Abusing teleport in BG

Name of violator : Idk , it's a fking chinese name.

Realm : FUN/CROSS

Violation : Abusing teleport.

Proof : [ATTACH=CONFIG]106062[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106063[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106064[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106065[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106066[/ATTACH]

• Game Masters
How GM find this in data base without name in text type?

Some players don't have russian or chinese keyboard so they can't type names including me. Is it that hard a GM click in the screen shot and check the name?

At least if there is any other solution for example if I can copy-paste the name of violator somehow from in-game to forums let me know

Edited by Jegerm
  • Developers

Declined.

[spoiler=How to copy a nickname, if it contains Аlt-code, is in different language, or is too hard to write down:]In chat, list of nick-names in the battle ground or arena player log box. You have to shift+left click the name with open chat,

and press Ctrl+a (to select), then Ctrl+c (to copy) and Ctrl+v (in the report, to paste). Don't worry if you see question marks like those: "???????" in chat,

the nickname will be still copied the write way in the forum. Also, if there is no log box, nor the violators messages in chat, you can target him, and write in chat:

/run local name = UnitName("target");ChatFrame_OpenChat("/w "..name.." Hello.", chatFrame); 

and get his nickname.