Will you give out rewards this season, GMs?

Jonte

lol, a same patch on retail. ppl who play on wodempire actually are idiots. btw as you know Draenor is the worst patch

Draenor is worst expansion not patch :D, they completly killed it with Draenor.

Maybe Legion will fix what Draenor ruined.

Guys, stop pushing Zeox, don't put the pressure on him, we had two months without having anything, it is SO GREAT that Zeox is helping us right now, don't make him leave!

I understand that you guys need the fixes faster and you don't like WoDEmpire/etc...

It's his decision, at least not like Juster "You can leave now" Zeox is still friendly and respect us all. :D (Keep in mind that Juster doesn't show up at all :()

So, thank you Zeox

Guys, stop pushing Zeox, don't put the pressure on him, we had two months without having anything, it is SO GREAT that Zeox is helping us right now, don't make him leave!

I understand that you guys need the fixes faster and you don't like WoDEmpire/etc...

It's his decision, at least not like Juster "You can leave now" Zeox is still friendly and respect us all. :D (Keep in mind that Juster doesn't show up at all :()

So, thank you Zeox

Kroz, you think out loud :D

Kroz, you think out loud :D

Hmm, you don't believe it, do you?

Okay, then i can ban you and stop talking in that section, get back to WOD and fix it. And you will continue talking with Juster, ofc when your ban will end.

Mate I agree with you but like I said, you're thinking out loud :D

You mean that I have said some stuff that I shouldn't be saying? Well, if that's the truth, then it shall be spoken no matter what the consequences will be. ;)

• Game Masters
ppl who play on wodempire actually are idiots

Or they just want to try something new because they got bored playing other expansions. Maybe new expansions aren't that good for some players but it's intresting for sure to play something new.

Or they just want to try something new because they got bored playing other expansions. Maybe new expansions aren't that good for some players but it's intresting for sure to play something new.

Exactly bro, people are different, if we don't like WoD, others might find awesome. ;)

It's our nature. :D

Okay, we've already checked all logs and information is published here: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=170842&p=1136009&viewfull=1#post1136009

As i have promised, we have immediately started after season end. And it took 1 day of our work. :)

Wow Good job !! Really amazed on how fast you did it this time. Now i hope you keep up this good work on your mop project :)

• Administrators
Wow Good job !! Really amazed on how fast you did it this time. Now i hope you keep up this good work on your mop project :)

Thanks to Neff and Bukarasik for help :)

• Like 1