Malkorok down after fixes

Cogman

Binds are not visible homeboy :P because of gui addon.

Why is your default action bar showing binds?

Also, I think that person is from SAO; they said he wasn't killable last week and we did it ez. We cba anymore cause it doesn't have loot.

we killed him plenty times and before both ur guilds {ach date > DH > 19.5. , SAO > 20.5. }, wegee can u stop being so offensive allrdy ? its annoying . im still waiting for the day when BL inc let me be.

i can record u vid if u want.

p.s slushi joined this week

Edited by Stayfjurt

@Cogman, I know but if he's using that addon (from what I've seen), it doesn't show any keybinds whatsoever.

@Stayfjurt, only person I don't like from your guild is Overtuned for obvious reasons. He can't think for himself and likes to leech off what I do - Takes my char cause he can't get his own and still fails. Even copied my mog. What an ass-hat.

Also, achievement date doesn't matter to be honest. First time we fought him (Cogman was still with us at this point), we downed him on our first attempt.

@Stayfjurt, only person I don't like from your guild is Overtuned for obvious reasons. He can't think for himself and likes to leech off what I do - Takes my char cause he can't get his own and still fails. Even copied my mog. What an ass-hat.

so thats the reason being retard to me gg wp

so thats the reason being retard to me gg wp

If you'd like to bring one example of me being 'retard' to you, then sure. Otherwise, no.

Anyone who integrates between both SAO and Bloodlust Inc can tell you that I'm trying to get them off your back.

If you'd like to bring one example of me being 'retard' to you, then sure. Otherwise, no.

Anyone who integrates between both SAO and Bloodlust Inc can tell you that I'm trying to get them off your back.

i have 3k screens of conversations from your members , and i dont tihnk u are telling the truth. And next time dont share your acc info with others , for example on retail you can be even banned for that.

I'm aware that it's bannable on retail. In fact, my first account (brother's acc) was banned just for sharing with an irl friend, but this isn't retail.

i have 3k screens of conversations from your members , and i dont tihnk u are telling the truth. And next time dont share your acc info with others , for example on retail you can be even banned for that.

You think that isn't obvious to me now? Yes, it was my fault but that doesn't change the fact that he's a total dick. Ironic because he told Izzi that there are no long-term cons of stealing which is what influenced her. (She's easy influenced, he likes to copy; I see a resemblance)

and as I've mentioned before, I'm waiting for your proof cause just typing "kate" in our skype chat, I've alrdy found evidence of me trying to tone whatever they say about you down. In fact, even Cindya, the person that you tried to report for no reason said that what they were doing is sly.

Edited by Deielrion

You think that isn't obvious to me now? Yes, it was my fault but that doesn't change the fact that he's a total dick.

and as I've mentioned before, I'm waiting for your proof cause just typing "kate" in our skype chat, I've alrdy found evidence of me trying to tone whatever they say about you down. In fact, even Cindya, the person that you tried to report for no reason said that what they were doing is sly.

no reason ? i was banned 2x for 3d with same reason i fixed ages ago , just wegee abusing powers and locking all my posts with gtfo style, anyway idc and i dont want to spam this thread with malkorok 69 hc universe first.

no reason ? i was banned 2x for 3d with same reason i fixed ages ago , just wegee abusing powers and locking all my posts with gtfo style, anyway idc and i dont want to spam this thread with malkorok 69 hc universe first.

When I say no reason, I mean that he didn't do anything towards you. Just as you aren't with the others. If you want to take your anger out on someone, be it towards the person that's making you angry.

Tbh, I don't even understand how you were banned the 2nd time considering that SS was taken before the 1st SS was taken, which is more Locative's fault than Weegee; GMs need to review over all mod-answered threads anyway.

I don't really care either. I wanted to clarify a few things and I have so much more to say but I'm trying to surpress it.

Coincidentally, I have an exam in 5 hours which includes statics.

Edited by Deielrion