For Shadrissa

Firestarter

First of all im Noneedholy or better known as markzxy (main forum acc banned atm). Well yeah maybe some people know me and i just say that in case of someone doubts that i have a clue about warriors.

dont try to report me for multiaccount since i created this one like 2 months ago ;)

This is a ban appeal in very large style so i made a topic especially for you. I know a ban, even if its only for some days or for a week isnt that much. On the other hand this guy who got banned can't recieve any titles anymore. So even a short ban has huge impacts for the player.

In this thread i just want to hear opinions from people like nemifest, weegee or just some people who has a clue about that game and so on. Would be nice to get some support :).

Anyways here we go to my request:

http://i.imgur.com/HRhp4y0.png

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=173205&highlight=poodsxy

Maybe some of you can read it but most of you won't be able to since its written in russian. It means that Poodsxy ( yes deepoxy / pewdsxy on warrior) is using a BOT / PQR / script whatever the .... ) because he re-applies his harmstring instantly after it fade off.

First of all dear staff, i do the same and thats maybe also a reason why i was R1 warrior in 2s & 3s because things like that are just BASIC things you have to do to be succesful as Warrior in Arena. So you can watch my stream and i will show you that i just gonna re apply harmstring instantly without any problems. Further we see that he re applies harmstring on a PRIEST which is not hard at all since he don't have a freedom so it's obvious when you have to reapply it. It would be something else if he had fought a resto druid and he would have harmstring'd him in the same second where he shapeshift. But anyways that isn't really a proof that someone is using a bot ... i mean really lol ... Everyone who has a simple CLUE about PQR and the profiles there know that this profiles aren't the real business. Test it by urself and you will see that every warrior with even a half brain gonna outdamage you. Simple as that. And this warrior was r2 warrior just say.

Now we are going abit further in that linked video :

And just go to 0:42 in that video (after he charges ) and we see that he just had overwritten his old harmstring with a new one ?? How is that possible when he uses PQR ? PQR is a rotation bot and it would NEVER use harmstring while another harmstring is up and doesnt even runs out. That is really weird when he is using a bot don't you think so ? Sorry but that looks more like a Hate report from someone who probably got beaten by him. I get blamed 24/7 on my warrior that im using PQR dmg scripts or whatever while i don't even abuse a single bug on my warrior lol .... I just created this thread because i want to hear other people's opinion also and maybe they can retune Shadrissas opinion.

So now we go abit back to 0:08 and we see that he re apply Colossus Smash while the old Colossus Smash debuff was still up. A proper bot would never re apply Colossus Smash while the old one is already up. Probably a mistake from poodsxy which is not a big deal but anyways and as i said, a proper bot wouldn't do that.

I don't say something about people who get banned while they interrupt someone instantly or reflect instantly every deep / clone whatever. But don't you think using a bot just to reapply harmstring isnt abit hilarious ? I mean i can't see something else weird, just a 3k last season warrior who re apply his harmstring immediatly before his old one is gone. Also as i said before you can just see that he also reapply it while the old debuff was up. With colossus and with harmstring. I pretty much argued now against everything you see in this report and please you to think about the situation again and unban this guy. I just get kinda bit upset when i see people getting banned for nothing, especially when they are my mates. I guess to destroy the whole season for someone requires more then a video that shows us a warrior who re apply harmstring right before his old one fades off.

For the question why i did the report, he has no idea how to write something in this forum so i helped him about out.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Firestarter
  • Like 2

dont try to report me for multiaccount since i created this one like 2 months ago ;)

You do know that it displays your Join Date under your name?

Good luck on that appeal though!

Hello, Firestarter

You always can write appeal HERE. Try, write appeal, game master read appeal and will decide.

Yep but i want people to discuss abit about it and since it's a huge post i decided to make it in gerneral discuss because its especially for shadrissa. Don't you think its a good idea ? I doubt a gm would dare to undo a decision made by shadrissa. That's why i made a thread here.

