Abusing "Free Living Action Potion" 2

Name of the violator - Allkon-Fun

Realm, where you saw the violation. FUN

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably). Free Living Action Potion with infinite duration,

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

Proof: screenshots or video.http://imgur.com/KpuvLHN

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

People love it these days don't they.

Name of the violator - Allkon-Fun

Realm, where you saw the violation. FUN

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably). Free Living Action Potion with infinite duration,

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

Proof: screenshots or video.http://imgur.com/KpuvLHN

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

People love it these days don't they.

According to the rules required to create a complaint against a player. Your chat need to have:

- Time in chat (hh, mm, ss);

- Class Colors;

- Chat shouldnt have background;

It is notable, in his proof, the chat with a black background, has no time (hh, mm, ss) and not even have class color.

I recommend you download the Addons that own PandaWoW recommends:

Chatter or Prat - in standard chat window you can not copy nicknames of violators or other text. These addons help with it.

WoW Instant Messenger - addon for privat messages

Elephat - Elephant logs the chat for you in the background. It saves all channels.

Regarding his proofs. I consider as insufficient, the most recommended would you record it with Fraps, upload on Youtube (for example) and then sent here as I always do. A simple picture does not mean anything, and these addons you use, worsening even more the situation.

Man I don't care about fraps, about CHAT TIME okay, I reported this guy once already, and went vs him tonight again. I made legit REPORT, now its up to GMs. And you should stop deffending these abusive trashes, the way you do it is to deny every report thread they recieve, by some stupid "time in chat" lol, just stop replying to my posts kid, goaway.
Man I don't care about fraps, about CHAT TIME okay, I reported this guy once already, and went vs him tonight again. I made legit REPORT, now its up to GMs. And you should stop deffending these abusive trashes, the way you do it is to deny every report thread they recieve, by some stupid "time in chat" lol, just stop replying to my posts kid, goaway.

All right man, let's wait a GM reply. :mocking:

According to the post made by staff, I used it in this post which states:

"

Specify the following:

Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

Realm, where you saw the violation.

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).

Proof: screenshots or video.

Comments to the situation (if it needed)."

Now you endup saying my chat has no class colors, I have no addon for chat time and I'm here sitting like "Is this guy serious?" I like my chat the way it is, I don't like class colors, these guys I report DONT write they use /e f.example /laugh. Theres no reason, to spam this thread anymore, I apprecitate your concern, but it's not YOUR DUTY neither YOUR JOB do justify my posts or what I write. Cheers.

And you should stop deffending these abusive trashes, the way you do it is to deny every report thread they recieve, by some stupid "time in chat" lol, just stop replying to my posts kid, goaway.

I want to make it clear that I do not advocate cheaters. And man, so here is a forum, posted, you have to know how to deal with the answers. Do not go there calling anyone "kid" it is ugly, can end badly for you.

I don't care man, I'm just tired of replying for nosense argument over my post, which was made obviously according to the forum rules and at the end, you seek something we all know not gonna happen instead to "take what you get" okay, I'm tryina play the game and checking here to see if an GM is about to check it and see the results if it endup with ban or if it endup me stopping with reports and simply zero fucks giving, okay, cheers man.
According to the post made by staff, I used it in this post which states:

"

Specify the following:

Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

Realm, where you saw the violation.

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).

Proof: screenshots or video.

Comments to the situation (if it needed)."

Now you endup saying my chat has no class colors, I have no addon for chat time and I'm here sitting like "Is this guy serious?" I like my chat the way it is, I don't like class colors, these guys I report DONT write they use /e f.example /laugh. Theres no reason, to spam this thread anymore, I apprecitate your concern, but it's not YOUR DUTY neither YOUR JOB do justify my posts or what I write. Cheers.

It is not I who is saying this. It is the STAFF, see:

Requirements to the screenshot/video.

Your screenshot schould have:

Time in chat (hh, mm, ss);

Class Colors;

Chat shouldn't have background;

In chat should be information about violator (Shift+Click on the name in chat):

If it's bannable violation, you should do second screenshot with the same chat but with right click on the name of violator:

You reported introduced as proof a screenshot. At least should provide what is required.

My screenshot does not need chat time, neither classcolor, because I do not report people for insulting or for being vulgar, I report them for abusing items/buffs which you can clearly see in the screenshot, THERES NO REASONS for time in chat, class colors, chat background n stuff, I'm pretty sure my post is aight according to why am I reporting them for.
My screenshot does not need chat time, neither classcolor, because I do not report people for insulting or for being vulgar, I report them for abusing items/buffs which you can clearly see in the screenshot, THERES NO REASONS for time in chat, class colors, chat background n stuff, I'm pretty sure my post is aight according to why am I reporting them for.

It's all right. I'm just trying to tell you that this complaint has a very high tendency to be declined. A simple picture does not mean anything, on occasions like this you should to film.

Maybe because of "requirements to be 100% valid report" this server has so many abusers, don't you think so? I'm pretty sure you've been high level admin somewhere, and we both know, based on this screenshot, it's obvious, that they can manage to punish those that've been reported.
Maybe because of "requirements to be 100% valid report" this server has so many abusers, don't you think so? I'm pretty sure you've been high level admin somewhere, and we both know, based on this screenshot, it's obvious, that they can manage to punish those that've been reported.

I agree. This server has many cheaters, abusers among other terms. I have reported it countless cases like this, and all were with a video as evidence. Reports that has as evidence Video have higher tendencies to be approved than reports that only has one photo as proof.

Well, from now on, I'm playing BGs with Fraps, have binded Start/Pause, so if those reports I've made get declined, next ones going with video proof. It's just obvious those who abuse such thing, they know they wont get ban by screenshot, so thats why they /laugh at you when you point them out they're being reported. Report requirement should've been simple, cause you can see whether screenshot is edited or not. By the way, losing 10th BG in arow wish me luck x)
Well, from now on, I'm playing BGs with Fraps, have binded Start/Pause, so if those reports I've made get declined, next ones going with video proof. It's just obvious those who abuse such thing, they know they wont get ban by screenshot, so thats why they /laugh at you when you point them out they're being reported. Report requirement should've been simple, cause you can see whether screenshot is edited or not. By the way, losing 10th BG in arow wish me luck x)

That's it !, yes now you are doing it right. I always play with Fraps on, if I see a cheater, abuser or anything, I start the filming immediately. See these trash that have been banned hahaha:

Edited by Brazilian PVP
My god man, they're that many HUH!? I wonder If I wanna stay n play here now, you threw me into big DOUBT!

It is not easy friend. We need to help the server reporting these toxic players.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder If I wanna stay n play here now, you threw me into big DOUBT!

I suggest you stay. This server is very cool, what hinders are the hackers. I've been reporting them since 2014.

All thats cool, like the server, its not pay2win, gearing process takes some effort and time, all manageable, but you wont find many players like myself, the only thing I do everytime I log is BGs, just BGs, facing these abusers and believe me, I face them alot, really ruins my mood to play here =)
All thats cool, like the server, its not pay2win, gearing process takes some effort and time, all manageable, but you wont find many players like myself, the only thing I do everytime I log is BGs, just BGs, facing these abusers and believe me, I face them alot, really ruins my mood to play here =)

I get it. When I started playing I also saw it constantly. Has come a certain point I got tired, I downloaded Fraps and started to report. These hackers vanish xD

Aight, nice to know that I won't be only one whos reporting them, DAILY :D :D

Report one by one, do not let them escape. Now that you are using Fraps is all easier. The only problem is that the Fraps leaves very large files, on average, a video 30s would 2GB; I recommend you render the video in an editor like Camtasia Studio is easy and fast.