Result of 3V3 Tourny

Druidaskip

• Administrators
Tournament wasn't bad. Apperantly BO5 means BO3 for some people, but i guess only when their friends team is leading 3-1. People Alt + f4 first game because the arena for their team sucks.

Are you guys planning in making a Winter tournament for all players like Qwertlyine did in 2014 ?

Nope, we don't, because i don't have time for it.

I will try to contact with Qwertyline , maybe he will do it and i will help with prizes and some organization (give him helpers).

I will try to contact with Qwertyline , maybe he will do it and i will help with prizes and some organization (give him helpers).

It seems like you guys need to hire more staff members, Do you know anyone good for that?

http://media3.giphy.com/media/62PP2yEIAZF6g/giphy.gif

Edited by Kroz

Why dont you helped us back in time when we needed you? btw Qwerty isnt the only guy who can organize tournament, you know we have a good tournament experience (check forum Teamplay tournament or SazziEu channel, there are some replay)

Also you should promote streamers by adding a button on web site. (As they do on warm*** :D)

Alright, don't bother asking your community tho. I wouldn't mind donating 50-100€ to support it.

u r a fucking retarded, just a butthurt faggot cause people actually like more him even exploiting bonuses than you and your toxic gay squad. even if he is exploiting he is a better person and a better player to community than you are.

hard to choose noneedholy (call people keybord warrior but is a tiny emo irl LOL) or this fat rogue who only come to forums nowadays to talk shit

Are you mad?

People like him more? Yeah i guess people would love me too if i gave free bonuses to all my friends.

"even if he is exploiting, he still is a better player to the community".

2 words: kill yourself. Lmfao

Guess cause youre a newfag around here that you dont know what ive done for this community. Just please shut the fuck up. Stay bad.

He wintraded and exploits a bug. how is this wintrader a better person for the community, exactly? "he hosts tournaments" yeah, so did i. So how is he even relevant to be in the topic of "better person for the community"? You make no sense. Truly disgusting to even quote you. Next time dont die to me in a 1v2 (would post pic, but dont have my pc around.)

TL;DR: youre bad, people like him cause of free bonuses, ive done 2000x more than him for the community. Elegiggle

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know this ?

I have chatlogs. He offered everyone last season mounts, transmog items, characters etc. Even asked zanked to lose, he said he'll give him CM mog, lel.

I bet this djmercitwo guy even gets bonuses from this mongoloid. Suck his dick more, please

4head

Edited by Repitchx

Are you mad?

People like him more? Yeah i guess people would love me too if i gave free bonuses to all my friends.

"even if he is exploiting, he still is a better player to the community".

2 words: kill yourself. Lmfao

Guess cause youre a newfag around here that you dont know what ive done for this community. Just please shut the fuck up. Stay bad.

He wintraded and exploits a bug. how is this wintrader a better person for the community, exactly? "he hosts tournaments" yeah, so did i. So how is he even relevant to be in the topic of "better person for the community"? You make no sense. Truly disgusting to even quote you. Next time dont die to me in a 1v2 (would post pic, but dont have my pc around.)

TL;DR: youre bad, people like him cause of free bonuses, ive done 2000x more than him for the community. Elegiggle

- - - Updated - - -

I have chatlogs. He offered everyone last season mounts, transmog items, characters etc. Even asked zanked to lose, he said he'll give him CM mog, lel.

I bet this djmercitwo guy even gets bonuses from this mongoloid. Suck his dick more, please

4head

you know that i never faced you in arena or even in bg/wpvp? actually you cant talk shit since u arent even 2k on retail. actually u r just a toxic like ur girlfriend (ur gf who lost title for wintrade such sarcasm)

you know that i never faced you in arena or even in bg/wpvp? actually you cant talk shit since u arent even 2k on retail. actually u r just a toxic like ur girlfriend (ur gf who lost title for wintrade such sarcasm)

That moment when you cant argument back cause you know the other person is right

So youre a r1 player from retail, huh? (u linked ur armory a while back)

Please keep linking fake armories, please link more screenshots/videos. Oh wait, i forgot, you dont have any.

/Yawn. Another private server player seeking attention.

You're a 1.2k rat trying to fool russians believing you're actually r1. Lmfao. Biggest joke ive seen. Dont try to talk shit when you're making a fool out of yourself. Just a tip.

P.s: yes i did fight you in arena. Was on tigers peak. =)

Edited by Repitchx

That moment when you cant argument back cause you know the other person is right

So youre a r1 player from retail, huh? (u linked ur armory)

Please keep link fake armories, please link more screenshots/videos. Oh wait, i forgot, you dont have any.

/Yawn. Another private server player seeking attention.

that moment when you are ugly af and you have to brag about everything you have on private server. so sad

- - - Добавлено - - -

Hide ur childrens

HAHAHAHA nazi grammar strikes again "childrens" good shit u ugly nose, your mom Monika should've dropped you @ hitler's gas station.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Okay, as i had promised, i contacted with Qwertyline and he will make 3s tournament with my help.

Wait for information, in some days we will write about this tournament.

• Like 1

Okay, as i had promised, i contacted with Qwertyline and he will make 3s tournament with my help.

Wait for information, in some days we will write about this tournament.

Yeah bro, good job, but don't forget that you promised me this:

It's already in proccess, i've also checked them in game on my local server. They all work, so wait until i'll add it to control panel (1-2 hours, i guess).

I can't check my inbox atm, because i have a lot of messages. Need a lot time to check all messages, don't have free time.

It has been few days right? :D