Remove retarded chat mods

DragonBruu

I don't have a single idea where the heck to do this report. I was in arenas, suddenly i get out and i get muted for 12 hours for "skill-flood". Wasn't talking in english channel, wasn't talking in party, wasn't using voice emotes, WASN'T DOING A SINGLE THING. For fuck sakes who do u give chat mods to? monkeys? braindeads? my god what's wrong with this server...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112723[/ATTACH]

• Game Masters
I don't have a single idea where the heck to do this report. I was in arenas, suddenly i get out and i get muted for 12 hours for "skill-flood". Wasn't talking in english channel, wasn't talking in party, wasn't using voice emotes, WASN'T DOING A SINGLE THING. For fuck sakes who do u give chat mods to? monkeys? braindeads? my god what's wrong with this server...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112723[/ATTACH]

Maybe you got muted by mistake... anyway if you want you can appeal here >> http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=78845&page=55

• Like 1

They gave a reason for his mute but tbh I don't know what "skill-flood" means.. maybe they mean just flood?

This is a violation of the rules with #3.1. and the punishment for that is getting muted for 720 minutes.

It means "Linking items/achievements/spells and so on with obscene or other words"

According to the rules, skill-flood is linking items, achievements, or spells with obscene or other words. Appeal is your best bet.

No, pretty damn sure I saw this guy make a few ANAL *spell name* jokes in the english chat. So really, the only braindead monkey here is DragonBruu.

No, pretty damn sure I saw this guy make a few ANAL *spell name* jokes in the english chat. So really, the only braindead monkey here is DragonBruu.

DragonBruu is extremly smart dweeb, I saw him advertising the cure for blindness, effective really.

At the moment you get muted is wasn't playing on my aliance chars or i was not online,so im 100% sure that wasn't me,deal with it.

Noneedholy, pretty much better or i should be the one who's playing high mmr for all the classes in wow?Oh,no.I have more usefull things in my life than it.

And also,i think that Takaa and Repitch will not agree with your oppinion,just think about it.

Noneedholy, pretty much better or i should be the one who's playing high mmr for all the classes in wow?Oh,no.I have more usefull things in my life than it.

And also,i think that Takaa and Repitch will not agree with your oppinion,just think about it.

more useful like backpeddal in area 52 camping people with 10 retarded friends full pve gear and mute people for no reason. nice life tho

Vegari, that's more fun.U can't understand it,so noneed to blame here.

I can read you like a book lmfao.

Do not fear, you were there for 2 days, after that I saw the cancer you are spreading and decided to roast you a little more.

wait so saying anal then linking a thunderfury achievement or anything is against the rules

well..uh

That only applies to you Keston.

Edited by tiggar47