Some peace's of my CM is missing?

Hello Pandawow!!

I bought CM some days ago and I logged in today and I miss some peaces of my CM of my shamy :( .

name: Wowmaniak

Server: Pandawow-Fun

Misses: Head,waist,shoulders,Feet ;(

Its about missing peaces..

Please react back fast :)

Love -Beghum

• Game Masters
Hello Pandawow!!

I bought CM some days ago and I logged in today and I miss some peaces of my CM of my shamy :( .

name: Wowmaniak

Server: Pandawow-Fun

Misses: Head,waist,shoulders,Feet ;(

Its about missing peaces..

Please react back fast :)

Love -Beghum

The only possible way to lose your items is if server did roll back but as far I know it didn't happen.

Not 100% sure but I think you have to open a new thread here >> http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=166

I think that GM's/admins need to check your account logs to see if you really donated for CM set and if they confirm it they will sent the item you want.

I think that GM's/admins need to check your account logs to see if you really donated for CM set and if they confirm it they will sent the item you want.

If he "really didn't donate", he wouldn't have 4 pieces he has now which means he did donate, but the question, how did the other pieces dissapear.

• Game Masters
If he "really didn't donate", he wouldn't have 4 pieces he has now which means he did donate, but the question, how did the other pieces dissapear.

When such issues occurs GM's/admins follow some steps. One of them is to check if the player really donated for them (account logs) this is what I meant. Also, author didn't provide any screen shots in this thread so we couldn't be sure if he donated, for example he could just ask 1 free item from administration did you get my point now?

Anyway, author opened a new thread in "donate problems" subforum. Hopefully someone will help him as soon as possible.

Edited by Jegerm

When such issues occurs GM's/admins follow some steps. One of them is to check if the player really donated for them (account logs) this is what I meant. Also, author didn't provide any screen shots in this thread so we couldn't be sure if he donated, for example he could just ask 1 free item from administration did you get my point now?

Anyway, author opened a new thread in "donate problems" subforum. Hopefully someone will help him as soon as possible.

I've seen it, that's why I'm saying he has 4 pieces allready, and I know the drill.