Pandawow its a known server because of moderators intelectual coeficient

Señorpujo

Señorpujo, youre always wellcome.

pujo2, when chat mod is connected to chanel - he supposted to mute you for that.I was there,what's the problem?Stop making those kind of threads always saying same useless words.If you don't understand simple things,like there is an punishmet for the insult,nomatter if it's joke,rage,mistake - you and other players like Noneed,Repitch,Lanstus - will always get mute for that.Just get already and stop making issues.

pujo2, when chat mod is connected to chanel - he supposted to mute you for that.I was there,what's the problem?Stop making those kind of threads always saying same useless words.If you don't understand simple things,like there is an punishmet for the insult,nomatter if it's joke,rage,mistake - you and other players like Noneed,Repitch,Lanstus - will always get mute for that.Just get already and stop making issues.

why dont you gtfo fucking punk kid? go be gay somewhere else fgt, ur shit

Youre the new hioshiru licher?you saw what community made with him? Lets just(er) wait (jk), if a lot of pple get mad about you removing fun and talks from chat, you gonna get same destiny as hioshiru

Hioshiru muted people for no reason and his "own" reason as far as I'm aware, Licher is simply doing what he is suppose to do and is being told to do. And to be honest, when he muted Pujo he followed the rules to 100%. :/

• Like 2

Hioshiru muted people for no reason and his "own" reason as far as I'm aware, Licher is simply doing what he is suppose to do and is being told to do. And to be honest, when he muted Pujo he followed the rules to 100%. :/

then follow the rules with everyone in server, 70% of players will get mute if we mute for saying idiot and usual things like that.. i've seen alot of worse words on english chat and 0 mute.. mute everyone or don't mute lol

Señorpujo, chat mods don't sit 24/7 in game.Also atm we have no international chat mod,so russian mods have to keep eyes on english chat.If you see any violation - you free to report it.Don't see any reason discuss with you anymore. Edited by LICHER