TOP 3v3

oneshotx

Which comp is the strongest in the arena?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which comp is the strongest in the arena?

• WLS (warlock+warrior+shaman)
    • WMS (warrior+mage+shaman)
    • WMD (warrior+mage+druid)
    • MLS (mage+warlock+shaman)
    • LSD (warlock+shaman+druid)
    • TSG (dk+warrior+shaman)
    • KFC (hunter+warrior+shaman)
    • PHS (paladin+hunter+shaman)
    • RMD (rogue+mage+druid)
    • Shadowcleave (dk+warlock+shaman)
    • Turbo (shaman+warrior+druid)
    • Wizard (mage+shaman+druid)
    • Ebola (dk+monk+paladin)
    • Jungle (druid+hunter+shaman)
    • RLS (rogue+warlock+shaman)

Just so u know, i was 2.670 last season in 2s and my highest was 2.2 in 3s last season. I played feral dk with my friend izzerecords, also carrying some ppl, I qued with almost whole server, not druids bcuz i dont like playing comps that shouldnt be tier 1 on retail ended up 2.670 does t even bother me that i didnt loot thing ;) tho at least i got my rating fairly not like others snipe'n'dodge players.

so you're insinuating i got it sniping & dodging? idk if you mean about that but i never dodge , i just stop que when mw / warr snipe me, and if u take that a "dodge" you shouldn't i just can't play vs mw warr

not every1 is perfect

Edited by Funk シ

what do you expect? this was back when people were gearing, and LSD scaled insanely well with gear, this was literally like the first 2 months / 3 months of the season

? talkin about pwow.... idk how you always seem to misunderstand me, lol

everytime i post, you reply and you always question me

pwow only had 2 rmds, well, 1 left. alexisren doesnt q 3s anymore, or hasnt been queueing in forever.

? talkin about pwow.... idk how you always seem to misunderstand me, lol

everytime i post, you reply and you always question me

pwow only had 2 rmds, well, 1 left. alexisren doesnt q 3s anymore, or hasnt been queueing in forever.

But I saw alex que 3s today o.O like an hour ago?

• 4 weeks later...
Wintraders and abusers, Not sure about this players, Fairplayers.

http://imgdepo.com/id/i9766199

It's funny cause for once you are somewhat about right with your estimations. Qwayna played with me, noneed played with repitch too, Dion playe with everyone. About the rest you are correct :popcorn: And yea blaston and his mage should be legit, but I have not seen them play when they were playing.

Now I heard stories that wintraders get disqualified but the ranking will not be changed, therefore how it stands now there would only be 6 r1 in 3s. :pardon:?

Edited by Autschbatsch

It's funny cause for once you are somewhat about right with your estimations. Qwayna played with me, noneed played with repitch too, Dion playe with everyone. About the rest you are correct :popcorn: And yea blaston and his mage should be legit, but I have not seen them play when they were playing.

Now I heard stories that wintraders get disqualified but the ranking will not be changed, therefore how it stands now there would only be 6 r1 in 3s. :pardon:?

remove their rating and ban them. problem solved

but not that easy if zeox is not able to check their logs. i mean, think about it, some of these are professional wintraders. they do this for a living. they have at least over 20-30 toons, so it doesnt matter if you ban them, they will have a new one up and running in no time.

they probably do these 'fake real' games at this rating, to make it less suspecious. they know if we dont record them or ss their games, staff cant ban them. logs wont help if theyre doing real fake games, cause when u check the logs, it looks legit.

[spoiler=3s Ladder]

http://imgdepo.com/id/i9766199

Lol WTF am I highlighted for? I wonder what he's thinking.. "OMG DIONYSUS WINTRADE TO RANK 16!!!" lmfao :mocking:

Do you even realise how stupid that sounds lol?

Rank 16 lol? :rofl_mini:

Diabloque, you ask me literally EVERY day for 3s... I can screenshot my skype - it is just spam from you with no replies, yet i've seen you accuse me of wintrading like 4+ times now..?

Also lol'd @ highlighting all of Akuyama's Priests for wintrading in 2s ;) That was some world class trolling. :appl::good::popcorn:

Don't get me wrong, I do actually appreciate people reporting wintraders and cheaters, (I was the first to do it anyway if you check reports), but when I see people accuse me of wintrading at rank 16, or accusing Akuyama of wintrading in 2s (when he's just been farming everyone all season in 2s) I can't help but facepalm..

:fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool:

Edited by Bapss

[spoiler=3s Ladder]

Lol WTF am I highlighted for? I wonder what he's thinking.. "OMG DIONYSUS WINTRADE TO RANK 16!!!" lmfao :mocking:

Do you even realise how stupid that sounds lol?

Rank 16 lol? :rofl_mini:

Diabloque, you ask me literally EVERY day for 3s... I can screenshot my skype - it is just spam from you with no replies, yet i've seen you accuse me of wintrading like 4+ times now..?

Also lol'd @ highlighting all of Akuyama's Priests for wintrading in 2s ;) That was some world class trolling. :appl::good::popcorn:

Don't get me wrong, I do actually appreciate people reporting wintraders and cheaters, (I was the first to do it anyway if you check reports), but when I see people accuse me of wintrading at rank 16, or accusing Akuyama of wintrading in 2s (when he's just been farming everyone all season in 2s) I can't help but facepalm..

:fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool:

you got banned for wintrading on Điontko lol

Qwayna played with me, noneed played with repitch too, Dion playe with everyone.

Qwanya abuse bugs for stacking talents (so he getting lower dmg) and do much more dmg that he should (keep abusing)

Noneed abuse wildmushroms

Dionisus wintrade in this season also (reports with video).

Yeah.

Dionisus wintrade in this season also (reports with video).

Oright ye - you mean the report WHICH I POSTED lol? You think I would film myself wintrading and then post it on the forum lol? xD

I faced a few arenas where only 1 guy entered and I got about 30 rating. So ye, I guess i'm a wintrader now!! :pardon:

Feelsbadman

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Seriously Diabloque you are so fucking retarded and bad - by that same logic EVERYONE on here is a wintrader.. :appl: lol Are you trying to tell me, that you've never faced a couple of empty arenas or where only 1 player joined? Stfu and stop projecting your dirty wintrading tactics onto me you fucking scrub.

Are you high on something? Wtf or who made you think this lol? :facepalm:

If someone was tryna just troll the shit out of me then, +1 to them, and I must say they did a great job rofl. :o The amount of retards who whispered me believing this lie was hilarious :secret::mocking::rolleyes:

Edited by Bapss