[Machmollo~] Warlock affliction guide for Pandawow «5.4.8»

Machmollox

dragged to 2.7

:popcorn:

I dont play here anymore because there are few people left who plays 3s, and besides, don't have a strong Russian shaman on server for WLS :cry:

Yes there is vovchiques. One of the bests shaman of the server. And no, im not playing here.

Third, im not 2s hero, since ur 2.7 came from there as same as mine, i play often 3s than 2s.

Why do ppl ignore my question on purpose ? Is worstworld machmollo for real ? Waaaz said it ... i already thought about that so ye idk, would make me giggle

I used to think the same cause they have generally the same profile pictures and signature... lal

@Machmollo, is it important to reapply every dot provided you get a new trinket proc? Does the damage from dispelling Unstable Affliction depend on whether it was applied with/without a proc?

I used to think the same cause they have generally the same profile pictures and signature... lal

@Machmollo, is it important to reapply every dot provided you get a new trinket proc? Does the damage from dispelling Unstable Affliction depend on whether it was applied with/without a proc?

yep it does

I cant take ppl srs if they play wls, lol. But by all mean, think that you're good at the game if you beat someone with retarded bugged damage.

^is not personal towards u, temny_berlin, its for every1 that talks shit if they play wls.

Edited by Repitchx

1st - Temni have 1000 time your level as lock @adlairo @machmollox . It look like you dont remember he was r1 team in 3s as LSD2 with starfall and bakss (

2nt - This guide is a clown fiesta, 90% of what you say is just bullshit.

Edited by krizp
  • Like 1

"Beginners"

Ps, aswell ure rank1 lock? 4Head mr. 175 haste enchant at boot

No i'm not r1 lock atm but I didnt bought a lock at 2300cr and I dont try to claim that I up it to 2300 mr.dodgelord

Also you better check some webarchive of famous lock to see their gems/enchant but hey keep dodging retard.

No i'm not r1 lock atm but I didnt bought a lock at 2300cr and I dont try to claim that I up it to 2300 mr.dodgelord

Also you better check some webarchive of famous lock to see their gems/enchant but hey keep dodging retard.

I still dont giving a simple f u c k to you and your french shower squad, you doing suppositions about me.. if you want to talk about it, write me in pm, and not on offtopics, since the function of this thread is help the starters at afflic and not a faceroller who tryhards insanely at end of season and calling me dodger : ) since didnt queued all season start. And no im not dodger. Ive left server togheter neik after raping ur own squad again. First noneeds MLD, Then his WLS mirror and now his spellcleave /wms with baaz. Before saying anything, go search.

Please id like to ask moderators to remove all off topic comments.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, every surge of dominance proc+spirit of conquest u should re apply, specially at oppening with darksoul. On arenajunkies they recommend the addon "Affdots", it tells you if you reapply dots at that moment if it would make them stronger or lower : )

and those rank 1 locks had mastery dumbass

https://gyazo.com/45fca98af675b5e05286989f305d4504 - Wallirikz 3260 Warlock

https://gyazo.com/1952a8afada6be6e44f7b389946c10c7 - Saggy 3160+ Warlock

and when did u see me say im a better lock than Temny? i never did but his cockyness bothers me, lock isnt even my main

dont talk shit i dont want to either no point in doing so but dont say dumb stuff like that please

no flame ofc

Edited by Adlairo

I still dont giving a simple f u c k to you and your french shower squad, you doing suppositions about me.. if you want to talk about it, write me in pm, and not on offtopics, since the function of this thread is help the starters at afflic and not a faceroller who tryhards insanely at end of season and calling me dodger : ) since didnt queued all season start. And no im not dodger. Ive left server togheter neik after raping ur own squad again. First noneeds MLD, Then his WLS mirror and now his spellcleave /wms with baaz. Before saying anything, go search.

Please id like to ask moderators to remove all off topic comments.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, every surge of dominance proc+spirit of conquest u should re apply, specially at oppening with darksoul. On arenajunkies they recommend the addon "Affdots", it tells you if you reapply dots at that moment if it would make them stronger or lower : )

How can you say ypu raped MLD while you got rekt 24/7 you silly cunt ?

Machmollo you are a clown which needs to lie to get attention at all. All you won was once or twice against my war because you are simply bad. Yes i do agree that even temin is better than you since ur just an dumb liar.

Keep talking about urself and liking ur own posts like the biggest ficking faggot outta there.

