Runic corruption

I stopped reading when you said Dk was op in s15 retail. How should anyone care bout ur opinion after this sentence now ?

Well, who cares about your opinions? You talk like nobody cares for opinions, but everybody does for yours.

that doesn't bother anyone but it's just the fact that u think that every single DK bug has a 10/10 priority simply because you play it, most of the bugs arent even that bad and it's just your exaggeration that's annoying

it is cuz dk is full of nerfing bugs always, otherwise warriors and hunters, or mages have benefitial bugs always (atm polimorphia don't heal the target=fuking big benefit for mages)

it is cuz dk is full of nerfing bugs always, otherwise warriors and hunters, or mages have benefitial bugs always (atm polimorphia don't heal the target=fuking big benefit for mages)

Yea Polymorph is so fucked up right now ..

You'd be an amazing dev.

Pujo's changelog:

Runic corruption grant 400% rune regen instead of 100%

DK has 10 extra death runes

DK is immune to slows

Gargoyle ignores los. Oh wait, already does :D

No, really. DK nerfed? Why do i always see the same players complain? Did you see me say rogue was legit in s14 on here? I remember doing 200k+ evisc. Wasnt possible at all. I only saw 150 k, that was the biggest hit ive seen on retail from a rogue in arena.

I dont go around saying my class is nerfed, its shit, it should be better. Check web archive if you want proof, lol

Barely any dks in 3s. Think i saw like only 2-3 and 2 of them were the same guy.

Please, i beg you guys, dont say that dk is nerfed, dont say its bad, dont say it was op in s15 retail, cause it was dogshit in 3s. Only place for them was 2s.

It makes me so sad when i see bullshit info everywhere :(

You'd be an amazing dev.

Pujo's changelog:

DK is immune to slows

No, really. DK nerfed? Why do i always see the same players complain? Did you see me say rogue was legit in s14 on here? I remember doing 200k+ evisc. Wasnt possible at all. I only saw 150 k, that was the biggest hit ive seen on retail from a rogue in arena.

I dont go around saying my class is nerfed, its shit, it should be better. Check web archive if you want proof, lol

Barely any dks in 3s. Think i saw like only 2-3 and 2 of them were the same guy.

Please, i beg you guys, dont say that dk is nerfed, dont say its bad, dont say it was op in s15 retail, cause it was dogshit in 3s. Only place for them was 2s.

You'd be an amazing dev.

Pujo's changelog:

DK is immune to slows

Its okay, DK's are the warriors from Pandawow who think their damage is fine. I got enough proofs which i linked (webarchive, wowcircle reports) but trust me, ppl like pujo or takaa will always disagree even tho uve proofs. Typicall private server player, never experienced any retail arena in s15 and thinking the dmg is correct.

Edited by Noneedholy
Its okay, DK's are the warriors from Pandawow who think their damage is fine. I got enough proofs which i linked (webarchive, wowcircle reports) but trust me, ppl like pujo or takaa will always disagree even tho uve proofs. Typicall private server player, never experienced any retail arena in s15 and thinking the dmg is correct.

u have no proof of what u trying to say the only "proof" u got is the runic coruption bug but its fixed now so u should shut the fuck up

everybody say that u are wrong except ur dog rebitchx so whatever , you say that because u got fucked on retail you know how dk should works .......

some retail footage : https://www.twitch.tv/metamorphikx/v/47979289 /

Edited by Takaa. <3
Whats with all the hate lol.

Just takaa being himself, cocky stubborn player that think he knows everything. Defends his own class as always.

"warrior does legit damage"

"warrior damage is broken"

everybody say that u are wrong

You mean pujo and the other dk player? Ye, ironic coming from you, lmfao.

Tais-toi, please. You talk so much shit, like seriously, don't talk if you don't know. Fucking fotm player.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
when i saw dirst comment of noneed i was like "damn what a salty dawg"-> look at the name -> "ah, thats noneed, why am i not surprised?" but he still is right, dk is bugged af and it disgusts me ( i main dk) i might reroll smthing else when i get glad on dk (Kappa), but tbh id like to see Takaasg on this season, is he gonna get r1 again? (offtopic) i can only imagine how hard is noneed hitting his keyboard while writing this DewLUL, repitch is super chilled and noneed is exploding on keyboard.
Just takaa being himself, cocky stubborn player that think he knows everything. Defends his own class as always.

Tais-toi, please. You talk so much shit, like seriously, don't talk if you don't know. Fucking fotm player.