You do know that it displays your Join Date under your name?

yeah prob. i fucked up and my noneedmlg was meant. Anyways i guess the forum mods / gm's can check that this acc was made way before since you can see on my previous posts.

nice catch less abuser in this server.You cant save him we can clearly see the scripts

Diabolique / iwannadance instead of posting useless things here give us some proofs or tell us something useless beside of "we can clearly see" why you are the only one who see something. Explain it and proof it otherwise stop writing in here. Its supposed to be a discussion and if you blame people without proofing something you are just wrong here. Also i never got banned so stop telling lies here.

Edited by Firestarter

Yep but i want people to discuss abit about it and since it's a huge post i decided to make it in gerneral discuss because its especially for shadrissa. Don't you think its a good idea ? I doubt a gm would dare to undo a decision made by shadrissa. That's why i made a thread here.

If you want to unban, you must write an appeal. There is no other way

If you want to unban' date=' you must write an appeal. There is no other way[/quote']

i actually got someone unbanned by writing a private message without an appeal :D i think it's working and ill give it a try :). I guess it's okay since this post is only meant for shadrissa.

Well im playing a warrior my self from time to time (Mainly in bg's) And i can do the same thing with hamstring but i don't do it the moment it expires.... i overlap it a lot like when he charged.

But it depends, a hater can see it as a bot, an experienced player can see it as an easy thing to do and beginner warriors can see it as a nice thing to do but it may eat your rage if you use it constantly and you don't know how to get more rage.

But the video which you showed

at the 0:7 when its about to expire it gets re-applied perfectly which may confuse some people and they may consider it as a bot, so its a tricky discussion.

Well im playing a warrior my self from time to time (Mainly in bg's) And i can do the same thing with hamstring but i don't do it the moment it expires.... i overlap it a lot like when he charged.

But it depends, a hater can see it as a bot, an experienced player can see it as an easy thing to do and beginner warriors can see it as a nice thing to do but it may eat your rage if you use it constantly and you don't know how to get more rage.

But the video which you showed

at the 0:7 when its about to expire it gets re-applied perfectly which may confuse some people and they may consider it as a bot, so its a tricky discussion.

probably but i guess to ban someone there needs way more then a perfectly re-applied harmstring don't you think :P ? Also we see harmstrings who just got overlapped so yeah .. pretty clear for me :/

Sorry, dude shadrissa never enter on forum. i try to chat shadrissa too. never answer

Stop writing nonsense anywhere. I'm online on the forum everyday, but using invisible mode. And answered on a few your messages.

Firestarter,

Ok, I saw your thread and understood what you meant and what you wanted to say by this. I have to think about it. When I banned him, I was sure of using PQR. Ban in 3 days, it will be removed soon. What about rewards.. if it really was my fault, well.. no problem, I'll take this into account at giving the rewards for the season, ofc. But I'm not sure that I made a mistake. I clearly know how bots work. And it seems to me that there were pqr + his hands. I have no idea how it's possibly re apply harmstring instantly without special scripts and bots. More than half of the video he had doing it.

Anyway, if I'll change my oppinion, I let you know. Now I'm waiting for more avidance of no using pqr and another oppinions.

And just go to 0:42 in that video (after he charges ) and we see that he just had overwritten his old harmstring with a new one ??

Macro for charge+harmstring, is a problem?

Edited by Shadrissa
  • Like 1

Macro for charge + hamstring macro is useful and every warrior who's above 2.2 should know how to do it lmao.... even i am using it and im total noob with my Warr.

But there's 1 thing which i don't understand at "0.7" It was re-applied PERFECTLY at like 0.1 sec before it expired, so it does look like PQR but this may be just a misunderstanding about the situation.

Stop writing nonsense anywhere. I'm online on the forum everyday, but using invisible mode. And answered on a few your messages.

Firestarter,

Ok, I saw your thread and understood what you meant and what you wanted to say by this. I have to think about it. When I banned him, I was sure of using PQR. Ban in 3 days, it will be removed soon. What about rewards.. if it really was my fault, well.. no problem, I'll take this into account at giving the rewards for the season, ofc. But I'm not sure that I made a mistake. I clearly know how bots work. And it seems to me that there were pqr + his hands. I have no idea how it's possibly re apply harmstring instantly without special scripts and bots. More than half of the video he had doing it.

