3.4. "CapsLock: the excessive writing messages in capital letters - 30 up to a 90 minutes."

Excessive

In my situation, it's only once, which is 100% fine.

DON'T act smart ;D

I am smart.

2.13. Writing messages, titles of threads, signatures in capital letters or in capital and normal letters together (for example: "FoReXaMpLe"), excessive use of bold, italic, size, color, fonts and so on.

Edited by tiggar47
I am smart.

2.13. Writing messages, titles of threads, signatures in capital letters or in capital and normal letters together (for example: "FoReXaMpLe"), excessive use of bold, italic, size, color, fonts and so on.

Hahahahah, you just proved that you're not smart at all!

This rule applies on the forums only, not in the game!

• Game Masters
Now you lie, and in a bad way, next time, don't come to my threads and if you don't like it, feel free to report me. :)

The moment that noone really likes Tiggar but he comes in our threads just to increase his posts... Your posts are useless Tiggar. You have to post in every thread "Butthurt boy" just to increase your posts how pathetic you are jesus.

Be sure that I won't make a dialogue with you if you reply in my post. Even the author (kroz) tells you to stop posting at his threads so yeah keep humiliating yourself.

• Like 1
The moment that noone really likes Tiggar but he comes in our threads just to increase his posts... Your posts are useless Tiggar. You have to post in every thread "Butthurt boy" just to increase your posts how pathetic you are jesus.

Be sure that I won't make a dialogue with you if you reply in my post. Even the author (kroz) tells you to stop posting at his threads so yeah keep humiliating yourself.

OMG, that's what exactly on my mind, well said brother.