Abusing "Free Living Action Potion"

Name of the violator - I can't spell/write it I don't DO CYRILICS, YOU CAN SEE IT'S NAME AT THE SCREENSHOTS (2x).

Realm, where you saw the violation. FUN

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).Guy uses Free Action Potion with infinite duration on it and spit on people.

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.Living Action Potion with infinite duration.

Proof: screenshots or video.http://imgur.com/a/uJDGf

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

P.S You can see his name in these two screenshots.

According to the rules required to report a player (http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=139802), your denounce has great chances to be declined.

Requirements to the screenshot/video.

-> Time in chat (hh, mm, ss);

-> Class Colors;

-> Chat shouldn't have background;

-> In chat should be information about violator (Shift+Click on the name in chat)

-> If it's bannable violation, you should do second screenshot with the same chat but with right click on the name of violator:

Notes and rules:

-> All reports, which made not by the rules, will be declined.

-> "See name on the screenshot", "you can see all on the screenshot" and so on - it's not a description. Everything schould be described in your complaint.

-> We don't accept complaints without proofs.

Edited by Brazilian PVP

"-> "See name on the screenshot", "you can see all on the screenshot" and so on - it's not a description. Everything schould be described in your complaint."

Okay so, from my point of view, I gave all infos that GM WOULD need, to punish the guy who abused, 2nd, how many times, I have to write this, how do you want, me, to write his name, in latin letter, when I hae no fucking clue what his name means?!

"-> "See name on the screenshot", "you can see all on the screenshot" and so on - it's not a description. Everything schould be described in your complaint."

Okay so, from my point of view, I gave all infos that GM WOULD need, to punish the guy who abused, 2nd, how many times, I have to write this, how do you want, me, to write his name, in latin letter, when I hae no fucking clue what his name means?!

Shift+Click on the name in chat.

Look man, the BG was over, at that moment, if I knew that laziness of GMs that don't bother typing the name by themselves after looking at screenshot I would get it done.

I just realized how things work here, to be honest, IDGAF anymore, let the kids run BGs with abusive items n stuff. This was mine last try to report someone for abusing. Cheers

Look man, the BG was over, at that moment, if I knew that laziness of GMs that don't bother typing the name by themselves after looking at screenshot I would get it done.

I just realized how things work here, to be honest, IDGAF anymore, let the kids run BGs with abusive items n stuff. This was mine last try to report someone for abusing. Cheers

BG was over? It is not what your "proof" say.

Alliance: 49/1600

Horde: 36/1600

Yea at that bare moment I went to upload the screenshots and making double thread because of smartasses like yourself I lost the opportunity to have that satisfaction.

Now, since very first moment you came brag on my threat, and doubt in my knowledge, feel free to "walk away" from it.

Yea at that bare moment I went to upload the screenshots and making double thread because of smartasses like yourself I lost the opportunity to have that satisfaction.

Now, since very first moment you came brag on my threat, and doubt in my knowledge, feel free to "walk away" from it.

I'm not doing anything that you insinuated. I'm just trying to help you to avoid to shame.

Name of violator is missing. Declined.