Rain of Fire

Autschbatsch

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=5740/rain-of-fire

2. Rain of Fire generates embers without hitting a target. ( It generates a really low amount so it is probably 1 invisible target same case as frozen orb from mages gaining a finger of frost )

3. Rain of Fire should only generate embers when it does actual dmg or absorb.

4. 12 July 2016

5. Fun

6. Priority of the problem 2/10 , honestly a 1 but people were crying how op it is to generate embers without hitting targets. There are so much more impacable bugs on this server, and you all kow it! You are just salty cause you lose or something i don't know xD.

Btw i thought they fixed Rain of Fire beeing stack-able, but it seems not to be the case still. ( IF it would NOT be stackable in 1area it would take you 8x times LONGER than below calculated to get 1 full ember)

I can add proof in form of a video which i made.

To put things into perspective to show you why this bug is pretty much irrelevant;

Rain of Fire = 25% of your mana = 21500 dmg in 8s on a player(if a player gets hitted for 8s in an 20yard radius....LUL) -> 11 full rain of fire durations =1full ember

Fel Flame = 25% of your mana = 15k dmg in 1s on a player -> 8 non crit fel flames=1full ember

Spaming both spells ( which is not good dmg wise cause you go oom )

https://www.twitch.tv/autschi/v/77642282 proof that it can generate out of combat and how you can spam it to gain embers

https://www.twitch.tv/autschi/v/77707636 spaming some rain of fire on single target to display the ember generation comparison below

Rain of Fire -> takes me 18s-34s to get a full ember when spaming it on 1 target

Fel Flame -> takes me 6s-15s to get a full ember when spaming it on 1 target ( 15s because all were noncrit, so really unlikely with 30% crit )

Bottom line is i like to see it fixed. I just listed this information because people think it's OP in arena. IF the stacking gets fixed this bug is completely irrelevant for Arena.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Actually it should be 7-8/10, the only way to train a destro is getting his castings, if u get 4 embers using only conflagrate + rain of fire in less than 1 minute arena Its actually retarded.

That sounds pretty much like the stack-able's back..

The old post I made about the stack thing: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163807&highlight=Rain+fire Which actually confirms it, however LETS WAIT FOR PUJO JAJA FAGGOT TO TRYHARD DEFEND HIS JAJA ABUSE...

RoF shouldn't even be used that much really, mostly for blowing stealths or trying to have that small portion generation in embers.

Actually it should be 7-8/10, the only way to train a destro is getting his castings, if u get 4 embers using only conflagrate + rain of fire in less than 1 minute arena Its actually retarded.

Embers generation is slow as fuck if u use rain, but its true that with or without target it generates.

Anyway, destro is not op in this server for 2c, its more like sad bullshit atm.

Edited by Señorpujo

Actually it should be 7-8/10' date=' the only way to train a destro is getting his castings, if u get 4 embers using only conflagrate + rain of fire in less than 1 minute arena Its actually retarded.[/quote']

Can you read? As i already told you you will get more embers with using fel flame anyway so stop crying and complain about real bugs.

the only way to train a destro is getting his castings' date='[/quote']

that sentene made my head hurt btw

- - - Updated - - -

RoF shouldn't even be used that much really' date=' mostly for blowing stealths or trying to have that small portion generation in embers.[/quote']

yes, exactely.

If there is something that is buggy then it's the stacking of it. I tested it for more than 30mins and without STACKING and BUGGING it does not generate SHIT.

And let me be clear here, it is OBVIOUSLY STILL stacking as you can see in my second VoD.

242f8718c5c509495fa410caef403212.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHU9hn1yhWSHmSGU9JfPK278gYyMiP8TR9_GfBQwicbrH5SV5d

Edited by Autschbatsch

I don't think anyone would spend that many GCD's to spam RoF just for the embers. If they do, you could just do enough damage to force him to use them on heals or waste major cd's.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yea 2x rain of fire gonna get full gen, it should not even generate at no targets, delete your life pujo u have no respect to talk about bugs

play destro and then u will see that it hardly generates embers, even sometimes it don't generate any lol

Edited by Señorpujo

Appart of that, destro warlocks for 2c = bullshit atm

It's really not, just bad Warlocks, boomy-destro for 2s is really good. Force trinkets > Fear Healer > Bash Kill Target > 1-2 Chaos Bolts + 1-2 Starsurges, and if that didn't kill him you definetly forced some CDs fast, how hard could it be.

It's really not, just bad Warlocks, boomy-destro for 2s is really good. Force trinkets > Fear Healer > Bash Kill Target > 1-2 Chaos Bolts + 1-2 Starsurges, and if that didn't kill him you definetly forced some CDs fast, how hard could it be.

How we did it with weegee:

Starsurge and chaos bolt flying at the same time, insta rating.

Starsurge and chaos bolt flying at the same time, insta rating.

Yeah that's exactly what I meant, I played Hpala at decently high rating/mmr and if it's 1 comp I'd dodge it's boomy-destro.

its the only playable comp with destro..

No, boomy-mage and boomy-ret works aswell, even boomy-rogue.

Pretty sure I've even seen Markzxy play boomy-warrior at high mmr..

with destro i mean, ofc boomy have other comps

Ah yeah, my bad, meant ret-destro & feral-destro. Although destro will work with most healers on PandaWoW, just live untill high dampening and faceroll...

1/10 is straight bias

Yea it's almost as broken as nightfall back in the days right? getting 20% of an ember with i dunno how much globals ........watch the VoD cba arguing with shittalkers

You #¬@#§°°§#°§#@ could at least look at my videos instead of talking nonsense u crybabies.

If you wanna see as much proof as you need to get an idea feel free to watch my streams especially in 2s where i spam it alot cause of lining.

- - - Updated - - -

and destro is not crap in 2s

Still any warrior rsham/mw should never lose to one. So every second 2s game

I mean i never tryharded 2s but when i think about it that you think that you can outheal warriors you are mentally challanged. (this is not wod)

Edited by Autschbatsch

Comparing it to Nightfall is bs because even i as an affli said it was 10/10 and tried to get it fixed because it was broken but the fact that u can attempt to stall the game and generate embers while out of combat (thats kinda wat i picked up) thats broken, maybe put it 3/10 or 2/10 but 1/10 is bias, even if u get barely anything its kinda dumb, prolly 2/10

but the fact that u can attempt to stall the game and generate embers while out of combat

So you are telling me that you ain't losing embers if you spam rain of fire out of combat? Im really confused to figure out what should be OP about this LMAO. Look at the FKN VoD and you'll see how ridicilously it is.

If something is OP then it is the shitty stacking of rain of fire. Let pujo the lord of spaming rain of fire with mannoroth show you how to abuse it in open world or whatever I don't give a single shit about open PvP PvE geared pussy action. Just fix it. I'm just here arguing because people really are that stupid to believe that it gives you an advantage in arena when it clearly does NOT.

https://www.twitch.tv/autschi/v/77642282 here i display it while out of combat at 20s first with a single rain of fire. Shortly after with spaming it.

it 3/10 or 2/10 but 1/10 is bias' date='[/quote']

Because i have like 5 BUGS that are really REALLY bad for my spec. And if this bug gets priority in their todo list over; Havoc, Command Demon, Silence duration, Pet Abilities, Gateway, Unbound Will (not even going into the shittton of demo bugs) i will simply never visit a forum again to attempt to make CLEAR what is important and what NOT. I layed everything OPEN. I can show as much information as you want. It is irrelevant in 3v3 and 2v2 arena. It maybe will give you 1/4 of an ember while running around a pillar in 2s when you are trying to reset for half a minute.

Edited by Autschbatsch