Warcraft (2016)

Jonte

Sup, here's the Warcraft movie, the quality of the video is of course filmed at a cinema, but he got all corners so the movie is actually worth seeing as it is now.

Don't worry, when they release the movie with HD quality I will make another thread here, I'm on that website and others every day, so you will know asap. Peace. :beer:

http://dreamfilmhd.bz/movies/details/683245883-warcraft/ :popcorn:

I wish I could translate the page from swedish to english but thanks for sharing man :D

No worries! But I don't see why you need to translate it? You kind of just need to know where the search option is?

The movie storytelling was way too fast paced. Like they were in soome sort of hurry to tell the story. They could've just extended the movie to 3 hours, like LOTR and get a better story telling, more slower and more smoother.

The movie storytelling was way too fast paced. Like they were in soome sort of hurry to tell the story. They could've just extended the movie to 3 hours, like LOTR and get a better story telling, more slower and more smoother.

Well they probably didn't want to confuse people who don't know lore with all the small details etc.

The movie is adapted to the audience and it's lore is kinda different from the actual wc lore, but the movie was epic nonetheless :P

Longer movie lenght- more money to spend.

Longer movie lenght- more money to spend.

Yeah, and they already spent shit ton of money on this one, but now that they know it made huge they might even throw in some more in the next one. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, and they already spent shit ton of money on this one, but now that they know it made huge they might even throw in some more in the next one. Fingers crossed.

Like I said in previous reply, they said there will be next sequel at vidcon.

• 2 weeks later...
I wish I could translate the page from swedish to english but thanks for sharing man :D

A depiction of the original encounter between humans and orcs, where the emphasis is placed on both the Alliance as Horde side of the conflict. With characters like Durotan and Lothar at the helm the film takes place in several locations established in the popular computer game of the same name.

Rough translation of what the description says. Use google translate :3