RoF on destro

Señorpujo

Yes yes, nerf all warlocks, maybe I should talk with blizzard to remove that class! Hahaha, just kidding!

Hmm, man I remember the same before with shamans, nerfs every few days, I guess the same is going with warlocks right now!

R.I.P.

Yes yes, nerf all warlocks, maybe I should talk with blizzard to remove that class! Hahaha, just kidding!

Hmm, man I remember the same before with shamans, nerfs every few days, I guess the same is going with warlocks right now!

R.I.P.

nerf retard warriors, mages and hunters... where is the logic in nerfing dmg from a class that no one play in arena cuz its totally not worth when u can play affli, u know why = cuz its not worth to do 30k incinerates when u can do 3 dots of 10k each doing 22k crits...

warriors are a dumb class that don't even need to gem his main stat to do dmg, they just go full crit gems and hit like wtf, but then u are a dk and u have to gem ful strengh gems because if u don't u just do 0 dmg, warlocks have to gem full mastery gems cuz if not they do 0 dmg, but warriors? why are they gona gem strengh when they actually do alot of dmg without gems... LOGICZ

Hey! but don't worry, in pandawow we nerf all classes except 2: warriors and mages, if u play this 2 classes this is the server u are looking for so.. what are u waiting for?

Come here and play warrior without even using mouse cuz u can charge and spam 3 dmg spells on your target while he is stunned, cuz yes, u have 2 stuns and u don't need avatar or either strengh gems for doing retard dmg!! oh wait, you like more to play mage? don't worry u can polimoprh and your target with not get healed!! what u waiting for? every month appear benefitial bugs for warriors and mages, and sometimes for hunter!!

Don't wait cuz maybe in 3 years this will change!!, well maybe more years, who knows.. lets just wait for all the russ reports get fixed before english reports lelelelelel -------------------------------------------------------------> http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=224

"Free pandawow advertisement for new players :D"

Edited by Señorpujo

nerf retard warriors, mages and hunters... where is the logic in nerfing dmg from a class that no one play in arena cuz its totally not worth when u can play affli, u know why = cuz its not worth to do 30k incinerates when u can do 3 dots of 10k each doing 22k crits...

warriors are a dumb class that don't even need to gem his main stat to do dmg, they just go full crit gems and hit like wtf, but then u are a dk and u have to gem ful strengh gems because if u don't u just do 0 dmg, warlocks have to gem full mastery gems cuz if not they do 0 dmg, but warriors? why are they gona gem strengh when they actually do alot of dmg without gems... LOGICZ

Hey! but don't worry, in pandawow we nerf all classes except 2: warriors and mages, if u play this 2 classes this is the server u are looking for so.. what are u waiting for?

Come here and play warrior without even using mouse cuz u can charge and spam 3 dmg spells on your target while he is stunned, cuz yes, u have 2 stuns and u don't need avatar or either strengh gems for doing retard dmg!! oh wait, you like more to play mage? don't worry u can polimoprh and your target with not get healed!! what u waiting for? every month appear benefitial bugs for warriors and mages, and sometimes for hunter!!

Don't wait cuz maybe in 3 years this will change!!, well maybe more years, who knows.. lets just wait for all the russ reports get fixed before english reports lelelelelel -------------------------------------------------------------> http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=224

no one even cares to read that whole comment, everybody knows you're a casual retail forum qq'er alike.

• Game Masters
Exactly, when I saw it, I just left the thread lol.

Stating that he left thread and still posting --

You're not even trolling rofl, you're serious in your posts and thats what disturbs me

Someones mad right here lol

Leave Pujo alone guys, let him say whatever he wants, it's a GD section.

If you guys got nothing good to say, then keep it. ;)

http://pa1.narvii.com/5729/d56441f08a093d160ca7233e62cd033e85e2a363_hq.gif

Leave Pujo alone guys, let him say whatever he wants, it's a GD section.

If you guys got nothing good to say, then keep it. ;)

http://pa1.narvii.com/5729/d56441f08a093d160ca7233e62cd033e85e2a363_hq.gif

do you even know what "Kappa" stand for ?

Where do you get all these calculations?

POST LINK PROOF FROM BLIZZARD OR INVALID REPORT - Pujo.

im just asking if thats how to calculate the formula in the screenshot, its a screenshot of formula from wowhead for this patch

Edited by Señorpujo