TOP 3v3

oneshotx

Which comp is the strongest in the arena?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which comp is the strongest in the arena?

• WLS (warlock+warrior+shaman)
    • WMS (warrior+mage+shaman)
    • WMD (warrior+mage+druid)
    • MLS (mage+warlock+shaman)
    • LSD (warlock+shaman+druid)
    • TSG (dk+warrior+shaman)
    • KFC (hunter+warrior+shaman)
    • PHS (paladin+hunter+shaman)
    • RMD (rogue+mage+druid)
    • Shadowcleave (dk+warlock+shaman)
    • Turbo (shaman+warrior+druid)
    • Wizard (mage+shaman+druid)
    • Ebola (dk+monk+paladin)
    • Jungle (druid+hunter+shaman)
    • RLS (rogue+warlock+shaman)

For Resto Druids!

Againts strong melee cleaves you should take Incarnation (SotF vs. everything else!). This is because of the strong burst damage TSG brings to the table. If Druid plays smart and use HotW early in the game like he most likely have to, LSD should counter TSG's strong opener. While Incarnation/HotW up, healing through the damage shouldn't be a big problem. After Gargoyle/Warrior's CD, you should still be sitting at full health if you've managed your cooldowns well as your partners did the peeling. After TSG's opener cooldowns/procs LSD should go little aggressive.

At this point it can be valuable to try to CC the enemy team healer especially if you're trying to kill the DK or the Warrior. Throw couple Cyclones and your team should stay at high health. Definitely don't do this if the enemy team is pressuring you: you want to use Cyclone only once your team is fully topped and ahead.

That's it for cleaves, rest of the game is boring: the opener is the most important time, make sure you're using your cooldowns early to counter their Gargoyle, Recklessness.

Don't get too hungry with Cyclones: play defensively, smart and safe.

Your team will eventually get the kill for you and you don't really need to worry too much about Cycloning.

Honestly, your job as a Druid is fairly simple compared to other comps. Your Ele Sham does probably the hardest thing: which is keeping you out of CC, knowing when to heal and when to deal damage!

And remember, don't worry too much about messing up, you're going to be a little bit carried by your team as LSD, this is because so many good supports. Warlock and Shaman both have some of the best peels and best CC and best CC avoidance.

nice quote, our merciless friend noneedholy disagrees ofc cause noneedholy > sodah (blizzcon champ)

You must had lost a Brain cell DK player. never played a different comp than tsg / scleave and you think its easy to survive a tsg as healer without a mage or boomy in your team. Your dead braincells are affecting mines.

Okay first of all, im not a rapper second of all i got 2.2 last season not ad tsg nor scleave i got it As chihdk and liberty cleave where have i said that it is easy lmao, only one who is missing brain cells is you actually, cuz you are talking complete trash lately, "let hin tunnel u" litterly no one from 2k+ (on pwow) will let war and dk tunnel their healer, no one! NO ONE CARL! Another example: calling me a braincell missing player who plays only tsg/scleave with no real proofs lmao, i havent played this comps over 3 months i think. And just to let u know, if tsg sees mage, they will always go mage no matter what. So mage is outta list of tsg counters, and yea, good lsd can kill tsg. I havent faced u in 3s tho im looking for to do it ;)

Warlock who hasnt played anything else than wls in his whole life is calling me brain cell missing dk who actually tries out new/old comps and is not playing bugged crap like tsg, u couldve at least respect me for that.

- - - Добавлено - - -

I dont get your point bro, what do u want from me? Answer pls

- - - Добавлено - - -

nice quote, our merciless friend noneedholy disagrees ofc cause noneedholy > sodah (blizzcon champ)

Lmao xD

just want to remember how changing ladder after fix.

atm we see that mage/lock/dk/warrior comps dominate in 3v3 and 2v2.

want to see more different comps .

for example sp+ww monk+healer , affli lock+ ww monk + restor shaman (even won regionals for playing at blizzcon), sp+mage+healer, jungle cleave, kitty cleave, rls, etc.

because when in que 2-3 teams it's rly boring.

just want to make more popular 3v3.

i mean some guys scared to play 3v3 .

some guys just lazy to find mates for this.

i mean sometimes i see a lot of players in elvin but why they don't que 3v3?

not so hard to use world and english channel for looking mates for arena and also you can use this forum for trying to find someone.

if u are looking for hunter for 3s u can ask eccay for example or someone else.

i hope we can change this situation and 50 teams will que 3v3 in same time.

i hope different comps, different players.

more players, more comps, more fun.

there is no way u can change this situation now, since 2s heros already got their ranks and titles from playing mw/war lmao, how many 2s heros got r1 titles? only way u could've change it was to give titles only for 3s, and now they made a big mistake, and about eccay, i asked him couple of times, he ignored me Kappa, plus he is surv, idk how good he is in mm tbh with u.

just want to make more popular 3v3.

i mean some guys scared to play 3v3 .

some guys just lazy to find mates for this.

i mean sometimes i see a lot of players in elvin but why they don't que 3v3?

not so hard to use world and english channel for looking mates for arena and also you can use this forum for trying to find someone.

if u are looking for hunter for 3s u can ask eccay for example or someone else.

i hope we can change this situation and 50 teams will que 3v3 in same time.

i hope different comps, different players.

more players, more comps, more fun.

Same dude... same.

about eccay, i asked him couple of times, he ignored me Kappa

because above 2.9k only 7 hunters: eccay, hitdown, мальчишка, wexewellence , cambezy, cороки, guess who.

cороки not playing at pandawow, cambezy playing with waaz (hls) and noneed (kfc), hitdown playing phs with his gay friends, мальчишка left server after 10th ban and start playing in another place, eccay will not play with you because you are just random dk.

i played with him. in 3s he also know what to do. but his mate conejjot have no clue what to do.

just lost every arena with conejjot and emalkay vs noneed. :D and rape noneed with another warrior and healer.

so you can get 2.5-2.6k hunter and try with him or your last chance (if u want to get hunter from top20) asking wexewellence about 3v3.

Edited by oneshotx