TOP 3v3

oneshotx

Which comp is the strongest in the arena?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which comp is the strongest in the arena?

• WLS (warlock+warrior+shaman)
    • WMS (warrior+mage+shaman)
    • WMD (warrior+mage+druid)
    • MLS (mage+warlock+shaman)
    • LSD (warlock+shaman+druid)
    • TSG (dk+warrior+shaman)
    • KFC (hunter+warrior+shaman)
    • PHS (paladin+hunter+shaman)
    • RMD (rogue+mage+druid)
    • Shadowcleave (dk+warlock+shaman)
    • Turbo (shaman+warrior+druid)
    • Wizard (mage+shaman+druid)
    • Ebola (dk+monk+paladin)
    • Jungle (druid+hunter+shaman)
    • RLS (rogue+warlock+shaman)

You're a fucking lying disgrace. Shut the fuck up and take your own life. I never react to something in such a negative way, but you're the sole exception. There's nobody on this planet that disgusts me as much as you do.

Wow Wow you need to relax bro :D calm down.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Takaa, u really shouldnt be proud(if u are) of beating dk like funk, He is not good AT ALL, Even as TSG, Ele dk druid was little weaker than thunder, but still viable. So u shouldnt have post it ;)

i totally agree. ure so smart, why are you so smart?

Good troll :p Hahahaha.

I agree though it was a stupid comment, but:

You're a fucking lying disgrace. Shut the fuck up and take your own life. I never react to something in such a negative way, but you're the sole exception. There's nobody on this planet that disgusts me as much as you do.

Lol @ those reactions though :o:rolleyes:

:good::popcorn:

Edited by Bapss

Wow Wow you need to relax bro :D calm down.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Takaa, u really shouldnt be proud(if u are) of beating dk like funk, He is not good AT ALL, Even as TSG, Ele dk druid was little weaker than thunder, but still viable. So u shouldnt have post it ;)

i think u still mad when my tsg own urs lol xD "feelsbadman"

Okay okay okay, first of all im not a rapper, second of all i dont play tsg that often now so if it eas years ago than ya goodjub mate, why dont u say how i farmed u as liberty vs tsg? Or as chihdk vs tsg ? Or shadow cleave vs tsg? All u can play is tsg and you are still losing to tier 3 comps Like liberty, i also remember farming u as walking dead vs tsg, tsg... Tsg everywhere, take a ss like diabolique does and show me how good you are (no) i even have a screenshot of your alt f4 season 3k attempt ;( tho u stopped at 2.8 got carried once by some war and monk playing only tsg and now feels like total badass Kappa. And third ofcourse: whats your point dawg? You need some ASMR videos to watch, i would reccomend Taylor Darling ASMR and JellyBeanASMR, have fun.

like ... you don't even have the half of ur spells binded and still ur 2.8

Kinda funny how a class can carry hm ?

Disgusting TSG fucks, worthless like Takaa

Funk got it from alt f4 season Kappa i even have a ss from ladder

Okay okay okay, first of all im not a rapper, second of all i dont play tsg that often now so if it eas years ago than ya goodjub mate, why dont u say how i farmed u as liberty vs tsg? Or as chihdk vs tsg ? Or shadow cleave vs tsg? All u can play is tsg and you are still losing to tier 3 comps Like liberty, i also remember farming u as walking dead vs tsg, tsg... Tsg everywhere, take a ss like diabolique does and show me how good you are (no) i even have a screenshot of your alt f4 season 3k attempt ;( tho u stopped at 2.8 got carried once by some war and monk playing only tsg and now feels like total badass Kappa. And third ofcourse: whats your point dawg? You need some ASMR videos to watch, i would reccomend Taylor Darling ASMR and JellyBeanASMR, have fun.

idk why u so salty, if your farmed mean 3-3 ok , oh you won me as walking dead when i was playing dk-lock-warr??????????? okkkk , what alt f4?x) plz jealous, and ye u played tsg(and lost vs me xd)don't try to hide that , and stop lying about ur exp

also for noneed talking about my binds , idk why people ask me always

here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx57CyZuAZE&feature=youtu.be , when u got no bartender and u put ur binds and you download bartender afther you can't see ur binds , like me , i got both of them in Ctrl+1+2+3

i also had 2700-2800 with zerakstyle when mark+dion were 3k2 i think

Edited by Funk シ

idk why u so salty, if your farmed mean 3-3 ok , oh you won me as walking dead when i was playing dk-lock-warr??????????? okkkk , what alt f4?x) plz jealous, and ye u played tsg(and lost vs me xd)don't try to hide that , and stop lying about ur exp

also for noneed talking about my binds , idk why people ask me always

here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx57CyZuAZE&feature=youtu.be , when u got no bartender and u put ur binds and you download bartender afther you can't see ur binds , like me , i got both of them in Ctrl+1+2+3

i also had 2700-2800 with zerakstyle when mark+dion were 3k2 i think

Wai wai wai wai, i played tag year ago Litterly!! I beated u 6-1 as liberty and chihd, walking dead i played once ;) whee did i lie lul? Lying about exp? You are the only one who is lying here lul, beated me year ago feels like a badass, beated him last season-> got raped pcee

Wai wai wai wai, i played tag year ago Litterly!! I beated u 6-1 as liberty and chihd, walking dead i played once ;) whee did i lie lul? Lying about exp? You are the only one who is lying here lul, beated me year ago feels like a badass, beated him last season-> got raped pcee

wai wai wai wai , you played tsg 1 month ago and got raped , 6-1? nice dream, i dont lie about any shit , and ye got 2800 with zerak+ 2680 with Linzi & Treelolz last season :) beated u lot of times >got raped pcee

Now that is pure bullshit lmao, i qued tag with takaa once Only once last season and done, but hey, nice try, getting 2.650 as dk druid is nothing special its like getting same rating as mw war but little harder ;) beated me alot of time gave me tingles irl, this season i beated u as liberty cleave many times as well as chihd, stop lying pls u have no respect here no one is going to believe ya.now excuse me im at the beach ;)

i also had 2700-2800 with zerakstyle when mark+dion were 3k2 i think , repeating again , im aint defending about any shit of the alt f4 ,

and kingbach , you dare to talk about my wins when you didnt even reach 2600 in 5 seasons???? also you had 300+ wins as i remember when u was playing dk/mw so idk

i also had 2700-2800 with zerakstyle when mark+dion were 3k2 i think , repeating again , im aint defending about any shit of the alt f4 ,

and kingbach , you dare to talk about my wins when you didnt even reach 2600 in 5 seasons???? also you had 300+ wins as i remember when u was playing dk/mw so idk

i'm not defending kingbach here, i try to stay neutral in arguments that arent any of my business, but that argument isn't fair, considering that fiksi doesn't play with just 1 healer, and he plays with a lot of different people.

• Like 1

Just so u know, i was 2.670 last season in 2s and my highest was 2.2 in 3s last season. I played feral dk with my friend izzerecords, also carrying some ppl, I qued with almost whole server, not druids bcuz i dont like playing comps that shouldnt be tier 1 on retail ended up 2.670 does t even bother me that i didnt loot thing ;) tho at least i got my rating fairly not like others snipe'n'dodge players.

Edited by Kingbachx