TOP 3v3

oneshotx

Which comp is the strongest in the arena?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which comp is the strongest in the arena?

• WLS (warlock+warrior+shaman)
    • WMS (warrior+mage+shaman)
    • WMD (warrior+mage+druid)
    • MLS (mage+warlock+shaman)
    • LSD (warlock+shaman+druid)
    • TSG (dk+warrior+shaman)
    • KFC (hunter+warrior+shaman)
    • PHS (paladin+hunter+shaman)
    • RMD (rogue+mage+druid)
    • Shadowcleave (dk+warlock+shaman)
    • Turbo (shaman+warrior+druid)
    • Wizard (mage+shaman+druid)
    • Ebola (dk+monk+paladin)
    • Jungle (druid+hunter+shaman)
    • RLS (rogue+warlock+shaman)

Affliction lock suck on this server because pvp power isn't taken into account when attacking totems - so if you face a Resto Shaman team he can pretty much solo heal with healing stream totem. Seriously needed fixing when I was playing - that's why you never see any Affliction Lock spell-cleaves on here dominating - like MLS/LSD/LSDv2

That's why u play demo and not affli.

maxresdefault.jpg

at blizzcom were sp+ww monk+restor shaman and affli lock+ww monk+restor shaman

why noone playing it here?

no good ww monks r1 answer, and shams will not que with ww monk cuz they have wars lmao, plus wars are easier to find than ww monk. if u take preepx(r1 monk retail who plays here sometimes) or any skilled ww monk like sinssito, this comp can be decent

If you find a decent shaman... cuz i can see only rivalso "2.7 lf partner pro skilled sham", there is no good players for good comps. Just skilled ones for retarded comps. Its why this server is getting sad to play. 80% of the good players left 15% barely plays 5% is playing 4fun

Affliction lock suck on this server because pvp power isn't taken into account when attacking totems - so if you face a Resto Shaman team he can pretty much solo heal with healing stream totem. Seriously needed fixing when I was playing - that's why you never see any Affliction Lock spell-cleaves on here dominating - like MLS/LSD/LSDv2

No1 dpminates cuz no1 knows how to. Locks are in a very good position.

I agree tho about pvp power on totems. I barely do any dmg

"LSD is an amazing comp. Not just of its ridiculous CC, its amazing burst potential at any given time or even its absurd amount of ability to survive, but because it's also the most hated comp in the freaking game right now. LSD has passive healing from both the Warlock, the Shaman and the Druid, or can also be used with a Monk. This comp is just so annoying right now: it has an amazing ability to survive in bringing the game to their advantage and there's nothing you can do about it if they play smart, and when I say you I mean EVERY COMP.

This team can beat any viable freaking comp right now just because they can bring the game to dampener and really put the game in to their favor. Now, LSD may be really, really annoying to face, but it is still really, really fun watching an Elemental Shaman proc sixty million meatballs in your face when it's not you getting the meatballs in your face."

-Dmachine, GCDTV

- - - Updated - - -

"LSD is an amazing comp. Not just of its ridiculous CC, its amazing burst potential at any given time or even its absurd amount of ability to survive, but because it's also the most hated comp in the freaking game right now. LSD has passive healing from both the Warlock, the Shaman and the Druid, or can also be used with a Monk. This comp is just so annoying right now: it has an amazing ability to survive in bringing the game to their advantage and there's nothing you can do about it if they play smart, and when I say you I mean EVERY COMP.

This team can beat any viable freaking comp right now just because they can bring the game to dampener and really put the game in to their favor. Now, LSD may be really, really annoying to face, but it is still really, really fun watching an Elemental Shaman proc sixty million meatballs in your face when it's not you getting the meatballs in your face."

-Dmachine, GCDTV

So yeah, I think LSD is the top dog.

That's because it is, a perfectly played LSD destroys anything

- - - Updated - - -

No1 dpminates cuz no1 knows how to. Locks are in a very good position.

I agree tho about pvp power on totems. I barely do any dmg

Same goes for every fkn class.

Lol "can beat any comp when get into dampening" try to face a tsg and see who gonna get into dampening, tsg is max 2 min of game, or you kill or you die.

