Change Email

1:Accaunt Name: Kaci97

2:Realm: x100

3:Email: to Iulian_orakov@abv.bg

4: ip 158.XX.XXX.41

5: Proofs : [ATTACH=CONFIG]114921[/ATTACH]

6: WHY? : Because it was random email to create the accaunt because my main emails was busy and now dont have access to it

7: main character : Was Animiran but i sold it now have Animirana Human female mage for main :) :)

Tnx a lot

Edited by mCreator11
  • Game Masters
1:Accaunt Name: Kaci97

2:Realm: x100

3:Email: to Iulian_orakov@abv.bg

4: ip 158.XX.XXX.41

5: Proofs : [ATTACH=CONFIG]114921[/ATTACH]

6: WHY? : Because it was random email to create the accaunt because my main emails was busy and now dont have access to it

7: main character : Was Animiran but i sold it now have Animirana Human female mage for main :) :)

Tnx a lot

Upload the screenshot at imgur.com because we can't see it

• Like 1
http://imgur.com/GQOJBBD this is the image when im in the accaunt btw im not the creator to the accaunt my friend create me the accaunt because i was with bug in the site

If any Staff or Jegermaister says that it's still bad quality then you might wanna get Gyazo, with Gyazo you can just drag a square on your screen deciding what on your screen you want to screenshot, in HD ofc. (Just a friendly tip)

• Like 1

okey wait ssec i will do it

- - - Updated - - -

i need this email to transfer my character to my new accaunt wich my friend gift to me i mean to be in one accaunt all character for that i dont need to relog to all accaunts and yeah i was with 770 with my gifted acc and buy one char from there and with other bonuses to transfer 2 more characters but it was a problem for that i dont know the email

- - - Updated - - -

https://gyazo.com/9bf96b4b939afe74931b791e990342a4

okey wait ssec i will do it

- - - Updated - - -

i need this email to transfer my character to my new accaunt wich my friend gift to me i mean to be in one accaunt all character for that i dont need to relog to all accaunts and yeah i was with 770 with my gifted acc and buy one char from there and with other bonuses to transfer 2 more characters but it was a problem for that i dont know the email

https://gyazo.com/9bf96b4b939afe74931b791e990342a4

Yes, you are good, Jegermaister will "guide" you until you receive further help from a higher-ranked representative

• Like 1
What i need to do now ?

I guess just wait for a response from either a Staff or Jegermaister, if everything in your thread is in order a higher-ranked representative will solve your problem, if there's any "errors" in your thread or such things then Jegermaister will most likely help you out with that ^^

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...