[Machmollo~] Warlock affliction guide for Pandawow «5.4.8»

Machmollox

No i'm not r1 lock atm but I didnt bought a lock at 2300cr and I dont try to claim that I up it to 2300 mr.dodgelord

Also you better check some webarchive of famous lock to see their gems/enchant but hey keep dodging retard.

Lol, dodgelord? Wat?

About the other thing. I sold him the lock at exactly 2247 cr in 3s and he's the one that pushed it to 2356.

I dont wanted to act like a retard. But wait for prints of farming u inc at 3v3 thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Copycow bought it before me, and he dropped to 2200

At the end it only matters who has higher Cr don't you think ;) ?

(unless you play TSG or bm KFC)

go ahead, noone will stop you

Tsg? Rofl. I played mostly lsd2, barely wls, my wls games was against ur fire wms with baaz, resulting in a 6-1

Noone cares what you played. Fact is that at the end of the season you got literally farmed with your most known lock (worstworld) not only by me lol.

As i said noone gives a shit what happens in the beginning of the season since you fcked up at the end completly when ppl played serious. You can upload the screens where you won against smalltow (lol) but i'M telling you that noone will give a shit diabolique 2. Taking screenshots while playing on down syndrome mmr

gg trademollo

by this logic Diabolique is one of the best players on pandawow

if you consider telling me that wintrade = skill yes, but prob you didnt understand this simple logic. Beside the fact that diabolique played KFC (scroll up yo) and wintraded.

No, most of the ppl think its weird that you stucked the whole season between 2k and 2.2 and all of a sudden you bought a highrated lock and now you claim to played his cr up by urself. Also i can't remember seeing bruce below 2.3 cr in 3s

It's weird and fits together like a puzzle for me tbh

No, most of the ppl think its weird that you stucked the whole season between 2k and 2.2 and all of a sudden you bought a highrated lock and now you claim to played his cr up by urself. Also i can't remember seeing bruce below 2.3 cr in 3s

It's weird and fits together like a puzzle for me tbh

I bought the lock before him at 2314 cr in 3s, dropped it to 2200, pushed it to 2247 and sold it to mach, he pushed it to 2360 himself, idk the way but i'm sure he did. So that shows how he's not the dogshit you're saying he is.

• 4 weeks later...