Except if u play properly a TSG won't kill you, even on Pandawow. LSD has so many fucking tools to live if utilized properly, TSG doesn't have that many defs.

Except if u play properly a TSG won't kill you, even on Pandawow. LSD has so many fucking tools to live if utilized properly, TSG doesn't have that many defs.

face taka's tsg and let him tunnel you. at oppening if your lock is bad and dont peel as well. bye bye to 90% of your deffensives. after it you are dead.

face taka's tsg and let him tunnel you. at oppening if your lock is bad and dont peel as well. bye bye to 90% of your deffensives. after it you are dead.

"Let him tunnel you! Yo adlairo i can proov that lsd will loss against tsg just stand in 1 place for a minute and u will see that tsg>lsd" "Gladiator Worstworld" Kappa

- - - Добавлено - - -

im being serious LSD should fuck TSG

LSD should fucking ass rape TSG

LSD is pedofil?

"Let him tunnel you! Yo adlairo i can proov that lsd will loss against tsg just stand in 1 place for a minute and u will see that tsg>lsd" "Gladiator Worstworld" Kappa

- - - Добавлено - - -

LSD is pedofil?

You must had lost a Brain cell DK player. never played a different comp than tsg / scleave and you think its easy to survive a tsg as healer without a mage or boomy in your team. Your dead braincells are affecting mines.

For Resto Druids!

Againts strong melee cleaves you should take Incarnation (SotF vs. everything else!). This is because of the strong burst damage TSG brings to the table. If Druid plays smart and use HotW early in the game like he most likely have to, LSD should counter TSG's strong opener. While Incarnation/HotW up, healing through the damage shouldn't be a big problem. After Gargoyle/Warrior's CD, you should still be sitting at full health if you've managed your cooldowns well as your partners did the peeling. After TSG's opener cooldowns/procs LSD should go little aggressive.

At this point it can be valuable to try to CC the enemy team healer especially if you're trying to kill the DK or the Warrior. Throw couple Cyclones and your team should stay at high health. Definitely don't do this if the enemy team is pressuring you: you want to use Cyclone only once your team is fully topped and ahead.

That's it for cleaves, rest of the game is boring: the opener is the most important time, make sure you're using your cooldowns early to counter their Gargoyle, Recklessness.

Don't get too hungry with Cyclones: play defensively, smart and safe.

Your team will eventually get the kill for you and you don't really need to worry too much about Cycloning.

Honestly, your job as a Druid is fairly simple compared to other comps. Your Ele Sham does probably the hardest thing: which is keeping you out of CC, knowing when to heal and when to deal damage!

And remember, don't worry too much about messing up, you're going to be a little bit carried by your team as LSD, this is because so many good supports. Warlock and Shaman both have some of the best peels and best CC and best CC avoidance.

• Like 1

For Resto Druids!

Againts TSG you should take Incarnation (SotF vs. everything else!). This is because of the strong burst damage TSG brings to the table. If Druid plays smart and use HotW early in the game like he most likely have to, LSD should counter TSG's strong opener. While Incarnation/HotW up, healing through the damage shouldn't be a big problem. After Gargoyle/Warrior's CD, you should still be sitting at full health if you've managed your cooldowns well as your partners did the peeling. After TSG's opener cooldowns/procs LSD should go little aggressive.

At this point it can be valuable to try to CC the enemy team healer especially if you're trying to kill the DK or the Warrior. Throw couple Cyclones and your team should stay at high health. Definitely don't do this if the enemy team is pressuring you: you want to use Cyclone only once your team is fully topped and ahead.

That's it for cleaves, rest of the game is boring: the opener is the most important time, make sure you're using your cooldowns early to counter their Gargoyle, Recklessness.

Don't get too hungry with Cyclones: play defensively, smart and safe.

Your team will eventually get the kill for you and you don't really need to worry too much about Cycloning.

Honestly, your job as a Druid is fairly simple compared to other comps. Your Ele Sham does probably the hardest thing: which is keeping you out of CC, knowing when to heal and when to deal damage!

And remember, don't worry too much about messing up, you're going to be a little bit carried by your team as LSD, this is because so many good supports. Warlock and Shaman both have some of the best peels and best CC and best CC avoidance.

giphy.gif

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1