Chàinzrøw NoFall Hacking

Name of the violator : Chàinzrøw

Realm : Fun realm

Description of the violation : NoFall hack to stop in the air being able to use http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=86584/hardened-shell in the air.

You should write what the violation is : Hacking / Cheating.

Proof: screenshots or video.

Comments to the situation : Ur not able to use http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=86584/hardened-shell while moving so he's using Nofall to stop in the air being able to use it

I even got him 2 times doing it..............

Edit : Here he is teleport hacking 2 times too

Edited by Jagekass
Em there is a thing nammed storwmind banner we actually use that shit to place it and went up to you and yea idk about anything else
Here he is teleport hacking 2 times too

Wow admin panel + bg que men

• Game Masters
Here he is teleport hacking 2 times too

If you want to see for example if Chainzrow teleport hacking just do /who Chainzrow and you will see if he really teleported at bg/arena (it won't show you anything at chat) or if he teleported somewhere else but you can do this only if you're in the same faction

If you want to see for example if Chainzrow teleport hacking just do /who Chainzrow and you will see if he really teleported at bg/arena (it won't show you anything at chat) or if he teleported somewhere else but you can do this only if you're in the same faction

Yea i know this but those vids are not what im reporting him for. that's just some extra to show that hes hacking around still...........

Yea i know this but those vids are not what im reporting him for. that's just some extra to show that hes hacking around still...........

Just report.

Actually, it's simple.

There's an item that can take you off a mount (everybody knows that).

Chainz has that cloak and dagger talent so whenever he uses ambush / garrote / cheap shot, he gets behind his enemies back.

He cheap shotted you at 0:03 which is a distance rogues take very minimal dmg from falling (because they're rogues)

Same goes for the 2nd kill.

Actually, it's simple.

There's an item that can take you off a mount (everybody knows that).

Chainz has that cloak and dagger talent so whenever he uses ambush / garrote / cheap shot, he gets behind his enemies back.

He cheap shotted you at 0:03 which is a distance rogues take very minimal dmg from falling (because they're rogues)

Same goes for the 2nd kill.

lol big non sense, he's still using no fall to stop in the air using hardend shell. if he only cheap he does not stop in the air being able to cast hardend shell