Email change

Account name: Hanteri

Realm : Pwow fun

Current email:v****.russ@mail.ru i writed something random when i registered that's why i wanna change it to Otira123321@gmail.com

Ip: 188.123.**2.** Hiding some for safety measures

Proof: http://imgur.com/zbtUxFL

I want to transfer my characters to another account, i need email for that,when i registered i writed something random,my friends name etc and that email doesn't even exists so i wanna change for that

• 2 weeks later...
Account name: Hanteri

Realm : Pwow fun

Current email:v****.russ@mail.ru i writed something random when i registered that's why i wanna change it to Otira123321@gmail.com

Ip: 188.123.**2.** Hiding some for safety measures

Proof: http://imgur.com/zbtUxFL

I want to transfer my characters to another account, i need email for that,when i registered i writed something random,my friends name etc and that email doesn't even exists so i wanna change for that

Hello, xatia123.

I wrote to Game Master. Wait for answer.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think you have to personally message a moderator so that they change it manually.

I'm assuming you need to know the current email address your account is registered to. Judging from previous, similar threads, you may need to make a gmail account or so.

Also, I believe Anwer may not be able to forward your problem to the administration.

• Game Masters
I think you have to personally message a moderator so that they change it manually.

I'm assuming you need to know the current email address your account is registered to. Judging from previous, similar threads, you may need to make a gmail account or so.

Also, I believe Anwer may not be able to forward your problem to the administration.

Only admins can change ur email but first Shadrissa have to check the info he gave above to confirm if he is the real owner of the account or no.Also, Anwer isn't in pandawow staff

• 1 month later...