TOP 3v3

oneshotx

Which comp is the strongest in the arena?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which comp is the strongest in the arena?

• WLS (warlock+warrior+shaman)
    • WMS (warrior+mage+shaman)
    • WMD (warrior+mage+druid)
    • MLS (mage+warlock+shaman)
    • LSD (warlock+shaman+druid)
    • TSG (dk+warrior+shaman)
    • KFC (hunter+warrior+shaman)
    • PHS (paladin+hunter+shaman)
    • RMD (rogue+mage+druid)
    • Shadowcleave (dk+warlock+shaman)
    • Turbo (shaman+warrior+druid)
    • Wizard (mage+shaman+druid)
    • Ebola (dk+monk+paladin)
    • Jungle (druid+hunter+shaman)
    • RLS (rogue+warlock+shaman)

Qwanya abuse bugs for stacking talents (so he getting lower dmg) and do much more dmg that he should (keep abusing)

Dude I have known him for over 3years now and he was the one reporting it aswell. You just assume that he abuses it because you get farmed by him probably :crab:

Noneed abuse wildmushroms

Holy shit yea I heard this one alot before. It's not like it was a totally useless underpowered spell anyway right? Firstly it did not work at all 50% of the time and of it did it healed like utter poop. Secondly it would die from any AoE effect. There were even more unbeneficial bugs for it. It's like reporting warriors for charging up stuff.....*facepalm

Btw I could look for the report I made to get you banned for spell reflect scripting :)

Edited by Autschbatsch

banned for pqr on his warrior' date='[/quote']

Jesus you are retarded lmao xD....

You know for a player that can play a much harder class on a high lvl has no problems applying harmstring which is off global. The vid even showed when he failed and didn't apply properly.... :facepalm: the report was invalid everyone that has common sense knows that.

Edited by Autschbatsch

says the pujo 2.0 who just crys instead of making properly reports

You know that my report was valid right? I mean, I know that you don't know cause.

Jesus you are retarded lmao xD...

Feel free to show me how useful you are and how many "proper reports" you have. Post them here, show me.

But as I said in my last response to you. I can't take people like you serious. At least pujo uses google and tries to be useful whereas you are just living in the forums and talk shit about people......(making up stories and stuf w/e) Cya won't reply unless you make sense.

Edited by Autschbatsch

You know that my report was valid right? I mean, I know that you don't know cause.

Feel free to show me how useful you are and how many "proper reports" you have. Post them here, show me.

explain the mmr abuse on warmane now. also i dont fo reports since i dont have to log in game to test shit

explain the mmr abuse on warmane now

I can't, I didn't really play on warmane nor do know what you are talking about. The server is dead and you have to beg people to get teams to Q against which is pretty much wintrading already. I played the first 3weeks of the last season there, ended up 10rating off gladiator eventhough I was inactive for over 3months. Discussion over that is completely pointless if you have some kind of common sense.

And yea my thread may got closed cause of incorrect format but my facts can't be denied, you'll see.

I can't, I didn't really play on warmane nor do know what you are talking about. The server is dead and you have to beg people to get teams to Q against which is pretty much wintrading already. I played the first 3weeks of the last season there, ended up 10rating off gladiator eventhough I was inactive for over 3months. Discussion over that is completely pointless if you have some kind of common sense.

And yea my thread may got closed cause of incorrect format but my facts can't be denied, you'll see.

and i am the retarded lol

• Like 4

What is the point of this screenshot lol? Not only has nobody ever accused me of using PQR, but as I was basically saying in the screenshot:

"PQR is pointless for Resto Shaman", and if I did ever use it, I would gain nothing from it.

"The only possible thing that I could think to use it for, is grounding deep."

Diabloque thinks this screenshot shows something, but he is just projecting his own insecurities about needing to cheat and wintrade upon others. :mocking:

Either that or he is just stupid as fuck and need to L2Read English :facepalm: Both are just as plausible explanations tbh lol :rolleyes:

#DiabloqueTheWintrader #AutismAlert

it's ok everyone already know that 90% guys who got gladiator tittle got it not fair.

wintrade, bug abusing, cheating, scripting, etc.

i just want to say it's strange when guys with "night gladiator and lord of dodging" title wintrade or abuse some bugs for getting another tittle (i dont know for what) blaming other people.

I mean you are not better if you are doing same. Play fair without tittle then unfair but with "night gladiator and lord of dodging" title.

And it's funny when already caught many players with "night gladiator and lord of dodging" title by using bot rotation, wintrading, scripts, bug abusing they are trying to blame another players. Guys if you are blame other ppl it don't make you better.

Shame on you! You do same things but trying to hide this. But u can not hide it from Inspector Gadget don't even try!

But i am pretty sure that guys like noneed/pionisus/and their friends again will say that they are not even after report + ban.

But who cares about ban here when everyone can ez unban for 1 min. by bonuses.

So start playing fair or just don't blame others who do/did same.

2 questions:

1) do you think that i got rewards from s2 and s3 not fair?

2) do you think that i am wintrading this (s4) season?

it's funny when guys like you are (and perhaps your friends) wintrade and trying to blame me in some things when i am caught you.

yeah i don't make screenshots of arena anymore. but i post about 300 screenshots from s2 and s3 (all arenas from high rating).

i am playing fair s3 and s4 so it's strange when you are trying to say bad things about me without reason.

use pm if you want to talk with me :) i'm rdy to talk. i feel your pain.

you were mentally and emotionally weak. you surprised me. maybe you're too young. in any case, it was fun. I want to discuss about this with you.

so we can stop talking here and start using skype / pm in forum :)

oh okay.

i think i have more respect then you are.

and 3v3 rip in pandawow anyway. noone playing here 3v3 from season1. 3v3 dead like 5v5

i can say that arenas and rbg rip in pandawow.

not enough teams in rbg (only wintraders)

not enough tams in 3v3 (only wintraders)

not enough teams in 2v2 (only wintraders, abusers, scripters, bot users, etc).

just check spectator 3 teams in 2v2 at 1900-2100 mmr, 5 teams in 2v2 at 1400-1600 mmr.

0 teams in 3v3

0 teams in 5v5

0 teams in rbg

and if u want to play some arenas

1)hard to find mates, because all nice players left server already

2)if u find decent mates u will stay in que very long , because no enemy

3)if someone que versus u then they gonna dodge u after 1-2 losses. akuyama and noneed do this always. so other players just follow this meat. lose => dodge.

4)every second arena u will have empty arena