all of pandawow pls read this before swearing at us

kapa45

Because Awner was responsible for this subforum but he doesn't belong in pandawow staff anymore

What about blues? they usually close any thread they don't like for "flood".

I miss when Anwer used to close almost every thread and then make reports to ban us all, hahahaha funny guy. XD

• Game Masters
What about blues? they usually close any thread they don't like for "flood".

I miss when Anwer used to close almost every thread and then make reports to ban us all, hahahaha funny guy. XD

They barely check general discussion subforum because they're not that active and they handle other subforums like report a player,tech support,bug tracker etc..

So it's kinda hard to moderate all subforums

why is this topic still not closed? lol

so you started the almighty proof that god exists war and you've gone offtopic almost every sec and now you want the thread to be closed ye ye sure :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Hi guys, long time no see :)

Started reading this and wanted to mention that this is the first time in my existence on Pandawow that I fully agree with Pujo. cheers! see ya in game

Back from the dead!

http://www.stillrealtous.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/bray4.gif

• Like 1

Mmm, love watching General Discussion drama. Just enjoying it with some popcorn.

Why do you keep posting in old/dead threads? Almost every thread in this section you're writing in, farming posts?!

@Weegee I and many other players have requested this thread to be closed, could you do that bro?