Best 2s team you've faced..?

Deielrion

Just curious - comment who/which team you've faced which you found were good (not comp, I mean actual people).

This thread hasn't got any trash talking purposes. Rather, it's meant to praise.

I'll start it off (also an example)

Rather than saying rdruid/mage is strong, I'd say something like "I've personally felt useless/powerless vs and "

Agree with all of the above.

Akuyama and Abu were probs hardest team to face when glyph of healing stream totem didn't work lmao. Had to make do with the bind elemental bug though :D

They both played really good when at their best in 2s - or vs me at least. Abu was all over my healing stream totems lelelel

Of course once they fixed healing stream totem glyph it made things a lot easier :)

I usually dont have problems while doing 2s but these teams were making my day even better,

Yes i love struggle

Dartmeganz and Hitdown these guys are very strong... They beat everyone even with no gear

Funkabizsax and Nikitaowl (russian) i played vs them to 60% dampening they still didnt wanted to give up

Markxzy and Dionysus, even tho i hate noneed, i respect him bcuz of skill he contains

I felt uncomfortable while playing vs many ppl but for me

Kaillyx and his war were hardest

any war/lock+healer

this.

anyone who plays rsham/war or war/mw is just a bad player. 2s hero heroes in other words.

and you cant take 2s seriously, but if i had to name a team....

noneed & dion (even tho its completely faceroll and most people can play it).