@kingbachx

Nice premise, on what is it based ? Im sure you will tell me :)

Hey, we all know hes the DK god ok ? Remember his TSG which didnt even manage it to kill my druid eithout getting me oom. Clearly carried by the dmg output. But repitch said it well even tho takaa will just ignore everything you say like a stuborn baby

Edited by markzxy3
  • Like 1
@kingbachx

Nice premise, on what is it based ? Im sure you will tell me :)

Hey, we all know hes the DK god ok ? Remember his TSG which didnt even manage it to kill my druid eithout getting me oom. Clearly carried by the dmg output. But repitch said it well even tho takaa will just ignore everything you say like a stuborn baby

Plz stop talking u have no idea of dk lol nolifedruid

i think only way to kill takaasg is to play without shaman... for the obvious reason ofcourse, maybe rmd of mld 100% not wls or wms, i saw noneed beat crap outta takaasg as mld tho he still lost 2-3 times cuz he was oom, and takaa bugged gate ( when u hit a person when he gates he is going to stop in the middle) i even remember that when noneed has ns up to clone shaman and he couldnt get there but guess what?:D takaa gripped him to shaman

dont get me wrong but, i was using RC just bcuz blood tap was bugged aswell (not giving death runes sometimes) which is huge.

Bro do u know what "fotm" means ?i started dk shortly after s1 because of ceroline but whatever , i never said that warriors dmg were legit ? why are u trying to lie now ????

you dont understand that you are one of the worst player here thats why u struggle against dk's , u complain about dks but alexisren got his r1 title by playing AGAINST dk

honestly i dont know why u are so mad about dks , did u played last season ? lol

- - - Updated - - -

i think only way to kill takaasg is to play without shaman... for the obvious reason ofcourse, maybe rmd of mld 100% not wls or wms, i saw noneed beat crap outta takaasg as mld tho he still lost 2-3 times cuz he was oom, and takaa bugged gate ( when u hit a person when he gates he is going to stop in the middle) i even remember that when noneed has ns up to clone shaman and he couldnt get there but guess what?:D takaa gripped him to shaman

dont get me wrong but, i was using RC just bcuz blood tap was bugged aswell (not giving death runes sometimes) which is huge.

nice lies tho , try harder http://imgur.com/a/Y0rTB im not the guy that afk 2 hours after getting 4-0 :bomb:

Edited by Takaa. <3
Bro do u know what "fotm" means ?i started dk shortly after s1 because of ceroline but whatever , i never said that warriors dmg were legit ? why are u trying to lie now ????

you dont understand that you are one of the worst player here thats why u struggle against dk's , u complain about dks but alexisren got his r1 title by playing AGAINST dk

honestly i dont know why u are so mad about dks , did u played last :

Ahhhh takaa thats funny ... about the knowledge from words in english you should not talk about. Only classes you play is DK and Warrior on Pandawow so yes, FOTM is exactly the correct word.

Weird you call repitch bad even tho you lost like a thousand times already against hin. Whats ur point, you want to brag about your TSG skills now LOL ?You should put that word "Skill" not even in ur fucking mouth since all you can do is playing TSG on Pandawow rofl.

Ye alexisren got his r1 title because there are still some dks (you) who manage ot for real to be so bad and lose against an RMD here. No, repitch didnt play this s. But id you remember, he rekt you as RMD last s. Ah ye when we talk about last s. Lol ... where do you was when ppl with a brain queued hm ? Dionysus WLS or blastons WMD+S many other teams + my WMS.

You played TSG in a season where almost noone played so stop being so cocky and proud about playing TSG aka Runiccorruption carried till R1. Repitch is not mad, its just ppl know you are a retard

nice lies tho , try harder http://imgur.com/a/Y0rTB im not the guy that afk 2 hours after getting 4-0 :bomb:

Idk why you do this now but many people saw how you lost 3-4 times against my MLD so how do you dare to call him a liar and post your fanboy screens here ? Jesus ur hilarious rofl

Edited by Noneedmvp
nice lies tho ' date=' try harder http://imgur.com/a/Y0rTB im not the guy that afk 2 hours after getting 4-0[/quote']

Lmao that's a simple lie u silly hypocrite I don't take screenshots of every loss/win cause im not diabloique and don't have to proof myself to retards. We played AT least 7games in a row and you lost at LEAST 3games eventhough you bugged gate on purpose once. ( We had more rating after we stopped so not sure if 3 or 4 wins )

Edited by Autschbatsch

honestly i dont know why u are so mad about dks , did u played last season ? lol

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't lie about that, lmfao. I have no problem against them in3s, just annoying as fuck.

"got his r1 title". Okay?

But dont make up bullshit. You dont remember linking bloodx's video? "see? He crit 120k."

"worst player" well, you got farmed by me, doesnt that make you worse? Somethibg to think about.

=)