Anyway, if I'll change my oppinion, I let you know. Now I'm waiting for more avidance of no using pqr and another oppinions.

Macro for charge+harmstring, is a problem?

I don't get it. Someone reapplies Hamstring and you think it's a bot? Ok I guess I'm using a bot as well then if I Vanish stormbolt/deep or prefeint, right? Or maybe if I just reapply my Feint, then you're sure I'm using a bot, hehe.

No seriously, this is so silly. Banning people for reapplying Hamstring. And now you're not sure? You have to think about giving him his title? What can I say? TOPKEK....

Firestarter,

Ok first of all i really appreciate it that you take that time to answer in my thread. Thanks for that ;)

On the second one i just wanted to say something about that. Probably my last words than ill let discuss the other ones abit.

Yeah but the video lasts for only 50 seconds and well yeah he really had some perfect timed harmstrings but i wouldn't say that it's pqr. I mean i can't check the logs so i can't proof it to 100%. I can just say that bots are pretty much obvious and if i see one with a bot i see more things than just a harmstring pqr profile :D.

Anyways The 3 day ban was ok because he is unbaned now anyways. I have an idea, so let the 3d ban as it is but make poodsxy avaiable for receiving rewards. Because i can't proof my point to 100% and you (idk if you can find something about PQR in the logs) could but maybe you don't have enough time idk.

I mean it was really early in the season and he was like ~2.1 cr which is totally nothing. That was the first complain about him using a bot or smth and i think if he would have really played that OP due the bot more ppl have complained about it.

regards ;)

Edited by Firestarter

Macro for charge + hamstring macro is useful and every warrior who's above 2.2 should know how to do it lmao.... even i am using it and im total noob with my Warr.

But there's 1 thing which i don't understand at "0.7" It was re-applied PERFECTLY at like 0.1 sec before it expired, so it does look like PQR but this may be just a misunderstanding about the situation.

Warriors don't require skill bro, learned the class in 3 minutes.

Shadrissa is devoted Administrator to the community, be carefull tho, she might take "she's not online" as an insult xD

Edited by tiggar47

Also, people, Take a look here

Start watching from the 0:25.

You will see that hamstring will expire at somewhere ~0:29 right? And then you will see a delay and it gets re applied on 0:31.

And like we all know, a PQR bot, wouldn't allow that, it would keep the debuff running 24/7 without any delays.

And on the video you can see a solid 0.5 - 1 sec delay.

So i doubt that it is a PQR usage.

Dont have to explain anything,clearly see the script and thats all,maybe next time he'll think to use it.

Think it twice this Firestarter(Noneedholy) got banned too 2seasons ago and his mate too,no wonder why his mate got banned again for abusing.I think he really deserved that bann + not getting any rewards cuz why should you give it to an abuser.

Edited by Silencerjk

Dont have to explain anything,clearly see the script and thats all,maybe next time he'll think to use it.

Think it twice this Firestarter(Noneedholy) got banned too 2seasons ago and his mate too,no wonder why his mate got banned again for abusing.I think he really deserved that bann + not getting any rewards cuz why should you give it to an abuser.

First of all diabolique , i never got banned due abusing. You can clearly see i got my R1 title on x100 so stop lieing here in the forums. Also noone cares about your opinion honestly since you only try to piss people off. Also its not about me but hey you have no brain so who cares.

But yeah show me 1 report where I got banned due abusing. Really want to see it.

An opinion from a Wintrader is just worthless

Edited by Firestarter

Now you acting like you are nice or something,but if we ask the every player on the server they would say you are the most hated ppl on this server because you are toxic af.So stop being nice with others because we all know you want to lick everyone's ass to get rewards for your banned abuser pqr scripter mate.

Idk why you call me diabolique,you do that to every forum user you see well if you realized that i made this account in October and my name was Silencer and others on 100x so stop being stupid please.This ass licking gettin my nervous