Report the owner of the server /clap wp (PS : u should read the thread of your ban before trying to report for stupid reason)

- - - Updated - - -

I have never used such a thing ' date=' I do not arena more this server due to large errors in dk , " ZEOX " , which the concrete proof that I use script, and what kind of script , since I do not do arena?[/quote']

Script as LUA unlocker are forbiden.

Report the owner of the server /clap wp (PS : u should read the thread of your ban before trying to report for stupid reason)

- - - Updated - - -

Script as LUA unlocker are forbiden.

Whatever le BE no server , THAT IT DOES NOT stop to make mistakes , As We BUT If not I No I was wrong , almost no game more and no server When played with often never needed to use such a thing,

vc é uma lenda mano, reportou o dono do servidor e ainda fala que dk ta nerfado kkkkkkkkk

pelo fato dele ser dono do servidor, não impede ele de estar errado,

e pelo você leu errado errado eu não disse que dk esta "nerfado" e sim que ele possui muitos erros, como perniose sair com DOTs e sem críticos dentre outros como a passiva do dk q aumenta em 5% a stamina do dk se ele estiver unicamente usando plate

- - - Updated - - -

Reported the owner of the server roflmao what a legend

Because it is the owner , that not prevent you from Being Wrong,

I hope that it review the case and see it was an error , I am honest in life and in the game

If suddenly you have been banned, but you SURE that you have NEVER used scripts, such as / run macros using Lua Unlocker'a or something else, then you can create appeal for unban. Then we will make individual check of your account and characters. If the results of testing will show that your words are true - the ban will be removed, but if you lie, we provide you with evidence of the use of scripts and your ban will be increased x2, It will be for 2 months.

Melhor vc n mentir. Se n vai ser pior.

Melhor vc n mentir. Se n vai ser pior.

O.o Não entendi seu contexto amigo(a), seja mais específico ou expressivo.

- - - Updated - - -

yes friend, I read WHAT is written in THREAD , if I had not done it , would not have opened this topic, but the question raised in this topic , is that I was banned unfairly .

• 2 weeks later...