Hello. So two days ago I transfered from Horde to Aliance and on Horde I had my legendary questline up to a point where I had to win 2 BGs and I won 1 after that I faction changed to Aliance and now my questline is gone and there is no place in game I can accept the quest from.Please help ( If I cant get the quest im on right now I dont mind if you reset questline for me just so I can keep on the progress ). Ty for help.

In game name: Tibise

Thanks for leaving Horde, we are decreasing everyday, but that's cool, we only need true Horde players that got the REAL HORDE BLOOD!

Now about your issue, I think it's gonna require a fix especially for you (one player as Zeox say) and they won't do it for you.

Kroz its all cool we like to farm you on Aliance side

...Aswell as his issue I would like to say that if they cant fix Rollback specs. and PvP weps. being gemmed with MoP gems they should at least do this...aswell as player said he should get chance to get his quest as everyone else + he did one part of it on Horde ....

Hello. So two days ago I transfered from Horde to Aliance and on Horde I had my legendary questline up to a point where I had to win 2 BGs and I won 1 after that I faction changed to Aliance and now my questline is gone and there is no place in game I can accept the quest from.Please help ( If I cant get the quest im on right now I dont mind if you reset questline for me just so I can keep on the progress ). Ty for help.

In game name: Tibise

They have reset the legendary cloak quest line once for everyone, maybe they will do it again after the current issue gets fixed.

There has to be a solution for this...