So, here he is on bg. So is illegal.

Yes, but it's not a cheat, and you need to be aware of that so you don't make reports on multiboxers who aren't in BGs or Arenas.

cheat program for multibox.
It's not cheating by using a program to multibox, multibox is totally legal by PandaWoW's and Blizzard's rules, just not in BGs or Arenas.

Indeed,they are in BG called Arathi Basin....seems illegal.

you need to be aware of that so you don't make reports on multiboxers who aren't in BGs or Arenas.

Look what I just wrote, look at it before you read my explanation, read it, read it one more time, read it a final time, still don't understand? Alright, now you can read my explanation...

Explanation: You thought he used a cheat for multiboxing. Imagine this... you see another guy outside BG and Arena, you report him because you think it's a cheat, well it's not, so if you see someone multibox outside of a BG or Arena, don't report him, because it's allowed there.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed,they are in BG called Arathi Basin....seems illegal.

State where I said that it wasn't illegal to multibox in a BG or Arena.

It's not cheating by using a program to multibox, multibox is totally legal by PandaWoW's and Blizzard's rules, just not in BGs or Arenas.

Whats this?

Read the last part of this sentence.I guess you typed that before you saw the pictures.

Whats this?

Read the last part of this sentence.I guess you typed that before you saw the pictures.

Exactly, I was saying that the program is not a cheat, and it's only illegal in Arenas and BGs, because he didn't know it was legal outside those instances.

- - - Updated - - -

So if he would see someone in goldshire multibox, he would report them, and that's unnecessary as fuck. Get it???

• Game Masters

It's what I said in my first post if you multiboxing inside BG/Arena it's bannable but if someone multiboxing in world pvp for example it's not bannable simple as that

btw I faced this guy at BG right now and he 1shot me lol.GM's must deal with it asap!

Multibox is legal in world and BG's but Not inside arenas.Closed.