Will you give out rewards this season, GMs?

Jonte

Title says it, I just wanna have it confirmed, will you or will you not give out rewards for this season since Monk's Paralysis is bugged and incapacitates

you for 12 seconds, 7 second DR.

They will ofc, just 2-3 months later. Even wintraders get rewarded, free titles for everyone! *cough saadx cough*

Yeah but I just wanna know, becuase if they still are I'm going to que Hpala-WW non-stop.

OH MY GOD, FIX THIS!!!

They will ofc, just 2-3 months later. Even wintraders get rewarded, free titles for everyone! *cough saadx cough*

Every season there's a new bug/hack/cheat/abuse/win-trader/etc..

Everyone is getting 3K rate and glad title, yeah GG!

OH MY GOD, FIX THIS!!!

Every season there's a new bug/hack/cheat/abuse/win-trader/etc..

Everyone is getting 3K rate and glad title, yeah GG!

You dont get it, though. We know that bugs appear every now and then. The problem is that it takes so long to fix them, they dont do anything about it. They dont ban wintrades, they dont listen to us, they dont keep us updated. What do we get? A retarded excuse "we're busy."

You dont get it, though. We know that bugs appear every now and then. The problem is that it takes so long to fix them, they dont do anything about it. They dont ban wintrades, they dont listen to us, they dont keep us updated. What do we get? A retarded excuse "we're busy."

Haha, yeah bro, I agree!

That's why every second someone whisper me with his arena master title and high rate!

If everyone is PRO here, then who is the noob?! NOW EVERYTHING BECAME CLEAR!

Again, that's why in my guild's thread we didn't ask for any similar achievement and we only asked for doing some BGs' to evaluate players before they join us.

Because most of the high rated players, SUCK! (as far as I/we have seen so far) :D

Haha, yeah bro, I agree!

That's why every second someone whisper me with his arena master title and high rate!

Again, that's why in my guild's thread we didn't ask for any similar achievement and we only asked for doing some BGs' to evaluate players before they join us.

Because most of the high rated players, SUCK! (as far as I/we have seen so far) :D

LMFAOOO . IM DONE

• Like 1

I have faith in Zeox giving rewards on time. However, I dont have any faith in him giving the titles to the right people.

Another thing is... 2700 rating for a 1500 title, rly? They really need to change that sh!t.

Just because he replies more often that doesn't mean he's a better guy #TeamJuster (jk)

1. He's a man of his word.

2. He fulfills his promises.

3. He replys to us when we need him.

4. He is responsible.

5. He is a nice guy.

#TeamZeox

1. He's a man of his word.

2. He fulfills his promises.

3. He replys to us when we need him.

4. He is responsible.

5. He is a nice guy.

#TeamZeox

Number 1 & 2 are the same thing. #TeamCthulhu

I can't wait to see some random Plebs raise up the 3s ladder the last days of the season. Who knows maybe this guy is selling his 1-2 traded games to some teams and gets real money out of it. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=185393

I promise there is some rat trading incoming soon. And they(GMs) won't even be able to judge if it was a trade, so i already feel like puking.

Haha, yeah bro, I agree!

lol fuck .. that was my secret by finding good mates for 2s and 3s .. why did you tell them ? srs