dalaran "fast game start" abuse to dont loose rating 2.8 cr/mmr

Omg are you stupid?

U are, u obviously know that i dced and u try to get me ban , the question is : WHY ?????????????

PS : DC and loose 20 points against retard = USE BUG NEW USEBUG DETECTED OMG OMG OMG

Edited by Takaa. <3
He's got the point, why would he Alt+F4 to lose rating on high MMR, besides that a long disconnect is more than possible, and calling ALL dk's "retarded" is an insult to every DK player and via this screenshot your friend can get muted. :)
He's got the point, why would he Alt+F4 to lose rating on high MMR, besides that a long disconnect is more than possible, and calling ALL dk's "retarded" is an insult to every DK player and via this screenshot your friend can get muted. :)

First of all, there is no chatcollor, i edited.that, second, you can alt f4 before arena starts and you dony loose rating, are you happy now?

Lol what im seeing is so funny we won u without even 1% dampening and u saying Takaa is trying to alt f4 and not lose rating? that makes no sence just close thread

you created a acc forum just to defend ur slut? hoho so cool, u play rdruid/dk with a known abuser why dont you stay on ur shithole?

you created a acc forum just to defend ur slut? hoho so cool' date=' u play rdruid/dk with a known abuser why dont you stay on ur shithole?[/quote']

who the f r u :nea:

- - - Добавлено - - -

(always get his precious rating playing with a abuser)

im not him. but i think its fun how bug abusers like yoi and this druid (always get his precious rating playing with a abuser) try to roast someone. ur trash takaa.

u actually have no idea of what u're talking about. I queued to 2900-3000 mmr as Rdru/Rogue last s and i was 2900+ cr so gtfo from this thread trying to help ur braindead friend Machmollo :rofl_mini:

im not going to argue with you' date=' you are braindead, but last season ur rating was with takaa too, its not because you played rogue/rdru a few times that you mained the comp[/quote']

i played like 10-15 arenas dk/rdruid last s. u're so retarded just leave this thread

i played like 10-15 arenas dk/rdruid last s. u're so retarded just leave this thread

typical pandawow player, a random lying to proof ur not shit. im out. anywyas i agree, the report makes no sense, he d lose the game if he did that, so ye prob some shit happened

Kappaaaaa it explains why does he got about 400 wins' date=' ive saw him at 2.8 mmr playing against 1.9+1.7 cr dpri/dk LOL[/quote']

u didnt get it i thought.. he said that because in ur screenshot its 5:14am but nvm xD and btw when i queued it was 22:15 because i live in France

- - - Добавлено - - -

u didnt get it i thought

think*