Played against almost every lock here and ye, machmollo you should know the reason why you wont appear in the ladder. Claiming to be 2.8 xp while you tryharded 2s back in tine when it was op. Furtheron cancerguide, even i found mistakes while not playing lock.

And so on ur not worth it to recieve normal critizm, pathetic scum.

Im outta there since arguing with liar is the biggest mistake you can do

Hilarious but just a typicall pandawow player

Edited by Noneedholy

LOL I come to forum to see how putinwow is doing, and I see retards arguing over who is better and who is shit on putinwow. LOL keyboard warriors are everywhere. These retards need to relize he mentioned the guide was for "beginner" and in my perspectives the guide is "ok" for the guys that wants to give a shot a affli lock, its not rocket science. He put effort and time into to make this thread, mean while downsyndromed illed retards r getting triggered. I find this funny and amusing.
  • Like 2

LOL I come to forum to see how putinwow is doing, and I see retards arguing over who is better and who is shit on putinwow. LOL keyboard warriors are everywhere. These retards need to relize he mentioned the guide was for "beginner" and in my perspectives the guide is "ok" for the guys that wants to give a shot a affli lock, its not rocket science. He put effort and time into to make this thread, mean while downsyndromed illed retards r getting triggered. I find this funny and amusing.

Not really, they're arguing as to how he got "high rating" and played only WLS. Nothing to say about the guide lol, could put a few more tips in.

Yea he could but he did put some effort into it. I just find it funny how these keyboard warriors can be so easily triggered. And just leaving this out there, players from putinwow needs to realize that ever update or every season specific classes r buffed, excluding warriors. Warriors were always buffed in general, 3 years into the server they have not yet fixed dmg scales / pvp resilience, forget that fucking nearly 4 years of the server yet they couldn't fix combat bug. I still don't understand how a warrior can hit a mage with high amount of damage with Flameglow / Armor Glyph and mølten (hahahah i cant believe they star(*) the word mølten) Armor or Locks with Soul Link, Eternal Resolve Glyph. And people complaining about gaining rating n all that. Bullshit, this server logic of getting high rating is who can abuse the best. Best abusing = Best rating.

Not really, they're arguing as to how he got "high rating" and played only WLS. Nothing to say about the guide lol, could put a few more tips in.

Okay I will try to be clear, this guid is a ( ͡° ͜◯ ͡°) CLOWN FIESTA ( ͡° ͜◯ ͡°)

noneed made two guides one of rdruid and one of warrior and i didnt see machmollo there talking shit and flooding on his guide. you are the real clown here, learn to respect people before trying to get respect on you. 12year old irl pretty sure

noneed made two guides one of rdruid and one of warrior and i didnt see machmollo there talking shit and flooding on his guide. you are the real clown here, learn to respect people before trying to get respect on you. 12year old irl pretty sure

Maybe cuz noneed guids weren't clown fiesta? They were right instead of this shit that is 90% false (still 10% right /clap).

Why trashtalk him? cuz he keep claiming that he is high rated lock while everyone know that he bought, dodge and q at 2-3 am. (I dont say that he abuse because its the past but yea he used to play with fcking pve gear lel)

• Like 1

Maybe cuz noneed guids weren't clown fiesta? They were right instead of this shit that is 90% false (still 10% right /clap).

Why trashtalk him? cuz he keep claiming that he is high rated lock while everyone know that he bought, dodge and q at 2-3 am. (I dont say that he abuse because its the past but yea he used to play with fcking pve gear lel)

and? he dodges ques 3am huh? you know that he (me too) lives in brazil, 3am in your country is around 9pm here. and? he was 2.7 on arenatournament with Maxuhmilli (nerdslayer/mxs/mendix). just ask him. if you cant respect people in a game imagine in real life. srsly

and? he dodges ques 3am huh? you know that he (me too) lives in brazil, 3am in your country is around 9pm here. and? he was 2.7 on arenatournament with Maxuhmilli (nerdslayer/mxs/mendix). just ask him. if you cant respect people in a game imagine in real life. srsly

"2.7 on AT"... Can you guys please stop callibg it AT? Its war***e now. 90% pve idiots. I played there nyself, terrible players lol. If you think pwow players suck, then u dont wanna see war***e players. Its a big joke. Last season i ended it as rmd with flawless stats. I was still under geared, can even check my vods on twitch to see the matches vs #1 team on there.