has a damgae limit before it should break. Estimated damage limit should be liike 45/50k damage, so if it doesn't break instantly, dont asume its a bug. Besides, the tooltip says "The fear MAY cancel on damage".
The funny thing is that some people thing fear should istantly break. This isn't WoD where fear breaks on 1k damage. Fear has a damgae limit before it should break. Estimated damage limit should be liike 45/50k damage, so if it doesn't break instantly, dont asume its a bug. Besides, the tooltip says "The fear MAY cancel on damage".

"this isnt wod"

Exactly why fear doesn't last 6sec and you're supposed to be a bit further away to get 2 chaos bolts off and do w/e you want with your target.

when i face funkabizsax, he soul swaps to me when he fears and i lose 30% of my HP and get haunted in a single fear [ATTACH=CONFIG]108842[/ATTACH]

Not all fears function the same way. U have to fix each and every one separate, y'know.