Mw abusing touch of death.

1- Name : Baghusan ---> http://cp.pandawow.ru/es/armory/char-3-5279336.html

2- Realm : xFun

3- Reason : He's killing my gargole with http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=115080/touch-of-death , the tooltip it says Instantly kills a creature with less health than the Monk's maximum health. but also gargole is a creature but it's from a player./ gargole from pvp player /

4- Proofs : http://imgur.com/LKOZGgY in this ss i just summoned my gargole secs ago, then he killed it with touch of death at 10% hp http://imgur.com/PY92oSz ( some secs later)

5- Proofs that's bug : http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=182620

Please bann people like them or fix the bug :/

• Like 1

I see that you are angry because you lost this match, but i dont see why i bug abuse. If you read the tooltip it clearly refers to "non - player" targets, your pet acts as one, as long as there is no statement from the server denying this i dont see myself as a bug abuser.

In my opinion it would be an abuse if i use it on players, not on pets. I also think that you mistake it with the PvP Set Bonus from the Windwalker gear, making it able to be used on players with less than 10% HP. This does not refer to the ToD on pets, always being instant kills since pets will always have less or equal health...

Edited by Bagdalulu
I see that you are angry because you lost this match, but i dont see why i bug abuse. If you read the tooltip it clearly refers to "non - player" targets, your pet acts as one, as long as there is no statement from the server denying this i dont see myself as a bug abuser.

In my opinion it would be an abuse if i use it on players, not on pets. I also think that you mistake it with the PvP Set Bonus from the Windwalker gear, making it able to be used on players with less than 10% HP. This does not refer to the ToD on pets, always being instant kills since pets will always have less or equal health...

wrong.

Pet is affected by PvP resillience etc. It acts like a player so yes, you abused.

• Like 1

How should i know that? I see myself as correct since pets are able to be taunted so "non-players". Also since this server is able to fix every major bug in a few weeks and this "problem" of every dk not being solved why shall i think of this as a bug? Players should be banned for knowingly abusing, and i still think of it not being a bug. Maybe a Dev can clarify this since most MW monks on this server (some of them high rated players) agree.

I can "stop" killing pets untill a Dev makes a clear statement, but i dont see why i should get banned.

I can "stop" killing pets untill a Dev makes a clear statement, but i dont see why i should get banned.

A Dev on PandaWoW won't know if this is true or not but Noneedholy have a pretty damn solid argument.

Pet is affected by PvP resillience etc. It acts like a player so yes, you abused.
A Dev on PandaWoW won't know if this is true or not but Noneedholy have a pretty damn solid argument.

I can stop using it i said because there is a solid argument NOW. But i still hope for a statement from the server since myself and other players dont think of it being a bug. Read my position, i read the tooltip after someone said it was a bug and i didnt think of it being one since i think that stuff being tauntable not being a player.

i read the tooltip after someone said it was a bug and i didnt think of it being one

Gargoyle is a DKs main burst spell, it has a massive 3 minutes cooldown, how broken wouldn't it be if a monk could just one shot it instantly?

Also the CD of Touch of Death is 1,5 minutes so DKs would not even have their Gargoyle up for 2 seconds before you one shot it.

Definetly a bug, m8.

• Like 1
Gargoyle is a DKs main burst spell, it has a massive 3 minutes cooldown, how broken wouldn't it be if a monk could just one shot it instantly?

Also the CD of Touch of Death is 1,5 minutes so DKs would not even have their Gargoyle up for 2 seconds before you one shot it.

Definetly a bug, m8.

It would be DEFINETLY a bug if the tooltip wasnt able to be mistaken. A priest can remove a Mage's Ice Block or a Paladin Divine Bubble. This isnt a bug either m8.

It would be DEFINETLY a bug if the tooltip wasnt able to be mistaken. A priest can remove a Mage's Ice Block or a Paladin Divine Bubble. This isnt a bug either m8.

With a glyph I believe...

With a glyph I believe...

Still it Removes a major Cooldown which these Classes rely on, just to go with your argumentation, meaning that it is possible. Touch of Death still doesnt violate his tooltip if used on pets imo. Pets are tauntable, pets are non player.

just to go with your argumentation

Anyways, you could try and find a video of a Monk using Touch of Death on a Gargoyle from retail? There are plenty of videos such as "wow 5.4 WW vs DK Duels" or arena montages. I tried finding one earlier for 30 minutes straight but didn't find any, my guess is that I didn't find any because it's not possible to use Touch of Death on a gargoyle.

• Like 1
I can stop using it i said because there is a solid argument NOW. But i still hope for a statement from the server since myself and other players dont think of it being a bug. Read my position, i read the tooltip after someone said it was a bug and i didnt think of it being one since i think that stuff being tauntable not being a player.

If touch of death ignores the PVP Resillience you should try it on real players, you have better outcome but all you will get is 1 day ban if you do abuse it, which means 50 bonuses.

If touch of death ignores the PVP Resillience you should try it on real players, you have better outcome but all you will get is 1 day ban if you do abuse it, which means 50 bonuses.

wooooooooooooooooooooow your knowledge about this server is almost zero ... please keep out here lol

Tiggar, you are extremely ignorant. The tooltip for Touch of Death says it is only usable on non-player targets. By that logic, it seems to me like the Gargoyle is a non-player target as is the Hunter's pet. It isn't a bug. The game clearly defines a Gargoyle better than any player ever could. Edited by fenris
posted too early
  • Like 1
The bonus set let it use at a less 10% hp target

The set bonus you are talking about is the Windwalker one and affects "player targets". Touch of Death being usable on non player targets only implies your target to have the same amount or less health.

Tiggar, you are extremely ignorant. The tooltip for Touch of Death says it is only usable on non-player targets. By that logic, it seems to me like the Gargoyle is a non-player target as is the Hunter's pet. It isn't a bug. The game clearly defines a Gargoyle better than any player ever could.

don't be retarded please .

Closed from flood,sent this thread to GMs.