TOP 3v3

oneshotx

Which comp is the strongest in the arena?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which comp is the strongest in the arena?

• WLS (warlock+warrior+shaman)
    • WMS (warrior+mage+shaman)
    • WMD (warrior+mage+druid)
    • MLS (mage+warlock+shaman)
    • LSD (warlock+shaman+druid)
    • TSG (dk+warrior+shaman)
    • KFC (hunter+warrior+shaman)
    • PHS (paladin+hunter+shaman)
    • RMD (rogue+mage+druid)
    • Shadowcleave (dk+warlock+shaman)
    • Turbo (shaman+warrior+druid)
    • Wizard (mage+shaman+druid)
    • Ebola (dk+monk+paladin)
    • Jungle (druid+hunter+shaman)
    • RLS (rogue+warlock+shaman)

retail it was lsd/godcomp for sure. pandawow ill pick tsg, if this comp carried takaa to gladiator it is for sure broken

Broken, ye maybe (cant remember how it was), but there are 0 players left that i know of that are good. It kinda make the newer titles less rewarding if you ask me

Cant remember much of it, so many bugs back then. Rogue war x was a thinh, lol.

First season was amazing. Back when shelby played.

Nice, i took a break for a lil while in 2015 and have not touched arena since then. all my old partners left and cant find any decent players that that i synchronise well with :/

I personally think that rmd is the best but im gonna vote wms, since there was 2 2.800 mmr "wms"s when blaston played, tho as dk i really enjoy playing BaCHIHDK (chihdk) a.k.a mw mm udk, played on 2.2 mmr last season as this comp ;) also i think that pn eu the best was gos comp with zunni and nolifer, and on na i dont remember correctly, i think it was mls with cdew venruki snutz on 3k mmr? i know that there were bunch of phdks and bachihdks on na( best comp for dk on na) and on eu shadow cleave was top tier even tho r1 dk volkovitch got his 3.2 in completly weird comp which later was called walking dead, was really impressed by them tbh, they beated best rmd in russia (PogChamp) and joefernandes wmd. i think i might que some walking dead this season ;) and btw repitch, if u had to choose who to que on wls wms or tsg, what would u pick? xD

- - - Добавлено - - -

retail it was lsd/godcomp for sure. pandawow ill pick tsg, if this comp carried takaa to gladiator it is for sure broken

he got r1 title, not gladiator xD

- - - Добавлено - - -

I miss the 2014 days of 3s :/

it was full of bugs, but it was still golden age of pandawow

• Like 1

I personally think that rmd is the best but im gonna vote wms, since there was 2 2.800 mmr "wms"s when blaston played, tho as dk i really enjoy playing BaCHIHDK (chihdk) a.k.a mw mm udk, played on 2.2 mmr last season as this comp ;) also i think that pn eu the best was gos comp with zunni and nolifer, and on na i dont remember correctly, i think it was mls with cdew venruki snutz on 3k mmr? i know that there were bunch of phdks and bachihdks on na( best comp for dk on na) and on eu shadow cleave was top tier even tho r1 dk volkovitch got his 3.2 in completly weird comp which later was called walking dead, was really impressed by them tbh, they beated best rmd in russia (PogChamp) and joefernandes wmd. i think i might que some walking dead this season ;) and btw repitch, if u had to choose who to que on wls wms or tsg, what would u pick? xD

- - - Добавлено - - -

he got r1 title, not gladiator xD

- - - Добавлено - - -

it was full of bugs, but it was still golden age of pandawow

Rmd was #1 on retail s15. Its still ok on pwow, but other class bugs put it down. I think its actually pretty good now after all the bug fixes, but shroom is still not working (aoe damage can kill it) and shroom is such an important ability for rmd. It has a huge role in that comp.

It's also how shaman fire/earth totem puts all ur teammates in perm combat for the duration of the totems, so you cant sap anyone. Mage frozen orb doesnt move correctly, so you cant orb from far distance. Mage has to run over to the kill target, losing so much time cause of that.

Combat bug (go to my twirch and watch the 2 first vods. You will see what i mean. Twitch.tv/repitchx)

There's more, but i cant remember them

To answer your question: if i understand it correctly, you ask me what i prefer to fight? I prefer to fight tsg when i play rmd. Tsg > wms > wls.

I absoluetly hate wls on this server. Its truly disgusting. If they would fix my bug report list, it wouldnt be a problem, but we all know zeox only chooses random russian reports. Its like you win the lottery if he finds a bug that has a 6/10 prioroty

Tsg cuz it has no control of the game. Damage is all they have.

Wms is just a weaker version of wmd. More healing output, but much less cc.

Wls is just pure mongo damage. Easiest playstyle as well.

Edit: read ur question again. I would que wms. A comp where u still need to use ur brain a little.

Jk warrior

Edited by Repitchx

Rmd was #1 on retail s15. Its still ok on pwow, but other class bugs put it down. I think its actually pretty good now after all the bug fixes, but shroom is still not working (aoe damage can kill it) and shroom is such an important ability for rmd. It has a huge role in that comp.

It's also how shaman fire/earth totem puts all ur teammates in perm combat for the duration of the totems, so you cant sap anyone. Mage frozen orb doesnt move correctly, so you cant orb from far distance. Mage has to run over to the kill target, losing so much time cause of that.

Combat bug (go to my twirch and watch the 2 first vods. You will see what i mean. Twitch.tv/repitchx)

There's more, but i cant remember them

To answer your question: if i understand it correctly, you ask me what i prefer to fight? I prefer to fight tsg when i play rmd. Tsg > wms > wls.

I absoluetly hate wls on this server. Its truly disgusting. If they would fix my bug report list, it wouldnt be a problem, but we all know zeox only chooses random russian reports. Its like you win the lottery if he finds a bug that has a 6/10 prioroty

Tsg cuz it has no control of the game. Damage is all they have.

Wms is just a weaker version of wmd. More healing output, but much less cc.

Wls is just pure mongo damage. Easiest playstyle as well.

Edit: read ur question again. I would que wms. A comp where u still need to use ur brain a little.

Jk warrior

Well, id choose tsg too :D

Btw ive seen that combat bug, i played as dk ww once, played va war mw 2.5k mmr, needed to kite and run away or even mount up, but guess what? Combat bug. And btw repitch, u can come back already, rmd had r2 in 3s ladder, alexisren claimi and guy who beated your dog irl (DewLULs in the chat) aka saadx. It is pretty good, havent faced it yet, but they killed takaasg so i guess its viable

Actually a mongoloid level wls just need a lock who knows how to dot soul swap and haunt with a stupid warrior, if lock is totally shit like those elwyin ones, wls wont work, if u get a retarded warrior like telpin and lock like funka who was born to make dmg, the wls will be rly retarded

Telpin no, fedyamortal would be sick xDDD

LOL XD EXACTLY!!! I remember i ask dion to play tourny he thought i was fedya ,he was like "r u sure? Remember u gotta kill totems as wls" i was like" wls? Im taking about scleave" he laughed and said that he wont play tourny with me FeelsBadMan, Федямортал Фиксилолх Can u see the difference?:D

Affliction lock suck on this server because pvp power isn't taken into account when attacking totems - so if you face a Resto Shaman team he can pretty much solo heal with healing stream totem. Seriously needed fixing when I was playing - that's why you never see any Affliction Lock spell-cleaves on here dominating - like MLS/LSD/LSDv2
  • Like 1