Will you give out rewards this season, GMs?

Jonte

Nobody likes that, the same shit goes with buying a char, everyone is Arena Master/of the Horde!!!!!!

It lost its value, this is bullshit (of course we can check achievements for that, but still, looking around and almost all have it, SUCKS)

Now for having half of the server being glad, that sucks even more, especially when that half is full of abusers. :D

Edited by Kroz

• Administrators

Yes, we will give titles.

Every season someone like topicstarter will create topic and write that all players in ladder are noobs and using bugs etc, if he doesn't in the list of this ladder. It's so funny.

• Like 2

Every season someone like topicstarter will create topic and write that all players in ladder are noobs and using bugs etc, if he doesn't in the list of this ladder. It's so funny.

That's what they usually do.

No actually the funny part is that you guys are so bad at the game when you don't realize how all the bugs that still exist after a long time make a difference in the ladder and you choose to give rewards to that ladder .

Honestly its not about giving rewards or not . Its about caring for a healthy, balanced ladder.

And you obviously choose to not give a fuck about existing bugs or wintraders .

Even Neff said that he wont ban "Withshadows" the wintrader just because his rating is not high enough to make him able to earn the reward . When in reality he can boost whoever he wants until the season ends with his high mmr as he probably did all the season .

I guess MMR will be reseted too, when season ends..
"When season ends" . Until then everyone can get r1 from that guy LOL.

You can give as many prizes as you want , as long as you start banning wintraders and players that abuse certain bugs .

• Like 3

No actually the funny part is that you guys are so bad at the game when you don't realize how all the bugs that still exist after a long time make a difference in the ladder and you choose to give rewards to that ladder .

Honestly its not about giving rewards or not . Its about caring for a healthy, balanced ladder.

And you obviously choose to not give a fuck about existing bugs or wintraders .

Even Neff said that he wont ban "Withshadows" the wintrader just because his rating is not high enough to make him able to earn the reward . When in reality he can boost whoever he wants until the season ends with his high mmr as he probably did all the season .

"When season ends" . Until then everyone can get r1 from that guy LOL.

You can give as many prizes as you want , as long as you start banning wintraders and players that abuse certain bugs .

Word

*drops mic *

• Administrators

Anyway I will check logs before giving prizes.

About bugs, tomorrow dev will start working on my TODO list with serious bugs (i've placed here ~50 bugs), after they will get fixed i hope balance on arena will be better.

About bugs, tomorrow dev will start working on my TODO list with serious bugs (i've placed here ~50 bugs), after they will get fixed i hope balance on arena will be better.

OMG, this is the best news ever, Thank You Zeox.

#TeamZeox

• Game Masters

Nice!!

If you fix Wild Mushroom in the next changelog I will give you a big kiss xD

• Administrators
Nice!!

If you fix Wild Mushroom in the next changelog I will give you a big kiss xD

What are you talking about? Maybe it doesn't in my TODO list, show me a bug report.

What are you talking about? Maybe it doesn't in my TODO list, show me a bug report.

Dear Zeox read the international bug section as well . We are making good reports there .

And if you don't have time to fix everything FEEL FREE to ask for a list with TOP 10 BUGS RIGHT NOW SO WE CAN MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER and maybe you will get some profits from that as well .

Thanks

• Administrators
Dear Zeox read the international bug section as well . We are making good reports there .

And if you don't have time to fix everything FEEL FREE to ask for a list with TOP 10 BUGS RIGHT NOW SO WE CAN MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER and maybe you will get some profits from that as well .

Thanks

This list is already done, as i've already said.

But next time i'll think about this :)

This list is already done, as i've already said.

But next time i'll think about this :)

YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS , so that you don't lose players from the server and maybe gain new ones as well .

Next time let us tell you which bugs have the biggest priority so that you don't waste your time fixing irrelevant stuff .

When it comes to PVP, we know the game better than you do so if you ask for our help, everything will be easier for you, everyone will love you, you will make bigger profits and everyone will be happy .

And since this is mostly a PVP server you should consider doing that .

Thanks again