Arena masters yo

OMG again this druid using hacks on arena, I was saw him on arena using flyhack and some teleport hack, ban this druid plz....

- - - Добавлено - - -

http://i.imgur.com/HgK8svc.png

Not me only think tho...

lmao brain less xD

• Like 2
It's just pathfinder which is bugged.

Not the player's fault.

You are so wrong here, sir! What does the priest do? Fear > Dominate Mind (obv. Dominate Mind shouldn't be able to move the target while in fear but thats fine) and whiel in Dominate Mind he drags him near an edge to make him fall thru the map.

It's OBVIOUS intentional bug abuse!

You are so wrong here, sir! What does the priest do? Fear > Dominate Mind (obv. Dominate Mind shouldn't be able to move the target while in fear but thats fine) and whiel in Dominate Mind he drags him near an edge to make him fall thru the map.

so fix it please...

• 3 weeks later...

Yes the priest FEARS him to CC him with dominate mind afterwards, but since pathfinder is bugged with fears and other cc's, it's not the priest's fault that he's using dominate mind meanwhile he's feared. It's the pathfinder which has not been implemented correctly.

It's normal that priests fear into dominate mind.

Yes the priest FEARS him to CC him with dominate mind afterwards, but since pathfinder is bugged with fears and other cc's, it's not the priest's fault that he's using dominate mind meanwhile he's feared. It's the pathfinder which has not been implemented correctly.

It's normal that priests fear into dominate mind.

pro nemefist plz teach me master