Will you give out rewards this season, GMs?

Jonte

@zeox only say "am" when you wanna explain smth "how something is or how you do smth./feel) and if you wanna say that you do something just say " i want to remember" or "i will remember you". So without the "am". Or just when you use the -ing form. In your case " im remembering" or smth. That would mean that you are remembering smth. I guess you wanted to tell us that you want to remwmber us. So " i want to remember you" would be correct

In 1 year you gonna speak proper oxford english with our help.

Trust me

Edited by Noneedholy

@zeox only say "am" when you wanna explain smth "how something is or how you do smth./feel) and if you wanna say that you do something just say " i want to remember" or "i will remember you". So without the "am". Or just when you use the -ing form. In your case " im remembering" or smth. That would mean that you are remembering smth. I guess you wanted to tell us that you want to remwmber us. So " i want to remember you" would be correct

In 1 year you gonna speak proper oxford english with our help.

Trust me

/facepalm

I can post my current TODO list , that i've written for dev. Then you will be able to check what i've selected.

The parry or humans dk too? And blood tap? And when 2 dks cant stack necros on same target? Hehe still you're doing a good job

Edited by Funk シ

Good job Zeox.

I can't wait to see what else will be fixed.

Edited by tiggar47

• Administrators
Can some1 link zeox the tolviron bug where u fall under the map?

Stop linking me bugs. I've already said. Until we won't fix what i've said, we won't start others.

Hope u at least ask the community before u make one urself.

Nope, even don't think about this, first we need finish current..

"CAN I MAKE THE NEXT TODO LIST?"

Like I said, Zeox has a lot of work to do with previous todo list, making a new one until the previous one is fixed would be pointless.

Asking the community for todo list? I think Zeox knows which bugs need to be fixed after fixing current ones, we'll see.

We should all be patient and wait, in time everything will be fixed.

Edited by tiggar47