Gift Bonuses

Kroz

Greetings everyone :D

This is a suggestion for administration to add a new option on the website for gifting bonus points. :D

I mean, just like we can gift items, mounts, et cetera; why don't we be able to gift bonus points as well?

Wouldn't this be amazing? giving the option to friends and other players to choose/do whatever they want with the points!

Plus, there are some services that cannot be gifted, such as change faction, name, level boost, et cetera.

I know that you are busy (Zeox and Juster) but please consider this option. :)

#Kroz_Got_Unlimited_Bonuses

Update: Due to some abusers:

Votes can be excluded from this option, we can donate directly to the other account.

It's gonna be the same for me, I got money in my bank account, instead of donating to my account I just have the option to do for someone else.

Thank you @jegermaister for pointing this out. :)

Edited by Kroz

Greetings everyone :D

This is a suggestion for administration to add a new option on the website for gifting bonus points. :D

I mean, just like we can gift items, mounts, et cetera; why don't we be able to gift bonus points as well?

Wouldn't this be amazing? giving the option to friends and other players to choose/do whatever they want with the points!

Plus, there are some services that cannot be gifted, such as change faction, name, level boost, et cetera.

I know that you are busy (Zeox and Juster) but please consider this option. :)

#Kroz_Got_Unlimited_Bonuses

They're not going to do dat.

• Game Masters
I am not sure if it is good suggestion because you can make 100 accounts vote with all of them (if you got proxy IP) and send all bonuses in 1 account. Also,they will lose a lot money from donations so as tiggar said I don't really believe that they will do that ever
  • Like 1

I am not sure if it is good suggestion because you can make 100 accounts vote with all of them (if you got proxy IP) and send all bonuses in 1 account. Also,they will lose a lot money from donations so as tiggar said I don't really believe that they will do that ever

Votes can be excluded from this option, we can donate directly to the other account.

It's gonna be the same for me, I got money in my bank account, instead of donating to my account I just have the option to do for someone else. :D

• Game Masters

It's gonna be the same for me, I got money in my bank account, instead of donating to my account I just have the option to do for someone else. :D

If they can implement a system like this it would be great and it won't affect anyone but I am sure that to make something like this requires a lot of free time,money etc...So I am not sure if it's worth to implement something like this. I'd rather instead to fix critical pvp bugs :D

Also,today I made a ticket for "cap reset issue" and GM replied me that admins don't have enough free time to log-in game and reset the cap so even if whole community supports your suggestion administration won't implement it

I will stay neutral with your suggestion Kroz

#Updated

No problem mate :)

Edited by Jegerm

If they can implement a system like this it would be great and it won't affect anyone but I am sure that to make something like this requires a lot of free time,money and stuff...So I am not sure if it's worth to implement something like this. I'd rather instead to fix critical pvp bugs :D

Also,today I made a ticket for "cap reset issue" and GM replied me that admins don't have enough free time to log-in game and reset the cap so even if whole community supports your suggestion administration won't implement it

I will stay neutral with your suggestion Kroz

I do realize that, I have done similar suggestions in the past, and it got postponed either, I am just saying that this option would be amazing to have, not something to be done over a night, when they got time I hope the do it. :D

Check: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169945