I want to see his MMR and rating resetted, asap

1. Withshadow+Premiumxxi

2. Fun

3. Wintrading, proof - stats+spec

4. dcb83a9c6d3bdea342ca8ee52b68afd3.png

ffd0a88c3ea5390b247a88c1b46d5727.jpg

5. I would not mind if he would just do it to try to get a high rank and gets disqualified, but he can feed the biggest dog teams within minutes on high rating, multiple teams even.

Edited by Autschbatsch
You are violating forum rules, you should be punished aswell.

You're so fucking annoying and attention seeking, serious kys.. Everytime I read something from you it triggers me. Go seek attention from your parents stupid midget and stop posting on threads when all you do is seek for attention. Bet you are 14 irl, 180kg and wears a fedora while doing BGs or 1200 mmr games to pump yourself.

• Like 1
You're so fucking annoying and attention seeking, serious kys.. Everytime I read something from you it triggers me. Go seek attention from your parents stupid midget and stop posting on threads when all you do is seek for attention. Bet you are 14 irl, 180kg and wears a fedora while doing BGs or 1200 mmr games to pump yourself.

Lmao a Fedora hahahahaa 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/CbQ9Xk5.png

Edited by Felxprod

Why dont you go such a big fat smelly dick and chocke on the nuts ?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.amerika.org/wp-content/uploads/triggered.png

can't see the picture you posted homeboy, pretends to ddos people but doesn't even know forums html codes to share images, good job.

• Game Masters
Why dont you go such a big fat smelly dick and chocke on the nuts ?

- - - Updated - - -

can't see the picture you posted homeboy, pretends to ddos people but doesn't even know forums html codes to share images, good job.

What ddos... he barely knows how to open p.c., restart router and running wow.exe lol but really don't you know that he is Tiggar's lawyer. If you say something bad about his friend he is going to insult you. Honestly he got no life! No joke in every post Tiggar makes against me or Kroz Felx going and liking his post how pathetic life he should have from 1 to 10 please tell me.

Edited by Jegerm
mao a Fedora hahahahaa

LOL QT ayy..

chocke

choke* homeboy, check urself before u reck urself, and btw i can see the pic clearly it says "triggered" which describes you in a nutshell lmao, go be a syrian member in some other place not here, and shave ur moustache you nigger cunt.

What ddos... he barely knows how to open p.c.' date=' restart router and running wow.exe lol but really don't you know that he is Tiggar's lawyer. If you say something bad about his friend he is going to insult you. Honestly he got no life! No joke in every post Tiggar makes against me or Kroz Felx going and liking his post how pathetic life he should have from 1 to 10 please tell me.[/quote']

LMAOO when i read this guy's posts i really feel like i should jump off a cliff, hes talking about some other dude's life while he is the pleb that has 800+ forum posts lmao.

ofc we gonna insult you since you won't keep your mouth shut, expect from me to insult the shit out of you nigger cunt.

• Game Masters
LOL QT ayy..

choke* homeboy, check urself before u reck urself, and btw i can see the pic clearly it says "triggered" which describes you in a nutshell lmao, go be a syrian member in some other place not here, and shave ur moustache you nigger cunt.

LMAOO when i read this guy's posts i really feel like i should jump off a cliff, hes talking about some other dude's life while he is the pleb that has 800+ forum posts lmao.

ofc we gonna insult you since you won't keep your mouth shut, expect from me to insult the shit out of you nigger cunt.

You only promise things just do it.... Jump!!!

You call me post farmer while you're registered here less than a month and you already have 62 posts gj you got banana IQ. I am registered since 2015 thats why I have so many posts here.

Whole community can see how bad you're so leave this community noone really likes you except Felx and Tiggar oh and btw good job one day you will become a great lawyer.. defend more Felx because he can't do that alone.

Once again get a life

You only promise things just do it.... Jump!!!

You call me post farmer while you're registered here less than a month and you already have 62 posts gj you got banana IQ. I am registered since 2015 thats why I have so many posts here.

Whole community can see how bad you're so leave this community noone really likes you except Felx and Tiggar oh and btw good job one day you will become a great lawyer.. defend more Felx because he can't do that alone.

Once again get a life

LOL what community? the Kroz and Noneedholy? slit your throat dumbass, he says things about defending meanwhile hes sucking Kroz's dick 24/7 lmao. My ass you are in college, even 5th grader would know better english than you and would understand things differently.

Once again get a life

not my fault you got iq less than an ape.