Runic corruption

fixed? it never procs almost lel, sometimes i do even 5 coils and 0 procs...

That's not the point and never was. If it was 70%, u could do 6 coils and still not get proc. Its just luck and it was fixed. Besides, u can't even know what % is it working on currently, so there's no point for this report.

fixed? it never procs almost lel, sometimes i do even 5 coils and 0 procs...

Dude u don't deserve to get a proc, u played Blood with Runic Corruption to try and do retarded dmg and be immortal and it actually worked, yet ur bad so u still lost 2-0

bump ' date=' fix runic corruption % and blood tap please[/quote']

Can you do something else than crying ? Like post a proof or smth that runic corruption % is bugged ? No i don't think so. Btw there will come futher fixes for runic corruption since only 1 port got fixed now.

inb4 u asking for proofs, check the wowcircle links i posted like 10 times

:)

Can you do something else than crying ? Like post a proof or smth that runic corruption % is bugged ? No i don't think so. Btw there will come futher fixes for runic corruption since only 1 port got fixed now.

inb4 u asking for proofs, check the wowcircle links i posted like 10 times

:)

you're who cry about dk's o.O

you're who cry about dk's o.O

No, im getting sad about ppl like you who play their class below 2k retail skillcap and still manage it to win games. Even tho dk is op like that you dare to cry about things like dk should do more dmg and runic corruption is "bugged" in a bad way now. Just wait, RC is still beoken and more fixes will follow.

Disgusting and ppl like you should not get access to the DK report section. Honestly, ur game knowledge shows me you never played retail DK high enough to understand what i am (and many others) are talking about

ok im just telling warr is worst than dk, and when dk blood tap will get fix people will cry more ,im not crying about nothing i dont even care about runic corruption, but ofc i won't take blood tap for nothing, if you're geting sad about people like me stop watching this posts lol

And again your comment is beyond trash. You didnt understand 1 word from the report nor you have a clue how runic corruption is bugged. IF you would have a clue about the bug, you would know that RC is like blood tap x3 atm. Again you proofed it that you have no idea about your own class.

And no, if bloodtap is fixed we only have to fix small issues like resillience etc. And ppl like you actually need a brain to get ratin

End of the story

Fenemore got 3k using blood tap. JS.

He would get higher if it was working, but RC is very rng which means you have no control when you get death runes.

The difference between blood tap and rune corruption (here at least) is rune corruption gives free runes, whereas blood tap loses runes...

And again your comment is beyond trash. You didnt understand 1 word from the report nor you have a clue how runic corruption is bugged. IF you would have a clue about the bug, you would know that RC is like blood tap x3 atm. Again you proofed it that you have no idea about your own class.

And no, if bloodtap is fixed we only have to fix small issues like resillience etc. And ppl like you actually need a brain to get ratin

End of the story

i got idea of my class but my english dont let me

Edited by Funk シ

He would get higher if it was working, but RC is very rng which means you have no control when you get death runes.

The difference between blood tap and rune corruption (here at least) is rune corruption gives free runes, whereas blood tap loses runes...

It was working before, now its bugged, thats the problem

- - - Updated - - -

no control but should be 45% chance, atm it procs so low, like 1/5 death coils proc RC

nop, fenemore used runic corruption at the end when he claimed to 3k.

is rune corruption gives free runes' date=' whereas blood tap loses runes.[/quote']

which makes RC totally not OP

Kappa

(not talking about the 200% regen now)

t was working before' date=' now its bugged, thats the problem[/quote']

Nop, it was beyond bugged before so give up

nop, fenemore used runic corruption at the end when he claimed to 3k.

which makes RC totally not OP

Kappa

(not talking about the 200% regen now)

Nop, it was beyond bugged before so give up

when i joined the server, blood tap was working properly for me, always giving runes, now sometimes don't give any rune

• Like 1
I saw something weird. My trill of the hunt proc chance is how it should be outside from arenas. When i go in, my procs are really, like, really low.. idk, i can be wrong but it seems like proc chance at all is bugged inside arenas..